Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:05 PM CDT - 5/14/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "Saleh assures the Saudi delegation the importance of strengthening bilateral relations and the role of Iraq in consolidating the security of the region"   This is a big deal and it looks like they have agreed on many things. Security and Stability are a couple items, as are the economy and investments... Oh, I like this... Bring on the MECHANISM!!! ~ imo. 

*** Mnt Goat ...I can tell everyone with complete and utmost assurance that there is NOT going to be an RV anytime soon unless the CBI announces going ahead with the project to delete the zeros. They have not. I know they are planning it and working out the details but the economy and other issues, such as the move to increase the reserves are standing in the way...They...need the Iraq constitution FULLY implemented. That means HCL and the Article 140 referendum that the constitution calls for. But  not just written but passed in parliament and implemented successfully. Yes, these are the obstacles. We know that both of these referendums are in parliament being reviewed but not yet voted on.

*** Frank26   Walkingstick and I shared with you that they have a date...and it is solid.  It's not a date that's going to jump around all over the place.  It is written in titanium.  Remember that?  So when I was talking with I-Team they said look at the 20th.  We're looking for the CBI to do something...it's immovable...it's solid...I-Team tells me almost the same exact words that Walkingstick told me almost 2 months ago.  They overlap with each other.  I told you, 'In the near proximal future.' - this date that they have that is carved in titanium.  Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too...IOO.

*** Petra  Remember, the dinar is still at a PR (sanctioned) rate.  Even though they have been given a clear approval to move forward by the IMF/WB/UST they still are under the old rate And because of that, they CANNOT use the IQD to purchase goods outside of their country.  The only 'mechanism' they have currently is to trade their dinars with the banks for USD to purchase medicines, computers, Pepsi, and other good that are not manufactured in Iraq.  So, they must continue to purchase using USD until they change their rate to an internationally recognized and accepted currency...the auctions serve two purposes:  it allows for import purchases...as well as drawn in more notes from the citizens.  Will this change after the RI...you bet!  But for now, this is the necessary process in order to continue international trade to provide what Iraqi's need to live.  All IMO.

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

it's immovable...it's solid...I-Team tells me almost the same exact words that Walkingstick told me almost 2 months ago.  They overlap with each other.  I told you, 'In the near proximal future.' - this date that they have that is carved in titanium.  Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too...IOO.

Thanks Ron.  These guys are always entertaining.  

Just one question.  What is the I Team?  

Maybe it’s like the old “A-Team

DD33C4B4-A0BD-4464-9C80-F171F4CEEAED.gif.26c9f0102ee62af7c27ebf74f0bc66c8.gif

I’ve never heard of set in Titanium. Damn, that’s got to be unmovable.

This dog has some Titanium cheese on his snout because it ain’t moving at all.  

7CF9F848-30DD-47F9-8A57-B19F327E69F8.gif.015bba92689eb58f1c1ca5c39fe6ed1f.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve never heard of set in Titanium. Damn, that’s got to be unmovable.

Give them some Ex-Lax!!!   

🤣🤣  That'll move ANYTHING! 🤣🤣 

As for the "I-TEAM".   Maybe they are admitting to being the "IDIOT" - TEAM.  

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Haha 2