Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

28 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

My brother and sister-in-law got the vaccine, and I pray that this vaccine doesn't do what is reported. I really, really, really do.  I'm posting what is being reported about these vaccines.  I will repeat why on earth would ANYONE get a vaccine that changes their DNA for a virus that has viable treatments?  People are being deceived by the great deceiver, you should understand that.

I have previously stated that I went to God, and He told me to take it.  That I understand.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.c22ab355f35e9f430a877f4dc7e7aae9.png

The first line on those stones is maintain population under 500 million. Brought to you by the Georgia Guide Stones!! 

look up the text. The other 9 lines are happening NOW.  

Stop looking at the US a EXPAND you view of the world. We are just in the way the rest of the world gov. have already fallen in line  with the plan. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I have previously stated that I went to God, and He told me to take it.  That I understand.

If he told you to take it then you shouldn't be offended by what I am saying. I didn't get that message. You staked your life on what you heard, and that is an act if faith, and I respect that. The testimony I am seeing leads me into a different direction. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

37 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Says dead man walking.

You say I ridicule you....what's this then?...You defending yourself?  :huh:  It's all good in my book....as I have no regrets for getting the Pfiser....completely at peace and I don't have to wear a mask everywhere, which is nice.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

If he told you to take it then you shouldn't be offended by what I am saying. I didn't get that message. You staked your life on what you heard, and that is an act if faith, and I respect that. The testimony I am seeing leads me into a different direction. 

My issue is that you are trying to force your decisions on others.  It isn't a sin to get the vaccine.  What is a sin is to fail to walk in love, such as calling Shabs a 'dead man walking'.  That is speaking word curses, not pleasing to God.  By the way, I will ALWAYS stake my life on following God.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

My issue is that you are trying to force your decisions on others.  It isn't a sin to get the vaccine.  What is a sin is to fail to walk in love, such as calling Shabs a 'dead man walking'.  That is speaking word curses, not pleasing to God.

Hey look, none of my business really, but you two are friends and Markinsa was just reacting to me....we were ramping it up a bit on each other and it got a little out of hand, nothing more than that....We all know his love of God is above reproach, of this we can all be sure of.  :peace:  In truth I'm much more bugged by the dog crap comment in another thread.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

My issue is that you are trying to force your decisions on others.  It isn't a sin to get the vaccine.  What is a sin is to fail to walk in love, such as calling Shabs a 'dead man walking'.  That is speaking word curses, not pleasing to God.  By the way, I will ALWAYS stake my life on following God.

Everyone makes their own choices, I cant even force my dog to stop eating the things she does, so how can I force anyone to choose the things they do?

And if I do not warn others of this impending doom, how is that showing love? How am I to face my Lord when the that time comes and I chose to keep my mouth shut? I will not.

And as for you, who is trying to force someone to do something, when you weren't even in this topic an hour ago?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey look, none of my business really, but you two are friends and Markinsa was just reacting to me....we were ramping it up a bit on each other and it got a little out of hand, nothing more than that....We all know his love of God is above reproach, of this we can all be sure of.  :peace:  In truth I'm much more bugged by the dog crap comment in another thread.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Not friends with Markinsa - have never met him.

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

Everyone makes their own choices, I cant even force my dog to stop eating the things she does, so how can I force anyone to choose the things they do?

And if I do not warn others of this impending doom, how is that showing love? How am I to face my Lord when the that time comes and I chose to keep my mouth shut? I will not.

And as for you, who is trying to force someone to do something, when you weren't even in this topic an hour ago?

I told you that I have been holding my tongue.  You are wrong in your approach,  but you are driven, so have at it.  I've had my say.

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I told you that I have been holding my tongue.  You are wrong in your approach,  but you are driven, so have at it.  I've had my say.

I am truly sorry that you are upset with me and my approach. For that I seek your forgiveness. I only wish to inform which I will continue to do.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

A few observations Mark...just my thoughts...

You honestly expect anyone to buy into your reasoning for posting something like this, knowing exactly the kind of reaction you are desiring...which is FEAR, and pushing the typical "impending doom" narratives that too many Christians have been fooled by including some that actually believe this injection is the "mark of the beast"?

Too many stopped living long ago and are only existing due to the mindset of seeing everything as "doom" and pushing fear upon everyone. I personally do not believe your intentions with this post.

What is the opposite of perfect love? FEAR, exactly what you are promoting in my opinion. How does that edify or assist those who have already got the shot? What do you expect them to do with this information? They cannot undo it, therefore some will react in fear and helplessness due to something you have ZERO proof of other than speculation presented as "truth". Using this to promote FEAR.

Things like this is why many no longer bother to post here...drama all day long, bickering all the time to anyone who does not agree with what is posted, no one is allowed to have their own opinions, especially if those opinions disagree with the majority, and some would like to have the forum censored, to stop any opposing opinions or thoughts.

Religion and politics...it is gradually destroying what was once a fun forum. Would be nice if we could learn to allow others to think for themselves without being treated like fools or being issued veiled threats such as you did with Shabs "dead man walking". Why would you even go there or say something like that to another member here? Don't use your religion to justify these type of actions...you are not fooling everyone.

