Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maricopa County Attorney Claims They Can’t Provide Routers and Passwords to Auditors – Here’s Why This Is Questionable

MORE OUTRAGEOUS ACTS: Maricopa County Attorney Claims They Can’t Provide Routers and Passwords to Auditors – Here’s Why This Is Questionable

By Joe Hoft
Published May 10, 2021 at 8:21am
136 Comments
maricopa-routers.jpg

We received a report over the weekend dated May 3 from the Maricopa County Attorney’s office directed to the audit team in Maricopa County explaining that they just weren’t able to provide routers requested by the auditors.  They also shared that they had provided all the passwords they had to the audit crew.

Below is the two-page letter (4 paragraphs) making these points.

Routers La Rue to Bennett Re Routers Final by Jim Hoft on Scribd

We noted that the Sherriff of Maricopa County, Paul Penzone, was cc’d in the letter.  He is probably better known for the $2 million in support from George Soros in 2016 in the Deep State’s effort to see Sheriff Joe lose for the first time in seven elections. This was reported in Arizona at the time:

When Paul Penzone ran for Maricopa County sheriff in 2016, he famously received a $2 million contribution from billionaire George Soros — the liberal philanthropist’s single biggest investment in a local race that year.

The Democratic ex-Phoenix police officer won the race, stopping Republican Joe Arpaio from obtaining a seventh term in office.

1. The first bone of contention is in the first paragraph of the above response letter where the County claims:

delivering routers, or “virtual images” of routers, posed a significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies. We had previously believed that the risk would be eliminated by redacting the law enforcement data on the routers and not producing it”.

This response is very questionable because based on our discussion with experts, routers only show the traffic going between entities.  Routers record date and time stamps of traffic flow to/from entities and these timestamps are by the second and are not editable.  Based on this response the County doesn’t want the auditors to see where data was transferred to and from related to the 2020 Election.

2. In the second paragraph, the County states:

Providing routers or virtual images of routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County’s citizens— including social security numbers and protected health information at risk as well. As a result, the County cannot at this time provide the virtual images of routers. The County knows that the Senate would not want to do anything that would endanger the lives of law enforcement officers, their operations, or the protected health information and personal data of Maricopa County’s citizens.

Since the routers don’t record and save the information transferred to and from the County it is not possible to see any data with social security numbers and health info in routers.  This is total BS – said one of our experts who looked at this.

3. The third paragraph basically says we will keep looking at this issue and if we find a way to safely provide you the data from the routers we’ll let you know. (Yes, more BS)

4. In the fourth and final paragraph the County addresses their inability to provide passwords:

Additionally, you wrote me on April 30, 2021, asking that the County provide additional passwords, user names, and/or security keys utilized with the County’s precinct-based tabulators. The County has provided every password, user name, and security key in its custody or control, as commanded by the Senate’s subpoenas, and does not have any others.

This last issue is very concerning.  A company needs the admin system passwords to run their systems.  If true, then who does have the administration passwords.  This indicates the County has ceded full reign of their election tabulators to some other entity.  This puts the County more at risk than any of their concerns with sharing router data.  This is actually appalling but it is supported by testimonies held after the election:

Some overall observations are why does the County mix legal and election traffic on the same routers?  Also, what did the County provide the previous auditors they hired to perform their audits or is this just another example of the inadequacy of those audits?

Once again the County is stalling and making it difficult to perform an audit of the 2020 Election in Maricopa County.  The biggest question still remains – what are they hiding?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Markinsaheard all of this yesterday... Demonrats.. I mean Commies must be awful afraid of the truth. I think we all know these Dominion Voting machines were online during the election and very likely manipulating the Vote. What I don't understand are the Courts selling out their own Country. A few days ago the Courts approved a settlement whereby the Commies (D) objected to Voter canvassing comparing signatures on the Ballots mailed in with the Voter signatures on file with the registrars. If you're doing an audit why would the Court approve that?? 

I don't know when the people are going to say enough is enough!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

To me, this sounds like people passing on information provided by those who have little understanding rather than bad intent.   Routers (at least in my experience) do NOT as one side says, save anything in the content of packets and in fact any secure data stream SHOULD be end to end encrypted so the router could not see anything anyway.  So not providing them for this reason is bogus.  But routers will not be keeping a timestamped record of every packet so that info is not being "hidden" either.  The routing tables are also only going to show the next target address in the path not the final endpoint.

