Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

18 minutes ago, RAGARCIA62 said:

why am I only seeing April 2 for adams chat? was wondering if he has done any this month (May) cuz I can't find them. I hope it's not user error, lol.

I have not seen one either. 

If and when Adam has a report, you will know it.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't see MOD PAPERBOY's notice that this chat site is for Adam's reports ONLY !

Get with it and get a life. There hasn't been any positive movement of the Dinar in more than a decade, so what is a couple more monthe without Adam nursing your thirst ?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If and when Adam has a report, you will know it.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't see MOD PAPERBOY's notice that this chat site is for Adam's reports ONLY !

Get with it and get a life. There hasn't been any positive movement of the Dinar in more than a decade, so what is a couple more monthe without Adam nursing your thirst ?

Now, now.....that's a bit harsh.....for those inquiring go to the April 2 chat.....Montana posted there yesterday he would be posting in a few days...

Cherysh.....you're back!

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...