Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:05 PM CDT - 5/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Al-Kazemi refers to an "unprecedented" security coordination between Baghdad and Erbil: it will curb terrorist attacks"  Quote:  "Baghdad is now in the final stage of approving and distributing the budget sections, and Kurdistan's share will soon reach Erbil. The kurdistan share is to reach Erbil... There is enough support now that they should have smooth sailing... They have plenty of resources to cover a very healthy and strong currency...imo

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Biden extends the "state of emergency" in Iraq and Syria for another year"  What does that mean?  That's Biden's way of saying to the international community, 'Be careful going into Iraq .  I wouldn't invest there.  It's not stable yet. He's still saying they're in a state of emergency.  That's what this means.  It isn't good.

*** Frank26 *** You have to try your best to understand there is a difference between "passed" and "activated".  Yes the budget is passed but it is not activated because it does not have the exchange rate...

**** MilitiaMan *** Article: "The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Tuesday, a Kurdish delegation's visit to Baghdad ."  Quote:  "The mission of the delegation that will visit Baghdad is to agree on the mechanism for implementing Article 11 of the Federal Budget Law."  I imagine they will have a mechanism front and center right after Eid A - Fitr. ...The mechanism, i.e., an exchange rate is or may be calculated based over time and averaging, in some cases, imo...Regardless the topic is the mechanism and that my friends is a big deal! They want to know what rate at which to calculate now...imo...I'll bet once they see the mechanism they'll be dancing in the streets...lol imo...me too...ha!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Biden extends the "state of emergency" in Iraq and Syria for another year"  What does that mean?  That's Biden's way of saying to the international community, 'Be careful going into Iraq .  I wouldn't invest there.  It's not stable yet. He's still saying they're in a state of emergency.  That's what this means.  It isn't good.

Ol' Sleepy Joe doesn't have a clue about what is going on. He is just saying what he is told to say.   I wouldn't believe much, if anything, that he says. Iraq will do what it wants. Not what Joe says. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

10 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Ol' Sleepy Joe doesn't have a clue about what is going on. He is just saying what he is told to say.   I wouldn't believe much, if anything, that he says. Iraq will do what it wants. Not what Joe says. 

Smokey, I believe you are exactly right. 

• Thanks 1