Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

Q MY ASS cadieman!! You go ahead and pump your ass full of the vaccine (both jabs) and just for good measure and peace of mind get #3 & 4 booster.  Let each individual make the choice that is right for them and thieir family. Once it is in you YOU CAN"T get it out. Unlike you I am not afraid of the virus. Don't get a flu shot either and don't remember the last time I had the flu. Know many people that get the flu shot and catch the flu. But hey, we neanderthal conservatives need all these do good, narcissistic, overly self appointed intelligent libs to keep us safe. Right! Sheeple herd mentality!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well aware of the dramatic drop in flu deaths in Ohio...doesn't take a MIT grad to understand the benefits of mask wearing and social distancing against the spread of the flu.

GO RV, then BV 

Nope.....doesn't take an MIT Grad to see that benefit...

On the other hand it doesn't take a graduate from Pissant University with a degree in Moronology to figure out that when a single State reports only 6 deaths from the Flu over a years time......that someone is fudging the numbers.....😮

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

4 million dead worldwide from Covid-19...600,000 of those dead in this country alone.  Stop the fear, don't hesitate...vaccinate.

GO RV, then BV 

You mean with covid-19 not from, because if you meant from Covid-19 you would be incorrect. This is as of 7/7/21 data. So as you say "Stop the fear" Per the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Comorbidities and other conditions

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions,

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Not sure how to link a previous post from last year, but I wanted to remind everyone of one of my threads from January 2020.

Posted January 27, 2020
In most of the articles I brought into this thread, I believe no one caught that the Coronavirus was combined with Vaccines. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is something people should really look into. Ask yourself what is Bill Gates real view on Vaccines, GLOBAL DEPOPULATION. I provided a video link where he actually states it. Research and think for yourself or you will miss connecting the dots. Stop looking at the small picture.

• Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Maybe the VEARS data Enigma2a posted will help out of that liberal :bs: denial fog you are living in caddieman. Just because you don't want to believe it DOES NOT make it Untrue!!

The dems definitely got al there sheeple brainwashed especially the handful on here 

A2DF3161-6370-45E4-AA52-202BD8D1E638.jpeg

70EA9E1F-196E-4582-BFEF-665EA545681C.jpeg

E17A971C-04E0-49A8-8A83-1777D841BF2C.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

You ever wondered why they banned HCQ and Ivermectin, last year and to this day in some countries. With alternatives that have now been proven to work, why is there still an EUA for the vaccine?

About Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs)
The Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) authority allows FDA to help strengthen the nation’s public health protections against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats including infectious diseases, by facilitating the availability and use of medical countermeasures (MCMs) needed during public health emergencies.

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Maybe the VEARS data Enigma2a posted will help out of that liberal :bs: denial fog you are living in caddieman. Just because you don't want to believe it DOES NOT make it Untrue!!

If only these denial would actually read what is posted so they can put two and two together.  It might just save a love ones life.

• Upvote 2

I'm so SICK of these lying liberals who pretend to be morally superior and intelligent. Every dam one of them deserve the lethal vaccine. Stupid liberals are the reason we now have to put warning labels on everything. 

I mean how stupid does one have to be that they don't see their own hypocrisy?

Liberals be like.........

A womans body is hers to do as she pleases. Even to the point of slaughtering her baby in the name of convenience. 

Liberals also be like.........

You MUST take the lethal injection into your body for the good of all. 

And that is logical to every friggin demonic controlled liberal. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If Covid-19 did anything that was life changing was to expose the Left as the undeniable control freaks they have always been. How many people know the slave owners in the South were Democrats? The largest slave owner in North Carolina was black. Where did the slaves come from? The black slaves were sold by black tribes that had conquered them in Africa. Joe Biden’s mentor was the Senator from West Virginia who was a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, Biden has bragged his home state, Delaware, was a slave state. The only difference between Black Lives Matter and the Ku Klux Klan is the color of their skin.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

Beginning the 17th of July there will be a MASSIVE uprising against the EVIL EMPIRE Britain as the people will insist on FREEDOM. 

However, by the 31st of July the Empires Military will have begun shooting into the masses. They will do this believing it will scare the people into submission. But what really will happen is that most likely the whole of the British empire (Scotland, Ireland) will rise up and slaughter their leaders and the military. 

THE WAR HAS ALREADY BEGUN 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I told my wife if anyone comes to our door and is pushing vaccines,

1st don't answer the door.

2nd, if you do tell them no and close the door.

3rd, if they don't go away call 911 and tell them you have a prowler at your front door.

They are unwanted people on your property. If they threaten with a vaccine I will take that as a threat on my life and deadly force will be used if the door is breached. 

• Like 3
  • Pow! 3

25 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I told my wife if anyone comes to our door and is pushing vaccines,

1st don't answer the door.

2nd, if you do tell them no and close the door.

3rd, if they don't go away call 911 and tell them you have a prowler at your front door.

They are unwanted people on your property. If they threaten with a vaccine I will take that as a threat on my life and deadly force will be used if the door is breached. 

I instructed my wife to smile and say thank you very much but we've all been vaccinated. 

DEMONIC controlled liberals are going to use this as a means of locating those who resist for future forced vacations like you just saw in Argentina. 

• Upvote 2