Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 8:08 PM CDT - 5/19/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan   The mechanism is the exchange rate in my view. They want what everyone wants. The transformation digitally is on going with the Arab Summit taking place through tomorrow...When Iraq has everyone on board and compliance ready, they'll jump start the reforms and f ast, imo...The digital roll out is the level playing field.  It is the mechanism that will trigger a massive global change. imo So be at peace, as change is coming....Get ready!!! 

*** Walkingstick  Question: [Everyone but Mustafa the governor [CBI] is talking about the exchange rate staying that way for the next 4 years?]  Liars..! ...you think I care about this "garbage"? These guys who have nothing to do with the monetary reform...these Iranian influence jerks that are trying to change stuff up you know very well they have no idea of what's going on.  If you get Mustafa and he talks to you then it's something for you to consider.

*** Frank26  [Community member bank story.]  Frank - About a month ago I told you IMO you should start asking your bank friends about the Iraqi dinar...I feel banks are now in the position where they are well advised/informed of what's going on.  "W" lives in Jacksonville, Fl [Here's his bank story]  I went to one of the managers  [Chase Bank] and went into the office...I closed the door behind me...I said I don't want anyone to hear this conversation...I said I have some currency to later on exchange.  He said, 'ok, what kind of currency...?'  I have dinars.  He looked at me with eyes open big.  I said, everything alright?  He said 'yeah, yeah.'  He starts typing on the computer...he said, 'oh, we've been waiting for something to happen.  When something happens we will be ready for you.'  Frank - So he said they have been waiting for something to happen with the Iraqi dinar!? W - Yes.  Frank - Ok, continue...(Post 1 of 3)..REPOSTED for continuity.. 

*** Frank26  [Bank Story Continued]  I asked what is the process?  He said, 'the process is you come in, we go to the conference room and count the money and then we go to the teller and put the money in the bank and you got the money. Simple.'  Frank - So he gave you the procedure.  So when you are ready you bring your currency in, they take you to...the conference room, sit down with you, count it out and then they do the exchange?  W - they walk you to the teller, explain the situation and put in the money and you walk away. ..(Post 2 of 3).. 

*** Frank26   [Bank Story Continued]  Frank - Not every bank in the Untied States of America is going to be involved in the exchange.  And for that matter not every bank that is going to be involved in the exchange knows everything right now. Most of the executive levels do know but it's up to them on how much they allow to trickle down.  Question for W - Did you say [You have] 'Iraqi dinars' or did you just say 'dinars'?  I told him 'dinars' but after told him 'Iraqi dinars' because remember out there there are different 'dinars'.  Frank - That was Chase Bank in Jacksonville Florida...(Post 3 of 3).. My opinion is that this is a fabricated story by someone who wants to be important. At best, it is an embellished story with suspected, or hopeful, things added...RON

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

'the process is you come in, we go to the conference room and count the money and then we go to the teller and put the money in the bank and you got the money. Simple.'

Um, that’s not exactly right. They have to run your currency through one of those machines, then verify it’s authenticity, take out their fees, then you get your $$$$.. 

• Upvote 1