Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A serious warning about a population explosion in Iraq .. Planning is attached to birth control

yota691

A serious warning about a population explosion in Iraq .. Planning is attached to birth control

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Foundation, "Iraq of the Future" concerned with economic affairs, has warned of the danger of continuing the population explosion in Iraq as the world gradually dispenses with oil and turns to renewable and clean energy.

"The volume of investment in renewable energy exceeds for the first time in the world the volume of investment in the oil and gas sector, as it reached more than $ 87 billion, while the volume of investment in oil and gas amounted to only $ 45 billion, and if it is done," the corporation said in a statement. In addition to the volume of investment in the batteries sector, which amounted to 20 billion dollars, the total investment in generating renewable energy in 2020 reached more than 100 billion dollars. "
He pointed out, "This dangerous indicator indicates that most countries have practically started to move towards alternative energy, which means reducing dependence on oil during the next ten years."
The Foundation noted, "The decline in dependence on oil has become a tangible reality that no one can argue about. On the other hand, Iraq still depends on its revenues from oil and the rate of population growth is still maintained at its levels, and the level of education is still at its worst stage."
She pointed out that "these three things foreshadow a real disaster that the country will go through during the next ten years, as oil has no value, a huge population that is not scientifically armed and able to find work opportunities, and a warning against the transformation of society into an unemployed" calling on Iraq, the government and people, to bear the greatest responsibility for the future of our children and grandchildren. Otherwise, we will be the main reason for the formation of a parasitic society that is not sustainable in any way. "
She stressed, "We must start the process of educating about the dangers of population growth and trying to determine birth control, as well as work to establish residential communities and cities that do not depend on oil revenues, but rather are self-sustainable, which is the first step towards the transformation from dependence on the state to dependence on the small community."
The Foundation stressed "the need to build cities dependent on the agricultural, industrial and service sectors, and to be able to finance themselves. Countries withdraw their hand little by little from their responsibility to be the official sponsor for financing the various classes of the people."
She added, "It is also necessary to adopt mechanisms to combat illiteracy, strengthen the role of technical education and advance the reality of the current generation to be able to work in the future," noting that "putting the head in the dirt will not solve the problem, and the state must be clear and clear with the people about what the future will be like soon." More than we can imagine. "
For its part, the Ministry of Planning commented on calls for birth control and finding appropriate solutions and plans to address the population explosion in the country.
"It is not easy for us to go towards legislations or laws that limit birth control, because our society is perhaps different from the rest of other societies as it is an Eastern society," ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi told Al-Furat News.
He added, "Acting now according to the directions of population policies and focusing on the issue of societal awareness of the necessity of spacing between births and reducing their number from an economic and educational aspect, considering the fewer children the more the family can provide for them, in addition to that the lack of births preserves the health of the woman."
The Ministry of Planning recently announced that the population of Iraq has reached 40 million.
Planning Minister Khaled al-Najm said in a press statement on April 21 that "Iraq has made a commitment to the international community to reduce births and deaths."
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WHAAAAAAAAT? These people don't need abortion to control the population, they got Islam. :o

Don't forget, according to the law of islam, they are allowed to have 4 wives legally at the most , but they can have as many childrens ( 20 or 40 or 60 children / unlimited amount of children ) as possible.  That' s why it isn't surprising if the number of population grow larger and faster.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Don't forget, according to the law of islam, they are allowed to have 4 wives legally at the most , but they can have as many childrens ( 20 or 40 or 60 children / unlimited amount of children ) as possible.  That' s why it isn't surprising if the number of population grow larger and faster.

Trust me, after 11 years of watching these people they'll kill off at least 2 thirds of what they produce. :o

• Haha 1

LGD, I thought that's why they invented ISIS and the Taliban to control their population. What's the average life expectance in the middle east anyway, like 48...nothing like a good war to bring down the population problem. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DoD said:

LGD, I thought that's why they invented ISIS and the Taliban to control their population. What's the average life expectance in the middle east anyway, like 48...nothing like a good war to bring down the population problem. 

Specifically young males ,  a force of nature . 

42 minutes ago, DoD said:

If you're lucky and a secret hidden cave somewhere. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Yep. You are right. they bring the young son to go to war.

All countries do this . As smart and fast as these young guys are , they are a fragile group . I worked at the Great Lakes Naval Hospital in the burn and surgical wards and I will never forget the beautiful ,shot up, courageous young men I met there .  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

First thing they have to do is a CENSUS.

Why?

