Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan Finance refers the draft budget to Barzani's government

yota691

Kurdistan Finance refers the draft budget to Barzani's government

Political02:27 - 11/05/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News
The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Tuesday, that its minister signed the draft budget bill 2021.
The ministry stated in a statement, that "Minister of Finance Awat Sheikh Janab signed today the draft budget law."
She indicated, "The minister sent him to the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region headed by Masrour Barzani." Ended 29 / A43

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

•  
 2021-05-11 02:38

Shafaq News / The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Tuesday, that Minister Awat Sheikh Janab signed the budget bill for the region.

A brief statement of Kurdistan Finance stated, "After eight years 2013-2021, Awat Sheikh Janab, Minister of Finance and Economy, signed the Kurdistan Region’s budget and sent it to the Council of Ministers for the regional government."

The statement did not mention the value of the budget, as its provisions are to be discussed by the Council of Ministers of the Region, provided that it will be transferred to the Kurdistan Parliament in order to vote on it.

Since that period, the Kurdistan Region did not have a budget law due to financial disputes with Baghdad that cut the budget of the region, which resorted to the application of saving the salaries of employees as a result of an economic and financial crisis, before the two sides reached a financial agreement that contributed to ending the bottleneck of the crisis through fixing the region’s share in the budget. Federalism.

• Upvote 1

Finance refers the draft law of the Kurdistan region budget to the government

11/5/2021 09:48:00

364761152021_966.jpg       
Finance refers the draft budget of the Kurdistan region to the Council of Ministers

The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the Minister of Finance signed the draft budget law 2021.

The ministry said in a statement on Tuesday, that Minister of Finance Awat Sheikh Janab signed today the draft budget law and it was sent to the Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers.

The Kurdistan Regional Government had discussed during the recent meetings preparing the budget bill for the year 2021, for approval and referred it to the Kurdistan Parliament for approval.

It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan Region has not approved any budget law since 2013, that is, 8 years ago. 

PUKmedia / follow 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9

The information / Sulaymaniyah ...

A member of the Kurdistan region’s parliament confirmed on the movement of the new generation, Diyari Anwar, on Tuesday, that after the Ministry of Finance in the region approved the budget for Kurdistan, I do not think that the financial agreement with Baghdad will be implemented.

Anwar said in an interview with "the information" that "the regional government has taken this procedure in order not to deliver oil to Baghdad, and it is the one who renounced the implementation of the budget agreement voted by the House of Representatives, and this is an understatement of Parliament's decisions."

He added that "the regional government will maintain the deduction of salaries for employees in the region, and after approving its own budget, oil will not be delivered to the federal government at all."

The Minister of Finance of the region signed today the budget for the region and handed it over to the government for approval. Ended 25 p

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

A member of the Kurdistan region’s parliament confirmed on the movement of the new generation, Diyari Anwar, on Tuesday, that after the Ministry of Finance in the region approved the budget for Kurdistan, I do not think that the financial agreement with Baghdad will be implemented.

Anwar said in an interview with "the information" that "the regional government has taken this procedure in order not to deliver oil to Baghdad, and it is the one who renounced the implementation of the budget agreement voted by the House of Representatives, and this is an understatement of Parliament's decisions."

He added that "the regional government will maintain the deduction of salaries for employees in the region, and after approving its own budget, oil will not be delivered to the federal government at all."

The Minister of Finance of the region signed today the budget for the region and handed it over to the government for approval. Ended 25 p

That took an unexpected turn. I hope it benefits the Iraqis and us.

• Upvote 3

“the regional government will maintain the deduction of salaries for employees in the region, and after approving its own budget, oil will not be delivered to the federal government at all."

No HCL agreement.!

Maybe this is the reason why Adam is been so quiet.

