Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 11:40 PM CDT - 5/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan *** ...According to a Central Bank statement, “The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, held a meeting with the World Gold Council at their request,”...Looks like things have been achieved… Increase in foreign reserves… After implementing recent reforms… Technical support and training.. That reeks of USA helping out!! Just like they said they would!!  ...This week suggests that the UST and major players are all on a level playing field...We will know when the playing field kicks off… Digital is instantaneous.. all boats rise with the tide.. SDR is over $1.44 today...I have always maintained the longer it takes the more money we make...SDR tide is rising...just wait until the IQD is placed internationally!

*** Mnt Goat *** The QFS is running the rates and updating them once again. This does not mean an RV is imminent. ...This occurs frequently as they are setting this up for the global reset change. We can probably expect the rates to go up. Remember, however that we can not yet exchange at these rates and so they are nothing more than curiosity. Iraq is still under OFAC sanctions and is not yet trading on FOREX.

*** MilitiaMan ***  In my view, there is nothing to suggest that we have to wait for elections.  We wait just as the world does wait for the mechanism to be exposed...The CB [CBI] will be giving special low prices for the dollar.  In other words a rate change is coming...

*** Frank26 *** I've always said from day one...you're not going to get the economic reform until you get the monetary reform...

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... Be Blessed ... Ron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

.I have always maintained the longer it takes the more money we make...SDR tide is rising...just wait until the IQD is placed internationally!

Well, I would think that nearly 20 years is taking it about as long as any of us ever thought that it would take.

• Upvote 4