Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

MrNice Moderator
1d

"All vaccinated people will die within 2 years."

-Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier-

Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine.

“They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.”

Video link here or below. 3.6k

I looked into this video to first off to even see who he was…that test passed. He’s not really anyone special. Just discovered the human immunodeficiency virus also known as HIV.

Montagnier argued that the Coronavirus disease 2019 47 was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS 13. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the “presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.”[45 143

I then looked to see if he really said it…that test passed.

I then looked to see if it was just taken out of context…it wasn’t.

I thought I’d see the stupid things the so called “fact checkers” had to offer up. Here is their razor sharp insight.

“Keep in mind, the opinion of one person does not outweigh the consensus of the scientific community.” - Snopes-

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

34492_2.png MrNice Moderator
21d

"All vaccinated people will die within 2 years."

-Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier-

Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine.

“They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.”

Video link here or below. 3.6k

I looked into this video to first off to even see who he was…that test passed. He’s not really anyone special. Just discovered the human immunodeficiency virus also known as HIV.

Montagnier argued that the Coronavirus disease 2019 47 was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS 13. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the “presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.”[45 143

I then looked to see if he really said it…that test passed.

I then looked to see if it was just taken out of context…it wasn’t.

I thought I’d see the stupid things the so called “fact checkers” had to offer up. Here is their razor sharp insight.

“Keep in mind, the opinion of one person does not outweigh the consensus of the scientific community.” - Snopes-

BRIDGENIT – 22 May 21 3.6k
7d18a4e506d6828047f405a184b51f32e18039ff

COVID Vaccinated People Within 2 Years : BRIDGENIT 3.6k

All vaccinated people will die within 2 years.

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for 

Scary and sad.  I'm picking up the same information when I search the vaccine.  People will have organ failure within two years.  I pray not, but who knows what the heck is happening. I've read Detoxing your body may help. All I like to say is, take this serious, look up ways to help your body rebuild. Better safe than sorry.

No fear mongering, just alot of information is coming out on this. Remember we are fighting evil.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Deanar said:

So what did all the people like Biden, Peloski and others get as a shot? Did they get a shot that was something different? Just curious.

Placebo.  They have to continue to run the world with their evil plans.  Just my opinion and could be wrong.  The first dose, no symptoms,  placebo, if symptoms appear you got actual vaccine. Same with second dose.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So who will take Donald's spot on the 2024 presidential ticket?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV  

Donald's living rent free in your head.  You should stop worrying about him and worry about yourself.  Mr. I got the vaccine and I'm happy.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

What would be the purpose in trying to kill off the whole world?

I know Bill Gates is into "population control", but since so many have already had the vaccine, there wouldn't be enough people left in the world to run the economies of countries, if what this Nobel Laureate says is true.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What point is there in worrying about myself now....the article says there's no chance of survival?

GO RV, then BV

Yep.....all those worthless opinionated MSM articles.....some members are just obsessed with posting them.....over and over again....!    CL 

• Pow! 2

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And some members are obsessed with complaining about it....over and over again...!  It's a vicious cycle. 

GO RV, then BV

Yep that old adage.....what came first.....the chicken or the egg?

In this case it's the pointed and misleading MSM articles....based on un-named sources....hearsay etc..that members post......

Of these often totally false and ridiculous  articles weren't posted....there would be no reason for a response.....

I find the many world news outlets are better than US media when it comes to investigative journalism.....the US and Britain are mostly opinionated sensationalized articles shaped towards the political views of their ownership. 

The truth doesn't matter.....they have a concept to push.....and crazy accusations sell.....follow the $$$$.

Nice to have you responding to my posts once again......CL

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yep that old adage.....what came first.....the chicken or the egg?

In this case it's the pointed and misleading MSM articles....based on un-named sources....hearsay etc..that members post......

Of these often totally false and ridiculous  articles weren't posted....there would be no reason for a response.....

I find the many world news outlets are better than US media when it comes to investigative journalism.....the US and Britain are mostly opinionated sensationalized articles shaped towards the political views of their ownership. 

The truth doesn't matter.....they have a concept to push.....and crazy accusations sell.....follow the $$$$.

Nice to have you responding to my posts once again......CL

You're welcome....perhaps a modicum of decorum can be maintained this time around....Here's to trying.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

What would be the purpose in trying to kill off the whole world?

I know Bill Gates is into "population control", but since so many have already had the vaccine, there wouldn't be enough people left in the world to run the economies of countries, if what this Nobel Laureate says is true.

It’s too hard to control 9billion people but 500 million is manageable.  The 500million is their number!  

• Thanks 4