Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I wonder what George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would be doing at this time

I’ll tell you what they would be doing, they would be preparing for war against these demons because they are destroying what they built.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Better question would be, How many more children are going to die before parents stop offering up their children to being guinea pigs for the globalists?

Those same parents will slaughter their own children in the womb under the guise of convenience. 

I would never wish anyone to die, but it should be noted that 98% of the people getting the lethal injection are liberals. Talk about killing your own base :facepalm1:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Those same parents will slaughter their own children in the womb under the guise of convenience. 

I would never wish anyone to die, but it should be noted that 98% of the people getting the lethal injection are liberals. Talk about killing your own base :facepalm1:

All I can do is SMH!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

4 million dead worldwide from Covid-19...600,000 of those dead in this country alone.  Stop the fear, don't hesitate...vaccinate.

GO RV, then BV 

Just for fun Shabs.....look up the "official" report in your State on deaths from the flu in 2020.......compare that number to the deaths in 2018 and 2019... 

Then look at the official covid toll (2020) for your State.....

Not sure what State you're in......but you might find it to be an interesting project....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Now you're asking Shabs to take time to research the truth are you CL? That would not be good for his argument. Just shut up and take the jab. The left's logic, 600,000+ died of covid. Never any consideration of any other outside complications (like an death from and auto accident) Oops, died in a car accident, tested postive for covid, cause of death COVID. BUT, get the first or second jab and develop complications and die, COULD NOT possibly be the vaccine. There is your liberal pretzel logic and IT IS DEADLY on both ends.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

PLEASE EVERYONE, Don't listen to the DEMONIC CONTROLLED liberals who are trying to murder you. 

I don't give a dam what any of the PATHETIC liars say anymore, this is NOT a vaccine. 

IT'S POPULATION CONTROL. 

Just opened this email today, so why the hell haven't they ever done something like this for the flu which kills more than 80,000 a year? Because it's not about saving lives. Anyone espousing otherwise is a liar. 

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe9b177176640c7974-fe2a
You can still get your COVID-19 vaccine at Dillons and enter for your chance to win. View in your browser
Dillons
2015_spacer.gif
Community Immunity Giveaway
Last Chance…Enter for Your Chance to Win
The #CommunityImmunity Giveaway ends soon! Through July 10, if you've received at least one (1) dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at a Kroger Family Company (or by a Kroger Family Company healthcare professional at an off-site event), you can enter for a chance to win life-changing prizes…like one of five $1 million checks or one of 50 groceries for a year prizes.*
Learn More
Walk-ins Accepted at Select Locations
COVID-19 Vaccine
Anyone aged 12+ is now eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine at most locations

52 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Just for fun Shabs.....look up the "official" report in your State on deaths from the flu in 2020.......compare that number to the deaths in 2018 and 2019... 

Then look at the official covid toll (2020) for your State.....

Not sure what State you're in......but you might find it to be an interesting project....

CL

13 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Now you're asking Shabs to take time to research the truth are you CL? That would not be good for his argument. Just shut up and take the jab. The left's logic, 600,000+ died of covid. Never any consideration of any other outside complications (like an death from and auto accident) Oops, died in a car accident, tested postive for covid, cause of death COVID. BUT, get the first or second jab and develop complications and die, COULD NOT possibly be the vaccine. There is your liberal pretzel logic and IT IS DEADLY on both ends.

Well aware of the dramatic drop in flu deaths in Ohio...doesn't take a MIT grad to understand the benefits of mask wearing and social distancing against the spread of the flu.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

4 million dead worldwide from Covid-19...600,000 of those dead in this country alone.  Stop the fear, don't hesitate...vaccinate.

GO RV, then BV 

Really?! 

Where are you getting your numbers from Shabs.  Those have been manipulated to put fear into the public and you and others have fallen for it.

Yes, fear is evident in the people due to the death caused by the vaccine and MSM is doing injustice to the people of this country and globally.  Yes people fear the vaccine and do hesitate.

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well aware of the dramatic drop in flu deaths in Ohio...doesn't take a MIT grad to understand the benefits of mask wearing and social distancing against the spread of the flu.

GO RV, then BV 

Okay Shabs, you do know that mask don't work.  It's been proven.  Besides the masks come from China and China loves the American people, right?!. You do realize we have a natural immunity that can ward off the virus. You do know that death will come sooner or later for all.  You do know that we better be right with God in order to enter His Kingdom, so how we die doesn't matter.  I think the problem is is that the living is afraid to watch a love one die, the hurt and pain is unbearable but who isn't afraid.  I've watched both my parents pass and as their child my job is to continuously pray for them..

so we shouldn't be afraid to die, prep yourself for His Kingdom.

• Pow! 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And now, according to some fringe fear folks, the vaxx is nothing more than culling of the herd.....Who was the genius who brought us warp speed again?  

GO RV, then BV 

Sad to say but some people have absolutely lost it! And I mean scary lost it. Q has influenced many. And everything else is a lie! 

27 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Sad to say but some people have absolutely lost it! And I mean scary lost it. Q has influenced many. And everything else is a lie! 

Coming from a person who has taken the jab( I assume because you did state that as soon as it is available you would get it) I would expect you to say that. Medical fact, not medical fear is a very big factor in whether a person takes the jab or not. 6800 + people dead from the jab and up to 1/2 million people with complication would tell me to hold off on any potential cure or treatment. What Q has to do with it I don't know, don't follow it. I do follow noted virologists and coroners who have been dealing with this from the start. When they say "Hold off, wait. Don't take the shots if you have had Covid, I tend to listen. CDC and Fauci have been all over the place stating information that fits an agenda. They are the biggest set of wafflers there are.

What is touted as a conspiracy one day is soon found out to be true.

Your choice.

Trust people who have an agenda that don't care about people

or trust people who care about people and have no dog in the fight.

• Pow! 3