Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi local market

yota691

•  
 2020-12-22 02:14

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar decreased in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan today, Tuesday, December 22, 2020.

The Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered 140,000 Iraqi dinars today for 100 US dollars, which is the same price as Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad.

Yesterday, Monday, the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 142500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars at the opening, before witnessing volatility, as it recorded the exchange rate of 138,500 at noon, before closing at 141,000 dinars.

Our correspondent indicated that the selling and buying prices also decreased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 141,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 139,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

In Irbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar prices also witnessed a decline, and the selling price reached 141,000 per hundred dollars, and the purchase at 139,000 per hundred US dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

•  Time: 12/22/2020 10:37:41
  •  
  •  Read: 65,650 times
A decrease in the exchange rates of the dollar

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The exchange rates of the dollar fell in Baghdad markets, today, Tuesday.

Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered 140,000 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, which is the same price as Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad.

Yesterday, Monday, the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 142500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars at the opening, before witnessing volatility, as it recorded the exchange rate of 138,500 at noon, before closing at 141,000 dinars.

It is noteworthy that the buying and selling prices also decreased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 141,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 139,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, haymon said:

Time to buy.  . :facepalm1:

Wondering who has loose cash around  that is willing/ able  to buy dinar now , future is uncertain for the  folks who are really struggling,  ( but this would be a  good time to  revalue dinar , as the  pandemic has strapped the medium  average family  of money to do a buy of dinar , and inside Iraq this would  help in the purchasing of  products after the fact, and stimulate their economy) in my thinking...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1.jpg

"Takadam" agency publishes the exchange rate of the dollar and foreign currencies on the Iraqi market.

The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar
Exchange offices prices:
The sale price of the dollar is ⬅️142,000
The purchase price of the dollar is ⬅️139,000
approximate
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
The price of the dollar against the Iranian Toman
Baghdad
$ 100 ⬅️2530 Toman
approximate
Global foreign currencies
100 euros ⬅️$ 122.19
100 pounds ⬅️$ 134.00
100 $ ⬅️766.64 Turkish Liras
Minerals
The price of an ounce of gold worldwide is ⬅️$ 1870.06
Oil
The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil is ⬅️$ 49.75
The price of a barrel of US crude oil is ⬅️$ 46.80
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

https://shafaq.com/amp/ar/اقتصـاد/انخفاض-اسعار-صرف-الدولار-في-بغداد-وكوردستان-3....

1608549082153.jpeg

Low exchange rates of the dollar in Baghdad and Kurdistan

2020-12-22 07:14:36

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar decreased in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan today, Tuesday, December 22, 2020.

The Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered 140,000 Iraqi dinars today for 100 US dollars, which is the same price as Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad.

Our correspondent indicated that the selling and buying prices also decreased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 141,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 139,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

In Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar prices also witnessed a decline, and the selling price reached 141,000 per hundred dollars, and the purchase at 139,000 per hundred US dollars.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

•  
 2020-12-23 02:18

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar stabilized in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan today, Wednesday, December 23, 2020.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered 140,500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars today, and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 140,500 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

On the other hand, Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 140,500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the buying and selling prices also stabilized in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 141500 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 139,500 dinars per 100 US dollars.

As for Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar price has also stabilized, and the selling price reached 141,000 per hundred dollars, and the purchase at 140,000 per hundred US dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

A big rise ... a sudden reversal of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad for the third consecutive day

%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8
newsroom
News source / newsroom
The exchange rate of the US dollar on the Al-Kifah Stock Exchange in the capital Baghdad witnessed a rapid transformation and a sudden rise was recorded after it stabilized in the morning, amid a clear state of instability and uncertainty of the situation and fears of a change in prices by the Central Bank.

A few minutes ago (at 14:20 pm), the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded a significant increase, the price of 142,000 dinars against $ 100.

A bank source said that the Central Al-Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded this afternoon 141,000 Iraqi dinars for 100 US dollars.

And the morning prices were recorded at 140,500 and 140,800, respectively, against $ 100

• Upvote 3

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The exchange rate of the dollar continued to rise in the local market in all governorates of Iraq.

And the exchange rate in Baghdad was recorded at 1410,500 dinars against the dollar for sale and 1400 for purchase, while the sale price in Karrada, Al Mansour and Al Harithiya exchange was recorded at 1420 and 1400 for purchase.

A financial source confirmed that the Central Bank is currently buying the dollar at 1450 dinars from banks in order to withdraw the dollar on the market and re-pump the dollar after fixing its price at 1460.

In the southern governorates, the exchange rate ranged between 1430 for sale and 1410 for purchase.

In the Kurdistan region, the exchange rate rose before the closure to 1440 for sale and 1390 for purchase, while it reached 1430 for sale and 1400; The exchange rate in Mosul and Ramadi was 1420 for sale and 1400 for purchase, while in Salah and Kirkuk, 1441 was recorded for sale and 1390 for purchase.