I don't get how nasty some folks here have become...disagree with someone, and you get trolled or taunted which to me is destructive to everyone who would like to be involved in discussions, but do not want to be treated like trash if they disagree.

You are better than this Mark...don't allow your emotions to take you so far down the path of fear and doom...it will literally destroy you, all the while you think you are doing "good". It is not about anything other than taking some time to weigh the benefits of posting something of this nature claiming people may die within two years if they got the injection. I think you knew exactly how some would react...to something that is pure speculation.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

A few observations Mark...just my thoughts...

You honestly expect anyone to buy into your reasoning for posting something like this, knowing exactly the kind of reaction you are desiring...which is FEAR, and pushing the typical "impending doom" narratives that too many Christians have been fooled by including some that actually believe this injection is the "mark of the beast"?

You do not know my thoughts or motives. And I do not expect anyone to buy into my reasoning, but instead to inform themselves.  I did NOT start this Topic for the already Vaccinated, but for those who are thinking about getting vaccinated.    From what I read, once a person is vaccinated there is no way to undo that, so whatever the end results of these vaccines for good or bad, the outcome has already been sealed for the vaccinated.  

I believe FEAR to be a Demonic Spirit (see 2 Tim 1:7 ).  For me to try to instill fear into anyone is just nonsense. 

Too many stopped living long ago and are only existing due to the mindset of seeing everything as "doom" and pushing fear upon everyone. I personally do not believe your intentions with this post.

I'm looking up, waiting for Christ's return as he promised and instructed.  I'm not into Doom and Gloom but for Christ's Return, all the signs are there. :twothumbs:

What is the opposite of perfect love? FEAR, exactly what you are promoting in my opinion. How does that edify or assist those who have already got the shot? What do you expect them to do with this information? They cannot undo it, therefore some will react in fear and helplessness due to something you have ZERO proof of other than speculation presented as "truth". Using this to promote FEAR.

This Topic isn't the only one on the internet with Doctor/Scientists speaking about how bad these vaccines are.   Are you are suggesting to me that I keep my mouth shut about talking about the vaccines?  Well, sorry, I'm not.  Truth is Truth, and it will be revealed. 

The current information I have says these vaccines are dangerous and people will die from taking them.  Am I just to sit here, and tell everyone not to worry about them because YOU think I'm not doing it in Love or Edifying everyone? Who is to say that knowledge of impending death won't turn someone to Christ or have a fellow brother or sister return to Christ and seek him out in prayer?  Admittedly, I am not trying to do that, as I stated before, this post was for the Un-vaccinated.  Perhaps I should put a little disclaimer in the Topic Title (NOT FOR THE VACCINATED!)?

Things like this is why many no longer bother to post here...drama all day long, bickering all the time to anyone who does not agree with what is posted, no one is allowed to have their own opinions, especially if those opinions disagree with the majority, and some would like to have the forum censored, to stop any opposing opinions or thoughts.

If that was the case @Shabibilicious would have been banned a  long time ago.  DinarVets is an open forum for all, but due to the nature of DinarVets, the majority of members are conservative.  Don't expect to come on this website with liberal talking points and not be challenged.  You call it bickering, I call it patriotic defense of conservative values.:twocents:

Religion and politics...it is gradually destroying what was once a fun forum.

This is the Politics, 2nd Amendment (Gun Control) Forum.  You don't want read or talk about Politics or Religion, I suggest you stick to the other Forums

Would be nice if we could learn to allow others to think for themselves without being treated like fools or being issued veiled threats such as you did with Shabs "dead man walking". Why would you even go there or say something like that to another member here? Don't use your religion to justify these type of actions...you are not fooling everyone.

@Shabibilicious and I were arguing, he chose to participate in this Forum, he is old enough to take care of himself and he doesn't need you defending him.  Please see his quote before my dead man walking.  He already said the same thing.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:41 AM, Shabibilicious said:

What point is there in worrying about myself now...

As far as my using my religion for justification in this topic?  Please quote the post in this topic where I quoted scripture, that does not include my tagline.

You are better than this Mark...don't allow your emotions to take you so far down the path of fear and doom...it will literally destroy you, all the while you think you are doing "good". It is not about anything other than taking some time to weigh the benefits of posting something of this nature claiming people may die within two years if they got the injection. I think you knew exactly how some would react...to something that is pure speculation.

I wish no ill will for anyone, as I have stated, I pray that the information in the topic above is not true.  If it is true, millions will die within the next two years.  I have no fear, other than being eaten alive.  Jesus is with me always, I rebuke your curse of destruction.  And again, you have stuck your nose into a topic and have implied a few times that I am lying about my motives, and I am not.  I choose to forgive. How about you?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 8

What I see Happening here is a Mass Depopulation of the Planet and isn't that one of Bill Gates Main Goals.

I had H1N1 Swine Flu and I knew I was Going to Die....I have never had a Vaccine other than the stuff in Grade School....Needless to say I lived.....The H1N1 Vaccine killed 15 people in the US and it was Stopped Immediately. 