Note also from the hand recounds in Georgia and (partial) in Pennsylvania we know that the Dominion tabulating systems worked perfectly and did not change anything.  The independent (state mandated) audits in Arizona already carried out also found nothing.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

To me, this sounds like people passing on information provided by those who have little understanding rather than bad intent.   Routers (at least in my experience) do NOT as one side says, save anything in the content of packets and in fact any secure data stream SHOULD be end to end encrypted so the router could not see anything anyway.  So not providing them for this reason is bogus.  But routers will not be keeping a timestamped record of every packet so that info is not being "hidden" either.  The routing tables are also only going to show the next target address in the path not the final endpoint.

Note also from the hand recounds in Georgia and (partial) in Pennsylvania we know that the Dominion tabulating systems worked perfectly and did not change anything.  The independent (state mandated) audits in Arizona already carried out also found nothing.

Yet above article states that routers date and time stamp ..., so it’s a matter of who to believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks Markinsaheard all of this yesterday... Demonrats.. I mean Commies must be awful afraid of the truth. I think we all know these Dominion Voting machines were online during the election and very likely manipulating the Vote. What I don't understand are the Courts selling out their own Country. A few days ago the Courts approved a settlement whereby the Commies (D) objected to Voter canvassing comparing signatures on the Ballots mailed in with the Voter signatures on file with the registrars. If you're doing an audit why would the Court approve that?? 

I don't know when the people are going to say enough is enough!  

There is nothing more frightening than the truth for people who are not truthful . This fear builds a cocoon around their common sense and values . We all have a propensity to do this ,and I have questioned my own possibility of  succumbing    to group think .  I tune in CNN , MSNBC ,etc , to get the other side of things ,but they are just not reporting on relevant issues . It's all covid covid covid .   In regard to our 2nd amendment rights , the threat to abolish this right has compelled me to buy another gun .  If the wolf appears at my door , I will shoot at the central mass because I'm old and my eyesight is not that great.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Yet above article states that routers date and time stamp ..., so it’s a matter of who to believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know the details of what hw they are using etc, but it seems likely its just low end products for this sort of temp deployment and thus seems extremely unlikely (but not impossible) to me that the routers will have enough non volatile memory to hold a trace of the date/time and src/dst route for every packet it received or sent.  In this sort of product low cost is key and they will strip it down as much as possible.   I wouldn't be particularly trusting of anyone in this fiasco since the primary goal of each side seems to be to thwart the other side.   

Why wasn't the already conducted state mandated independent audit sufficient?

8 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

I don't know the details of what hw they are using etc, but it seems likely its just low end products for this sort of temp deployment and thus seems extremely unlikely (but not impossible) to me that the routers will have enough non volatile memory to hold a trace of the date/time and src/dst route for every packet it received or sent.  In this sort of product low cost is key and they will strip it down as much as possible.   I wouldn't be particularly trusting of anyone in this fiasco since the primary goal of each side seems to be to thwart the other side.   

Why wasn't the already conducted state mandated independent audit sufficient?

Regardless the info retained by the Routers, which I also believe from my limited experience, would not store any info, It's my understanding and I believe it is also the Law that the voting machines should not be "ONLINE" at any time during the Election which clearly they were. I cannot put my fingers on it but I do recall experienced auditors confirming that these machines were online and open to manipulation from Germany, China, Siria or Iran and others. If an audit is to be credible the Auditors should be allowed to research anything and Everything surrounding the implications of these machines being online during the Election and shortly thereafter. The fact that Dominion will not give up the passwords and the State officials claiming they don't have them is highly suspect. 

And this is a Huge problem as well. 

HUGE: Citizens Group in Arizona Drops a MOAB – Sues State for 2018, 2019, and 2020 Elections That Were Not In Compliance with Arizona Law

By Joe Hoft
Published May 9, 2021 at 4:17pm
1034 Comments

Arizona-Maricopa-County-Election.jpg

How does Arizona get out of this?  If this happened in Arizona what other states does this apply to?

This all leads back to our investigation of the outfits that certified the Arizona elections and were called back after the election by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) to perform audits earlier after the 2020 election a few months ago.

