Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 9:25 AM CDT - 5/18/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** You keep asking me, 'when's it going to happen? When's it going to happen? Do you honestly think Iraq is in a hurry with what Biden is doing?  But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled.  It's kind of like when you jump out of an airplane you've got to pull the chute.  Right now Iraq is in the position the Central Bank has already jumped out of the airplane.  And they're pulling the chute.  Soon God willing we will see that beautiful blossom of that parachute opening up.  I don't know when.  I have no idea when.  I know deep in my heart IMO it's happening big time.

***  BobbyC *** ...Whichever Float/PEG they determine is an after thought for our end game. They'd be stupid to de peg from the USD if they  go International...The IQD will be in a basket pegged to the USD for protection.  Years down the road when they can manage it, they will float. [USA BUCK .....remains world standard] Yep and that's their protection factor because USD is OIL and OIL is USD :rolleyes:

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Bobby C is Bobby Cahill.  He was a mod with Tom Sanders group Dinar updates.  Ole Tommy boy banned him so he started up his own dinar page....d perspectives.  It failed miserably.  So now he is posting with Zig.  See Zig has all the lopsters at his page.  So they pat themselves on the back stating the dinar will never do anything.  Wonder why they work so hard at it.

• Thanks 2