Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm only teasing' Biden jokes about running over a reporter

McEnany on Biden's joke about running over reporter, calls press 'sycophants'

Dena Stever
21 hours ago
They can't help but to speak evil even in their jokes. You will know them by their fruits!!

dip1955
20 hours ago
That’s the kind of jokes my dad used to make during the early onset of his dementia. We didn’t make anything of it at the time but as we learned more about the disease we learned making inappropriate jokes or statements like this are in fact an early symptom.

Jax VOX
20 hours ago (edited)
JB is actually a quick tempered, nasty person.  He just called the Coastguard graduates "dull" because they didn't clap at a statement he made. We need to show more of his triggers. CRASH TEST BIDEN

Derek Smith
18 hours ago
He was serious about the first part when he said “no I can’t”. The reason, of course, being he didn’t have a teleprompter to misread from.

Warren Parker
20 hours ago
I'm actually shocked they let him drive the truck without training wheels on it.

Work Harder
21 hours ago
Did anyone Notice the passenger has the steering wheel as well?

• Pow! 1

When even the aides don't trust 'Aviator Joe', we can't have confidence in him 'leading the world'

Terminator 70
1 day ago
Biden was told to assemble a cabinet 4 months ago......and he's still wandering around his basement looking for a screwdriver.

John Larson
1 day ago
This is something you would never see on American News. Just totally shocked me how sad is that

Conor Umphress
1 day ago (edited)
This has got to be the most symbolic clip ever, joe thinks he’s running the show but a shadow figure is actually behind the wheel 😂😂

Kevin Chambers
1 day ago
If the secret service is hiding this about potato head Joe, just think what else they're hiding. That's what is really frightening.

I only eat Brains, Dummy
1 day ago
Metaphor for how he only appears to be the one 'driving' but there's always someone else 'steering' him.

Autism Family
1 day ago
Gotta tell you... I'd like to have one of those vehicles with two steering wheels when my kids start driving, lol.

Christian e.g.
1 day ago
"the bloke in the seat next to him"  !  I luv it!  No one says it better than an Australian !

High Priest of Gavin Almighty He Who Doth Exist
1 day ago
Thanks for covering this, Australia! The US, Canadian, and British media are still running full cover for this potato administration that totally legitimately won 80+ million votes.

Peter Howe
1 day ago (edited)
Joe Biden is like the old guy with the walker in family guy that chases children
To get up stairs to the plane he needs one of those old people lifts 😂

• Like 1