1. It provides comprehensive and detailed data on the whole population in addition to demographic, social and economic characteristics by the lowest administrative or geographical level and related rates and indicators (population growth rates, age and gender composition, educational features, and workforce).
  2. It provides necessary data enabling the assessment of the population status in Qatar during the inter-census period as well as monitoring demographic, social and economic changes taking place during the same period in various administrative divisions.
  3. It provides data on expatriates' number, distribution and characteristics especially the immigrant workforce, with a high degree of precision, instead of dependence on estimates.
  4. It provides a database on which are built population projections and workforce projections.
  5. It provides a database needed to study specific social phenomena.
  6. To provide basic data for all sectors in the country (education, health, population, etc.) with a view to contributing to the formulation, monitoring and evaluation of plans related to the provision of services needed by the  society.
  7. To provide necessary frameworks for deriving samples for field research to be undertaken in the future.
  8. To provide data on housing units as well as their facilities and features related to living conditions, basic data needed to work out a clearly-defined housing policy aimed at ensuring prosperity for citizens, as well as indicators on houses conditions and extent of their relationship with public services.
  9. To provide a comprehensive and modern framework for buildings, houses and households by various administrative divisions. Such framework is necessary to design and use samples for conducting various household surveys. This will be positively reflected on the accurate measurement of the various phenomena to be investigated such as fertility, mortality and migration, which are used as the basis for calculating population growth rates and estimates of the post-census population. 
  10. To provide an accurate picture of the status and features of houses for the purpose of assisting in drawing up housing and construction plan for the future.
  11. To provide data on the features of buildings of the public sector and private sector and status of their occupation so as to define various needs in the future.
  12. To define the conditions of economic and social enterprises in the public and private sectors in terms of the legal status, economic activity and workforce size by gender and nationality.

The census was supposed to take place last year, but it was postponed. Because of the Corona pandemic and the complete closure, noting that, the 2021 budget did not include any financial allocations for the census, and the elections will be held in October of this year, which postponed the census again. ”

The wild ride continues.

We wait.!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, dinarham said:

All countries do this . As smart and fast as these young guys are , they are a fragile group . I worked at the Great Lakes Naval Hospital in the burn and surgical wards and I will never forget the beautiful ,shot up, courageous young men I met there .  

i thought there is a choice not to send the young guys to go to war in some countries. actually, it is so sad and pity to see the young guys going to war and got hurt or paralyzed or even die during the war.

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

First thing they have to do is a CENSUS.

Why?

Laid Back, I hope were not waiting on the census for the RV because it's just like the HCL. There's to much corruption still in Iraq to have a census or a vote on the HCL

Just imagine if you will, your one of the many corrupt officials an somebody wants to take your 100 ghost employees away that you've been drawing a salary off of for many years or receiving kick backs from the oil that's being stolen. That's the real reason the census has been and will continue to be postponed... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, DoD said:

Laid Back, I hope were not waiting on the census for the RV because it's just like the HCL. There's to much corruption still in Iraq to have a census or a vote on the HCL

Just imagine if you will, your one of the many corrupt officials an somebody wants to take your 100 ghost employees away that you've been drawing a salary off of for many years or receiving kick backs from the oil that's being stolen. That's the real reason the census has been and will continue to be postponed... 

Totally agree with you DoD,

The current political system is intentionally designed to impede the creation of an effective government capable of carrying out reforms. It is governed by a party system that has resulted in a monopoly over political decisions by a small group of leaders, most of whom were not elected in a democratic or transparent process. Nonetheless, the government is usually formed according to formal rules and procedures that appear, at least on the surface, to be democratic.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Laidback, the question is how long will this continue?

Who knows my friend GD07,

Many articles are talking about 3 to 5 more years.!

- Budget approved but not implemented 

- No Census

- No HCL 
- No Art 140

- Still fighting corruption 

- Elections in October 

- Working on development of banking, private, industrial, agricultural and tourism sectors.

Still a lot of work to do... In my opinion.... My expectations for an RV in 2021 are really low.!

The wild ride continues ...... We wait

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

this is so sad and  a bad news, isn't it. hopefully the sad thing isn't happening.

Thanks for your input 3 bucks, 

I don’t think is sad, Iraq is clearly moving towards an open market economy 

They have accomplished a lot in the last years.

We wait.!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input 3 bucks, 

I don’t think is sad, Iraq is clearly moving towards an open market economy 

They have accomplished a lot in the last years.

We wait.!

My greatest concern at this time is that today it is worse then it was when Obama was President. And I have some really warm memories of what a cluster flock it was in Iraq back in those days. 😳 😱 😭

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, jcfrag said:

My greatest concern at this time is that today it is worse then it was when Obama was President. And I have some really warm memories of what a cluster flock it was in Iraq back in those days. 😳 😱 😭

If it was so great when trump was president, why didn't he demand an RV? That is what the Right on DV expected, especially since most believe trump owns billions in IQD.  If President Obama and President Biden are so bad, and trump is such a financial genius, why did he not make Iraq RV their currency? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1