Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:57 PM CDT - 5/13/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat  My contact in the CBI told me that late week that leading political figures along with the IMF met with the Central Bank to plan out how to conduct the project to delete the zeros. So, we know they are now considering moving ahead with the project and funding it.

*** Petra  Article:  "The government will provide all conditions for the success of investment in Iraq"  What does that mean?  In order to have success with investment you have to have a tradable currency.  You've got to have mechanisms by which that currency can be tracked and traded internationally. i.e. BUNA.  We have the Prime Minister himself coming out and saying ALL CONDITIONS for the success of investment in Iraq.  That IMO was a huge statement...

*** Frank26  The Iraqi Stock Exchange and the Erbil Stock Exchange, oh my gosh they've been hot!  It's been going on since right around December and January...IMO all of this 'hotness' really has been propped up.  Artificial.  It's under the pretense that Iraq is about to raise the value of its currency...if they don't go International.  If they don't increase the rate of their currency, all this market activity with the ISX and ESX will just crash.  1930 has nothing on what can happen to Iraq if they don't raise the value of their currency and go Article VIII.

*** MilitiaMan  More interest in the dinar in relationship to the stock exchange is very heavy.  I think that's an indicator that investors around the world are getting excited and having to put money where their mouth is.  The country of Iraq knows that.

*** Pimpy  The people in Iraq rising up going after the politician Maliki who is backed by Iran - that to me is good. The fact that oil prices are up is great.  The fact that the deficit is already taken care of this early into the year is awesome news.  Biden expending the declaration of emergency that's not good.  That sends a really bad message...there's a lot of good things going on but there's also a lot of bad. You should be aware of all of them...we are super pumped about the oil prices going up...

***Frank26  The rate is not waiting for anything.  It is done...just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not occurring. But you can see the evidence of it.  Look at all the articles...you tell me that this country is not international.  Look at their banking structures...that is an international status for the banks of Iraq...

:tiphat:
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Added @ 11:55 PM CDT:

*** Holly *** We must keep cool heads at all times as it is so frustrating if you let your emotions control you on this ride. Stay detached from the hype and expectations it’s happening “now”.  It will happen, it is happening just way slower than those out there keep saying...It’s a slow roll out.  Rest assured the process has started...  

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 11:55 PM CDT:

*** Holly *** We must keep cool heads at all times as it is so frustrating if you let your emotions control you on this ride. Stay detached from the hype and expectations it’s happening “now”.  It will happen, it is happening just way slower than those out there keep saying...It’s a slow roll out.  Rest assured the process has started...  

:salute:

If the process has started, how come MY Dinar is still almost worthless ???

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2