We wait.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Okay, I am just going to put this out there... No, I am not filled with hopeium.  That balloon has been deflated for a long time...lol!  This article is a pile of Horse dookie. I'm sorry but these people have come waaayyy tooo.... far to just drop this hot potato just like that!  Where is the outrage?  Where is the fighting from those that wanted the Bagdad budget approved?  Wanted to coexist with Bagdad? Where are the shoes, spitting fire, throwing hands and accusations all over the place... the he said, She said?  These people are very emotional and express their emotions with actions.  I don't see ANY pushback.  Where is Bagdad and their pushback?  Hmmm.... sorry, not buying it!  I may be eating my words here but....and this is just a hunch (my first gut instinct) this is classic case of "Smoke and Mirrors"!!  The gut I mentioned is telling me at this moment... this thing could quite possibly be closer than we think.  I Pray that I am right! Not only for all of us here but for the people of Iraq that deserve this more!!!  Have a blessed day!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“the regional government will maintain the deduction of salaries for employees in the region, and after approving its own budget, oil will not be delivered to the federal government at all."

No HCL agreement.!

Maybe this is the reason why Adam is been so quiet.

We wait.

It puzzles me that this is even a "thing". Did the Kurds not have a voting delegation in Baghdad to vote on the IRAQI budget? Seems to me it would be like having everyone in congress lawfully pass budget legislation, with full state representation, and then, after the budget passed, Texas still reserved the "right" to revisit the budget and vote again, on their own, as to what part, or parts, of it they would choose to abide by.

That's not federalism, that's anarchy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

that after the Ministry of Finance in the region approved the budget for Kurdistan, I do not think that the financial agreement with Baghdad will be implemented.

imo whats being said is kurdistan is going with their budget only , they always have their own , along with a percentage from baghdad's budget in xchange for oil which is always a point of contention and always falls apart imo probably with oil going high they are planning on enough revenue to make it and still fill all the corruptors pockets ....

isnt this fun ....NOT    cheers hope to see everyone at the bank one day .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, luvalife said:

Okay, I am just going to put this out there... No, I am not filled with hopeium.  That balloon has been deflated for a long time...lol!  This article is a pile of Horse dookie. I'm sorry but these people have come waaayyy tooo.... far to just drop this hot potato just like that!  Where is the outrage?  Where is the fighting from those that wanted the Bagdad budget approved?  Wanted to coexist with Bagdad? Where are the shoes, spitting fire, throwing hands and accusations all over the place... the he said, She said?  These people are very emotional and express their emotions with actions.  I don't see ANY pushback.  Where is Bagdad and their pushback?  Hmmm.... sorry, not buying it!  I may be eating my words here but....and this is just a hunch (my first gut instinct) this is classic case of "Smoke and Mirrors"!!  The gut I mentioned is telling me at this moment... this thing could quite possibly be closer than we think.  I Pray that I am right! Not only for all of us here but for the people of Iraq that deserve this more!!!  Have a blessed day!

I am in the same belief as you are.......Way to many positive things happening, VISA's for Contractors, Employees, Deawoo, GE, Siemans and some 40 other companies with Contracts or MOU's to just drop everything now.

How does iraq and the PTB expect to become the central Hub of the Middle East with a Currency that is worthless and not International.

The Videos of High Risa Apartments and other Travel Blogs I have seen....Does Not show a War Torn Iraq but more so an Iraq Headed back to the Glory Days of the Past....I am sure Mosul and other places are still in need of reconstruction but it appears Iraq is a lot further along than they are letting on.

Ramadan ends tomorrow I do belie and Wednesday is also a Publishing Day in Iraq for the Gazette......We Wait.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Same ole story. We are almost half way through 2021 and they haven't passed the 2021 budget. This is the normal course of business with them. Sorry there is no smoke and mirrors. They have no intention of passing the HCL because they don't give a damn. Nothing to see here. 

I had to give you a green up arrow..  had to level you out because someone gave you a red down arrow. You believe it you get a down arrow just for speaking your mind. I guess that person didn't get a warm fuzzy after reading your post.  