Raghad Daham

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, gh0str1der said:

Now it shows the new rate (1453.8).

it is still 1190 guys. hopefully, the iqd rate will change from 1460 to 1190. sorry guys i can"t copy and paste the chart.

USD to IQD Chart

23 Dec 2020 06:10 UTC - 24 Dec 2020 06:13 UTC
USD/IQD close:1187.19537 low:1187.19537 high:1190.52912

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gh0str1der said:

it is still 1190, too guys,

IQD - Iraqi Dinar. Currency Conversion Rate // updated: Thu Dec 24 2020

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, gh0str1der said:

it is still 1190 iqd=0.0008 us. it is coming from world data guys.

Currencies

Countries that use the Iraqi Dinar

The Iraqi Dinar is an official national currency and used only in Iraq. 1 Dinar is devided into 1000 Fils.

1.00 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 US Dollar
(date: 12/23/2020)

Currency:

Convert to:

Amount:

Reverse currencies

link https://www.worlddata.info/currencies/iqd-iraqi-dinar.php

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

it is still 1190 guys. hopefully, the iqd rate will change from 1460 to 1190. sorry guys i can"t copy and paste the chart.

USD to IQD Chart

23 Dec 2020 06:10 UTC - 24 Dec 2020 06:13 UTC
USD/IQD close:1187.19537 low:1187.19537 high:1190.52912

I would tend to think that the site for the Central Bank of Iraq trumps XE considering that is actually the horse's mouth. And to boot the auction was held at the 1460 rate. No let's hope they remove the 3 zeros from the exchange rate soon not go back to the 1190 rate.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I would tend to think that the site for the Central Bank of Iraq trumps XE considering that is actually the horse's mouth. And to boot the auction was held at the 1460 rate. No let's hope they remove the 3 zeros from the exchange rate soon not go back to the 1190 rate.

As we know that the riot and the protest keep going out of control and never stop because the price of all imported goods increase more than 20%. That's why the goi and cbi have no other choices, but to increase the value of iqd from 1460 to 1000 or less immediately before it gets worse and worse. If i say if the goi and cbi can take immediate action to increase the rate to, let's say 1000 or less, then i am pretty sure the riot and the protest will stop immediately because the price of all imported goods will already back to normal again. And the dinar investors are also happy because let's say if the rate is back to 1000, then 1/1000=0.001, delete 3 zeros, then 1 iqd=$1. I hope i was wrong. Do you folks think there are other best choices/solutions ( except to increase the value of iqd ) to stop the riot and the protest and to return the price of all imported goods back to normal again?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

As we know that the riot and the protest keep going out of control and never stop because the price of all imported goods increase more than 20%. That's why the goi and cbi have no other choices, but to increase the value of iqd from 1460 to 1000 or less immediately before it gets worse and worse. If i say if the goi and cbi can take immediate action to increase the rate to, let's say 1000 or less, then i am pretty sure the riot and the protest will stop immediately because the price of all imported goods will already back to normal again. And the dinar investors are also happy because let's say if the rate is back to 1000, then 1/1000=0.001, delete 3 zeros, then 1 iqd=$1. I hope i was wrong. Do you folks think there are other best choices/solutions ( except to increase the value of iqd ) to stop the riot and the protest and to return the price of all imported goods back to normal again?

They have to increase get off program rate and open up economy 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Your logic is all wrong. Nothing is going to make the investors happy until Iraq RVs at a much greater rate like a USD or above. You want to make people unhappy (everyone including Iraqis), have Iraq say they are going to change the rate to 1190 and not on par or above the USD. At one point in time the IQD was near 4400 to 1 but that was near the beginning. When I entered this investment it was 1166 then they changed it to 1190. That was before 2012 when Shabibi was to have said he as the head of the CBI changed the rate to above a USD. At the time Smelly Maliki was head of Iraq and Shabibi fled for his life to where he is now. So no, no one is going to be happy at 1000 to or 1190 to 1. Just like Screwball stated, until they get off the program rate and raise, not lower, the dinar to some value that is above a penny will people be happy, including Iraqis. 

I never consult the XE charts on IQD because it is not "officially" traded or on the international market. So XE is pointless until the IQD goes international. Most people on here will quote the CBI.IQ site and occasionally someone pips up (pun intended) about the price of the dinar on XE. XE is not the official rate. For example I bought most of my dinar from Xchange of America, they are showing 740 IQD to 1 USD but selling 25K notes uncirculated for 1,350 USD per million.

I would take XE with a grain of sand and always confer with the official CBI site to find the price of the IQD. Riots and protestors don't even play into the picture at this point because if they had the exchange rate would have gone in the other direction. Riots and protestors are mad because Iraq is corrupt and they want the corruption stopped. You see where that got them, in the wrong direction for their currency. Besides the last round of riot, not the current one, was more than likely a setup by Iran. But we won't get into that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3