Advertisement - story continues below

We reported that the MCBOS would not allow the Arizona Senate to perform an audit of the county’s 2020 Election results.  The MCBOS sued to Senate to prevent the audit.  Then when the Senate updated laws to clarify their right to audit and the courts found that the Senate has every right to audit the county’s results, the MCBOS said ok you can do an audit but we want to select the auditors.  They then said the only firms they would allow to perform their audit were those certified by the EAS.

The problem for the MCBOS was the choice of auditors that the Senate wanted to employ to perform the audit was not theirs.  It was the Senates.  Also, the firms the MCBOS said were certified were not certified.  They hadn’t been for years.

TRENDING: GOP Rep Tells Never-Trumper Chris Wallace: "I Will Never Apologize for My Vote on Jan. 6" -- Then Scolds Leftie Hack Chris Wallace (VIDEO)

We reported this and within 4 hours the EAS certified these two firms.  We’ve asked the EAS to provide us documentation and what they used to certify these two firms suddenly within hours of our article noting the firms were not certified.

Now a group after reviewing Arizona law, claims that the 2018, 2019, and 2020 elections related to this law were out of compliance with state law.  Their rationale is because the firms that reviewed their voting machine equipment were not certified by the EAS as Arizona law mandates.

Here is the press release from the group suing Arizona for not being in compliance with their laws concerning elections.

QW Official Presser by Jim Hoft on Scribd

The suit makes the following point in the document below:

Suit-in-AZ-based-on-EAC-Labs-Not-in-Comp

Below is the case filed on Friday in Arizona with names of Petitioners redacted:

QW Final Draft With Redactions by Jim Hoft on Scribd

Wow.  This could be really big.  This would mean that any elections since 2018 that were impacted by this law must be undone.  New elections will be necessary.

Joe-Hoft-150x150.jpg

Summary

Recent Posts Contact
Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events. He has ten degrees or designations and is the author of three books. His new book: 'In God We Trust: Not in Lying Liberal Lunatics' is out now - please take a look and buy a copy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-citizens-group-arizona-drops-moab-sues-state-2018-2019-2020-elections-not-compliance-arizona-law/ 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

A router receives and sends data on computer networks. Routers are sometimes confused with network hubs, modems, or network switches. However, routers can combine the functions of these components, and connect with these devices, to improve Internet access or help create business networks.

What is a Router? - Definition and Uses - Cisco

What exactly does a router do?
What does a router do? Routers connect computers and other devices to the Internet. A router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best route for your information to travel. It connects your business to the world, protects information from security threats, and can even decide which computers get priority over others.

How Does a Router Work? - Cisco

What they need to find out is WHERE the votes were sent. Were they first sent to China to be manipulated and then routed back to the polling headquarters?

what ROUTE was taken exactly?

I have a sneaking suspicion that is the reason no one has the passwords needed to check these thing out.

They need a court order to command Dominion, with prison time for failure to obey, to turn over the passwords.  

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, IChooseReality said:

The NSA records and files most everything and anything that happens in America......and the World......they can watch these key strokes live right now if that's their desire.....

Obama completed a 14 million SF facility in Utah that uses the equivalent energy usage of a town of 50,000 to keep track of most everything..(not a green project)

Another of these super sites is the 5 million SF Embassy in the green zone of Baghdad.......

Be assured.....big brother is watching and has it all...the question is.........who is controlling "big brother"?

CL

You might research:

Camp Williams near Bluffdale, Utah, between Utah Lake and Great Salt Lake and was completed in May 2014 at a cost of $1.5 billion.

image.png

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Regardless the info retained by the Routers, which I also believe from my limited experience, would not store any info, It's my understanding and I believe it is also the Law that the voting machines should not be "ONLINE" at any time during the Election which clearly they were. I cannot put my fingers on it but I do recall experienced auditors confirming that these machines were online and open to manipulation from Germany, China, Siria or Iran and others.

Do we know this?  Even if what are being called routers actually are (and as Nstoolman1 points out that is an umbrella term when used by the public) that does mean the voting tabulators were put on the internet.  It might just been for office interactions.  Or they might have just been switches to connect scanners to the tabulators.  Even if the tabulators were connected to the internet physically they could have been using a Virtual Private Network which is a very mature and commonly used technology to use the internet to create a network only your systems can see.  VPNs features are available in even very low end network equipment.