Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Abu Dhabi Islamic" launches the digital banking services platform in Iraq

Mary B

One of the branches of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
 May 19, 2021 11:21 AM
Abu Dhabi Islamic
ADIB

-0.55%5.40-0.03

Abu Dhabi - Mubasher: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the enhancement of its services in Iraq through the launch of the digital corporate banking platform "ADIB Direct" in the State of Iraq, with the aim of meeting the needs of the local business sector .

Abdullah Al Shehhi, Head of International Business at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, said: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank plays a pivotal role in supporting the local economy in the State of Iraq, by providing the business sector and companies with a portfolio of banking solutions and services that meet their needs and support them in achieving prosperity and achieving their financial goals, according to For a press release.

ADIB Direct  enables companies to efficiently manage their affairs and operations, including cash payments, liquidity, trade finance, supply chain and foreign currency exchange services, enabling them to focus on enhancing their business and moving it forward towards broader horizons of growth and development . ”

Since its launch in 2019 in the UAE,  ADIB Direct  has contributed to the automation of a variety of corporate services, allowing the corporate sector to upgrade its efficiencies in achieving significant cost and time savings.

Currently, more than 90 percent of corporate banking services provided by ADIB are performed through this digital platform .

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is the first Emirati bank to enter the real estate market, offering its corporate clients a complete portfolio of banking products and solutions that are compatible with Islamic Sharia principles.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, which has a network of branches that includes Baghdad, Erbil and Basra, has extensive experience and high efficiency in supporting government entities, the public sector and other financial institutions and various private sector companies, through the fields of trade, contracting, oil, energy, manufacturing and other industries .

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, the leading Islamic financial services group, has partnered with FIS, the leading global provider of technology solutions , to modernize digital payment services and provide instant payment service to its customers .

Through this step, the bank aims to expand and simplify the range of payment services it provides through FIS Open Payment Scope, an innovative payment infrastructure.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3809155/-أبوظبي-الإسلامي-يدشن-منصة-الخدمات-المصرفية-الرقمية-في-العراق/

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

This does sound good!

I’ve always thought of the UAE and Abu Dhabi in particular, as being an incredibly wealthy country. Yet their currency, like Saudi Arabia’s is only worth about .27¢ to the dollar. 

Thanks for the article Mary B!

It's worth more than that.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

’ve always thought of the UAE and Abu Dhabi in particular, as being an incredibly wealthy country. Yet their currency, like Saudi Arabia’s is only worth about .27¢ to the dollar. 

At the moment $0.27 doesn't sound bad. Get the Iraqi dinar to .27 and I'm outa here!!. Will take that $$ and build my nest egg with cryptos. Yeah Baby!!

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

With all that is going on in Iraq, Grande Port of Faw, Central Hub of the ME, GE and Siemens working the Electric Grid, High Rise Apartments to Rival NYC, a New Dam, $100 Million Dollar Steel Plant, Now Digital Banking and the list just goes on and on.......

They have a Whole wagon Train of Carts Hooked Up way in Front, Way Ahead of the Horse or shall we say Camel in this case.....I have this Feeling Something is about it happen but.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

21 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

This does sound good!

I’ve always thought of the UAE and Abu Dhabi in particular, as being an incredibly wealthy country. Yet their currency, like Saudi Arabia’s is only worth about .27¢ to the dollar. 

Thanks for the article Mary B!

This will change 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 5/19/2021 at 12:02 PM, boosterbglee said:

If I would have invested in Crypto when I bought Dinar.....I wouldn’t be here today!💥

I feel the same way EXCEPT: If I had invested all the money I have invested in the Dinar into Berkshire Hathaway Inc. back in 1964 I could afford to buy Iraq an have some change to buy a little crypto...

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

I understand where you guys are coming from. I just sold back $2 million IQD in $25,000 notes back to Safe Dinar which I sold for $1400. I am going to put that in my crypto portfolio. One good thing about the Iraq Dinar, you can always sale it back. I still have a significant amount Dinar but I am not selling any more. I am getting burn out on the hype of this investment but maybe one day, who knows???

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I understand where you guys are coming from. I just sold back $2 million IQD in $25,000 notes back to Safe Dinar which I sold for $1400. I am going to put that in my crypto portfolio. One good thing about the Iraq Dinar, you can always sale it back. I still have a significant amount Dinar but I am not selling any more. I am getting burn out on the hype of this investment but maybe one day, who knows???

IMO that was the plan all a long. They know how much Dinar are being held by people waiting for the day of the RV. Iraq can wait as long as it needs and just wait everyone one out until they get tired and sell their holdings, die off or whatever.

Edited by NextYear
  • Upvote 2

Yea and as long as they wait, they will remain in the same position they are in now, The GOI will get richer and the people will remain poor. Have you notice how quite it is around here. I am starting to believe they are going to leave the exchange rate at 1450. Dude, they are still "Discussing" the 2021 Budget and we are approaching June. Nothing has change in Iraq except the exchange rate. They are working on major projects like the Port, CBI etc which is great but they haven't addressed critical issues like the HCL being passed. Mark my word, they will talk about increasing the exchange rate at the end of this year like they do every year and they will go ingot 2022 with the same ole BS. Look at the history of this Country for the past 18 years. People say that I am negative but if it quacks like a duck 9 times out of 10 it is a duck. The Pope, signing MOU's and all of the fanfare had me going for a second now they are back to their old ways, having meetings and discussing things. It's all good, maybe it will happen before it is time for me to draw Social Security and we all know that may not be there either! Go RV!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, NextYear said:

IMO that was the plan all a long. They know how much Dinar are being held by people waiting for the day of the RV. Iraq can wait as long as it needs and just wait everyone one out until they get tired and sell their holdings, die off or whatever.

you may be right. may be the last iqd holders who have still kept and the hold dinar patiently until the iqd rv one day will become wealthy people some day.