Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden ‘loses control’ of Mexico border

Biden ‘loses control’ of Mexico border
151,679 views•May 15, 2021

Sky News Australia

The United States has “lost control” of its southern border and is on track to record more than two million migrants at the US-Mexico border by the end of the fiscal year according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

An internal government estimates reviewed by CNN marked the record high migrant activity at the border as America experiences its worst border crisis in 20 years under the Biden administration.

“For years the media painted the Trump administration as monsters for enforcing border protection policies and for ‘putting children in cages’.”

“But now as the detention centres fill to overflowing with children, with the situation so grim that some facilities are at 1,700% of capacity, the media has largely lost interest in the issue.”

Ms Panahi said under both Obama and Biden the “kids in cages” had become “migrant children in overflow facilities. Funny how that works.”

spence ***
19 hours ago
The way America is going, it will soon be people trying to get to Mexico.

Kawika67 Smurf
17 hours ago
You can't lose what you don't have. He doesn't even have control over his own thoughts and actions. I used to feel angry but now it's just disgust. 🧙‍♂️

Peter Kim
16 hours ago
Omg.. we’re getting more truth from Australia news than US news.  Thank you, keep it up.

Sha T
16 hours ago
Thank you Rita from America.  Facts matter as does truth. Sadly neither are available in America especially through MSM ! We in America have too look for are own countries hideous circumstances and statuses through Australia news. Journalistic integrity here is dead. T you Rita. Much love. ❤️

Ron King
15 hours ago
Thank you for telling us what is really going on, here in america we are getting pummeled by fake news and false stories may God help us all!

Uncle Gamer
18 hours ago
Kamala Harris will be president; it’s all in the Simpsons episode.

Dr Matt Worthington
17 hours ago
“Inflation looks even tamer when gas and food removed from the equation” reminds me of the line from 1984. Winston is ordered to edit an article in the government press. Instead of “chocolate to be reduced from 5 ounces to 3” he changes to “chocolate to be increased to 3 ounces”

luv2travel2000
14 hours ago
"Biden 'loses control' of Mexican border."
Biden doesn't seem to have control of his own mind... let alone a border. Yikes!

Seeclearlynow
16 hours ago
I’ve heard it said, “If you want the TRUE state of your country, watch another country’s news.”

1000yd staremaster
16 hours ago
If the U.S. is short on ketchup packets, my crazy aunt has them covered. She's been saving those damn things for 30 years.

Aoi Rei
19 hours ago
The government is starting to be just as dumb and out of touch as Hollywood actors now.

Evan Trevino
12 hours ago
Single scariest thing I watched all day, but I'm so glad you guys are honest enough to say it

Steve Garcia
16 hours ago (edited)
That Incoherent Fool never had Control of Anything !! 🤔  You can't lose something you never had.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1