The Covid-19 Vax has so far killed close to 5,000 people or over 30 people per day.....Why haven't they put a stop to this Current Scam.....

Covid-19 has what a 99.7% survival rate or in other words a Summer Time Cold.

The thing that worries me most is all the people  I know that took the Jab.....Many were close friends and I pray nothing happens......Gates and Fauci will have no where safe to hide along with all those behind the BS to get rid od Trump.

Karsten

• Upvote 7

On 5/25/2021 at 10:49 PM, nstoolman1 said:

I think Shabbs is referring to Trump taking the vaccine and whether he will be alive. 

Based on the title of this thread.  :shrug:

Ahhh, well that all depends if he actually got the vaccine or placebo.  We won't know.  My bet is he'll continue his role as President. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate anyone who brings over information on this topic.  It is seriously needed to make a sincere decision pertaining to my well being.  It's perplexing to me to see many fall for this injection just because the CDC says so.  Quiet a few deaths, and side affects that the CDC is not reporting, they're not reporting the side affects on the young teenagers. (Heart issues) Also it's boggling for some states to offer prize incentives.  WHY?

The pandemic is over, but the media still feeds fear. 

Research other outlets I wouldn't depend on the news media for accurate information.  

I pray for a good outcome to all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Science journals: Pfizer injection could cause deadly 'mad cow disease'

Shot may contain prions that cause deadly neurodegenerative condition

WND News ServicesBy WND News Services
Published May 27, 2021 at 3:05pm

(WASHINGTON STANDARD) – The scientific journal Microbiology and Infectious Diseases has recently made the claim that the mRNA Pfizer Covid vaccine (experimental gene therapy jab) may contain prions that cause deadly neurodegenerative disease, sometimes called “Creutzfeldt-Jakob” or “Mad Cow” disease. Perhaps the rulers will pass this off as yet another “mild” side effect of these gene therapies.

The article, titled “COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease,” was published in January of 2021 and has been studiously ignored by the mainstream media, which has focused its efforts on encouraging individuals to take the jab. We have been asked to put our critical thinking aside in exchange for blind obedience to the state, and sadly, many have done so.

It has become clear that the vaccine is a part of the overall agenda, and we have yet to see just how large of a piece it will be.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 9:44 PM, Markinsa said:

You do not know my thoughts or motives. And I do not expect anyone to buy into my reasoning, but instead to inform themselves.  I did NOT start this Topic for the already Vaccinated, but for those who are thinking about getting vaccinated.    From what I read, once a person is vaccinated there is no way to undo that, so whatever the end results of these vaccines for good or bad, the outcome has already been sealed for the vaccinated.  

I believe FEAR to be a Demonic Spirit (see 2 Tim 1:7 ).  For me to try to instill fear into anyone is just nonsense. 

I'm looking up, waiting for Christ's return as he promised and instructed.  I'm not into Doom and Gloom but for Christ's Return, all the signs are there. :twothumbs:

This Topic isn't the only one on the internet with Doctor/Scientists speaking about how bad these vaccines are.   Are you are suggesting to me that I keep my mouth shut about talking about the vaccines?  Well, sorry, I'm not.  Truth is Truth, and it will be revealed. 

The current information I have says these vaccines are dangerous and people will die from taking them.  Am I just to sit here, and tell everyone not to worry about them because YOU think I'm not doing it in Love or Edifying everyone? Who is to say that knowledge of impending death won't turn someone to Christ or have a fellow brother or sister return to Christ and seek him out in prayer?  Admittedly, I am not trying to do that, as I stated before, this post was for the Un-vaccinated.  Perhaps I should put a little disclaimer in the Topic Title (NOT FOR THE VACCINATED!)?

If that was the case @Shabibilicious would have been banned a  long time ago.  DinarVets is an open forum for all, but due to the nature of DinarVets, the majority of members are conservative.  Don't expect to come on this website with liberal talking points and not be challenged.  You call it bickering, I call it patriotic defense of conservative values.:twocents:

This is the Politics, 2nd Amendment (Gun Control) Forum.  You don't want read or talk about Politics or Religion, I suggest you stick to the other Forums

@Shabibilicious and I were arguing, he chose to participate in this Forum, he is old enough to take care of himself and he doesn't need you defending him.  Please see his quote before my dead man walking.  He already said the same thing.

As far as my using my religion for justification in this topic?  Please quote the post in this topic where I quoted scripture, that does not include my tagline.

I wish no ill will for anyone, as I have stated, I pray that the information in the topic above is not true.  If it is true, millions will die within the next two years.  I have no fear, other than being eaten alive.  Jesus is with me always, I rebuke your curse of destruction.  And again, you have stuck your nose into a topic and have implied a few times that I am lying about my motives, and I am not.  I choose to forgive. How about you?

I didn't need to "know" your thoughts Mark...I read them in your words.

Of course I forgive, daily...but your words were not directed at me, they were directed at someone else. You should consider following your own advice and apologize to the one you called "dead man walking".

You don't have to try and justify your words, or make excuses, or trying to use religion to hide behind, just be genuine...and follow your own advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1