Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN Viewership PLUMMETS 75%

CNN Viewership PLUMMETS 75%
73,949 views•May 17, 2021

John Singleton
1 day ago
I don’t know how anybody at all is still watching communist MSM.

Perezio
1 day ago
You can’t kill the goose and still expect the golden eggs.

Hit Man
1 day ago
They were in hate attack mode, now they are in coverup , ignore mode. Hateful lying is more exciting then deceitful covering.😆

bob wallace
1 day ago
The day after the Veritas story, my gym took down all CNN broadcasts from the TVs.

Bradley Gaskin
1 day ago
CNN is sinking faster than the titanic

Scott Willett
1 day ago
My mother always voted Republican her whole life. The past 8 years she has voted Democrat.....she died 9 years ago.......

Alex Blazquez
1 day ago
Once they lost their airport deal it went straight down.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

All cable viewership across the board is way down. And that is slyly left out by the Repub-Q-party. Their great at telling half the story!

Logically in this past year with everyone staying home one would think cable viewership would be up...

Common sense says so anyhow....no matter what manufactured statistics the MSM throws our way....    CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

With cable t.v. prices so high.....and streaming options growing daily, it's reasonable to believe viewership would be down....and of course DJT being gone affected this as well, as people can't help but watch a daily train wreck.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

One train wreck replaced by another....!     CL

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

With cable t.v. prices so high.....and streaming options growing daily, it's reasonable to believe viewership would be down....and of course DJT being gone affected this as well, as people can't help but watch a daily train wreck.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Oh so there is something that went up in price for you,  you said in a previous thread that everything relatively remained the same in price for you. Again not looking for a fight just trying to figure out why when this administration took office I am suddenly counting my dollars as virtually everything has gone up in price.  How is this admin making my life better, I find myself looking down a road that is way different now than a year ago. I literally live on the favor of Jesus!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fancy said:

Oh so there is something that went up in price for you,  you said in a previous thread that everything relatively remained the same in price for you. Again not looking for a fight just trying to figure out why when this administration took office I am suddenly counting my dollars as virtually everything has gone up in price.  How is this admin making my life better, I find myself looking down a road that is way different now than a year ago. I literally live on the favor of Jesus!

I've been paying outrageous cable bills for years.....My son is trying to school me on streaming and smart T.V. technology, that changes daily, so that I will be able to cut the cable chord.  I don't imagine I'm alone in this situation either, as far as cable bills go. 

As to your problem, I understand, but what has changed that has made the prices rise?....just the (D) as opposed to an (R)?  You know, when the gas line company got hacked, there were gas stations gouging people for 7 bucks a gallon.  How is that Biden's fault?....What it sounds like to me is untethered, unrestricted capitalism, the very thing Republicans push for daily.  :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Every EO that Biden issued that reversed what Trump did caused prices to go up. 

Oil pipe line, fracking, med supplies.

Hacking the pipeline only caused the gouging on the East coast areas. I don't call gouging capitalism in a time of emergency. That is greed my friend, pure and simple and Conservatives don't want that. 

So yes, changing from an R to a D did cause that. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet the market has risen almost 4500 points since election day, six months ago.  :shrug:  

GO RV, then BV

Do you really want to go there with the "market"?

It is, and has been,manipulated for a long time by both parties.....print that worthless paper up.....pump those markets...

There is a correction/crash coming.....Biden will be blamed for that last peice of straw that broke the Camel's back.....

Unfortunately most everything Biden is doing is accelerating the process of the coming train wreck....

JMO.   CL

• Thanks 3