Thanks Engine1!! Some of these guys haven't been around long enough to see the same ole pattern of BS the GOI has been doling out for the last 18 years. The only hope we have is Al-Khedemi and if it doesn't happen on his watch I believe we might be in for a longer ride. I want this RV to happen too but it is not even exciting anymore, it is tedious and disappointing. I am trying to save the newbies the from the broken promises and lies these guys tell year after year. December will be here and they will hype up another RV at the beginning of the year of 2022 like they have for the past 18 years. They have not passed the HCL all of these years and I think they are doing it on purpose. I go by what they do and not what they say. Lockheed Martin (or was it Boeing) postponed their contract and stop working on the F16 jets in Iraq because of the missiles Iran has bee shooting at the US Military Base in Iraq and those MOU's Iraq has signed with the other Countries is not a binding contract. All of these Countries want to help them but they don't want to help themselves. So what progress have they really made? Have you noticed a lot of people are not coming to this site anymore and the same will be for Iraq. The world will not wait for them or their currency. While they are BS'ing, Crypto is making a name for itself. So let them continue with this foolishness, their oil and minerals will remain in the sand along with them! It has gotten to the pot where it is embarrassing! I haven't sold half of my dinar but I am considering it because enough is enough! Go RV.....(yea right)

• Upvote 2

Greedy,

I can see a lot of Truth in what you are saying, I can see some feeble attempt to keep keep newbies grounded but at time it appears you are like the Dinar Guy with the Patreon Channel Offering to Buy Dinars then going on about how it will Be Years.

If you Don't have Faith in the Dinar Then Dump what you have and move on into Cryto's or what ever.

Honestly, Myself......I don't believe Iraq and the PTB have come this far to just drop the ball and go home.....There would be more hell to pay there than here in the US and we still has Firearms.

Karsten

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Karsten, every time someone doesn't believe the RV is not going to happen tomorrow, you reply with a cynical rebuttal. Evidently you haven't been in this investment long enough to realize Iraq has been following the same pattern for the last 18 years. The HCL hasn't been passed, the auctions are up and running again and the thief continues. You don't BELIEVE Iraq has come this far to just drop the ball. This investment is not based on beliefs. We haven't gotten passed the elections yet, after the elections the Government has to be seated and in the past that has taken a minimum of six months. The point I am trying to make is there are sooo many things that has to be done before Iraq is considered a stable Country. The CBI has stated they will leave the rate at 1450 for a long time so what FACT do you have to make us believe otherwise? NONE!! No I am not going to leave this site or sale back all of my dinar because I have other investments and this is just part of my portfolio. I will say what in the hell I want and if I don't believe the RV is going to happen within the next 5 minutes that is my opinion. So get over it. This site was built to keep us informed with the news in Iraq. Everybody is not going to agree and if you don't like it why don't you leave and sale your dinar. There, I said it! So throw your temper tantrum and reply with your insults but you are gonna throw a bigger temper tantrum when you are on this site this time next year and there is still no RV!! Go RV Go Iraq!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Same ole story. We are almost half way through 2021 and they haven't passed the 2021 budget. This is the normal course of business with them. Sorry there is no smoke and mirrors. They have no intention of passing the HCL because they don't give a damn. Nothing to see here. 

This is a complete LIE so before posting your rhetoric please make sure it’s factual...YES Iraq has passed the 2021 budget a few weeks ago..WHERE WERE YOU?? You are constantly on here complaining HOW DID YOU MISS THE BUDGET BEING PASSED!!! SELL SELL SELL your dinar and move on or stop your constant whining and complaining!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Karsten, every time someone doesn't believe the RV is not going to happen tomorrow, you reply with a cynical rebuttal. Evidently you haven't been in this investment long enough to realize Iraq has been following the same pattern for the last 18 years. The HCL hasn't been passed, the auctions are up and running again and the thief continues. You don't BELIEVE Iraq has come this far to just drop the ball. This investment is not based on beliefs. We haven't gotten passed the elections yet, after the elections the Government has to be seated and in the past that has taken a minimum of six months. The point I am trying to make is there are sooo many things that has to be done before Iraq is considered a stable Country. The CBI has stated they will leave the rate at 1450 for a long time so what FACT do you have to make us believe otherwise? NONE!! No I am not going to leave this site or sale back all of my dinar because I have other investments and this is just part of my portfolio. I will say what in the hell I want and if I don't believe the RV is going to happen within the next 5 minutes that is my opinion. So get over it. This site was built to keep us informed with the news in Iraq. Everybody is not going to agree and if you don't like it why don't you leave and sale your dinar. There, I said it! So throw your temper tantrum and reply with your insults but you are gonna throw a bigger temper tantrum when you are on this site this time next year and there is still no RV!! Go RV Go Iraq!! 

Thanks for your negative posts GreedyDinar07. They cheer me up. I have reverse thinking: I watch what people do. Not what they say. I learned this from a smart lady on this site. Reverse thinking: I noticed you are still here. I'm pretty happy about that. Here's why: The fact that someone as cynical as you are still here, tells me you actually still believe this investment will work. That cheers me up. Thanks buddy. If you leave, I'll start to worry. So: Keep complaining. Just don't leave. Thanks for your participation. You are cheering people up around here. Thanks. :twocents::cheesehead:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

Greedy,

I can see a lot of Truth in what you are saying, I can see some feeble attempt to keep keep newbies grounded but at time it appears you are like the Dinar Guy with the Patreon Channel Offering to Buy Dinars then going on about how it will Be Years.

If you Don't have Faith in the Dinar Then Dump what you have and move on into Cryto's or what ever.

Honestly, Myself......I don't believe Iraq and the PTB have come this far to just drop the ball and go home.....There would be more hell to pay there than here in the US and we still has Firearms.

Karsten

Karsten,  I LOVE the montage.... Them "Negative waves" are.... unbelievably exhausting!  There are a few here that can't handle the bumps and frankly, need to hop off this train. I am so happy to be on the side of the tracks where there is no gray... it's all black and white.  The fog that has been covering our eyes has cleared and the light at the end of the tunnel is very clear.  The  bottom line is that the TRUTH will set you free!!!!  God is Good!

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, luvalife said:

Karsten,  I LOVE the montage.... Them "Negative waves" are.... unbelievably exhausting!  There are a few here that can't handle the bumps and frankly, need to hop off this train. I am so happy to be on the side of the tracks where there is no gray... it's all black and white.  The fog that has been covering our eyes has cleared and the light at the end of the tunnel is very clear.  The  bottom line is that the TRUTH will set you free!!!!  God is Good!

Luvalife,

I have been on this ride for some 13 years now and somehow I whittled out the good from the bad after listening to many I forget Chronicle, some Community Place, Frank for a while.......I have pretty much heard all the BS and I am still here thinking beyond my means, trying to put a square peg on a star shaped hole and somehow thinking it is going to work....Tomorrow is another day and I just need to figure it out.

I am not getting off the ride....Hell I just watch an wait to see what is about to happen....4 maybe 5 years ago there were more people in the Chat on 12/31-1/01...Adam was even pumped and nothing happened.

I don't believe we have even seen this much take place in 8 month let alone the last 5 years.

Call me what ever but I still Believe that there is Now Way Iraq can Move forward at this Program Rate. I don't believe anyone like GE, Siemens, Deawoo and other International Companies would be Signing Contracts and MOU's for nothing.

A Contract and Agreement are both Bi Lateral Commitments and one Party Stands a Chance off Losing Huge should they fail to preform per the Agreement. 

I still Believe we are closer than we have ever been before.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Karsten,

I have also been here a VERY long time.  I was a lurker for the most part. In the beginning I didn't really keep up with what was going on.... with the exception of  the "Wednesday Chats" with Adam.  I am so grateful for his insight as well as all the contributors that continue to add value to the DinarVets Library of knowledge. (you all know who you are... Thank you!!) I did my due diligence and took care of business so that this investment would not disappear into the abyss of the IRS...then got distracted by life....until recently.

I 150% agree with you on the influx of activity I definitely feel that these guys are on the move to return their country to the Grandeur of Greatness of days gone by.  I think that the change is upon us and as LGD always says, it will happen "SUDDENLY".  The moving parts are all falling into place...In my opinion, these people are terrible liars.... they can't even do smoke a mirrors well. 

I'm ready to take a trip to B and get this party started. (if "B" is still where we are going?) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

On 5/11/2021 at 9:27 PM, GreedyDinar07 said:

Awesome post.