Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Khalidi: The oil law will not see the light during the current parliamentary session due to differences


Recommended Posts

  
%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

 

The information / Baghdad

The head of the Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khalidi, decided on Saturday the fate of the oil and gas law due to political differences.

Al-Khalidi said in a statement to "the information", that "the oil and gas law is one of the most important Iraqi laws that have been postponed since the vote on the constitution, considering that it organizes the most important wealth of the country and sets a roadmap for its administration in accordance with a framework that achieves the public interest."

Al-Khalidi added, "The law will not settle its fate in the current parliamentary session, and it will go to the next session because there are no political consensus in support of its approval in light of severe disagreements regarding the mechanisms of managing the oil file between Baghdad and Erbil ."

He pointed out that "all important laws are postponed for resolving them in the current session, especially with the approaching date for the elections to be held next October."

The oil and gas law is one of the laws that has been postponed for 15 years, despite its importance in determining the mechanisms of extraction and marketing. ”Ended 25F

  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good Morning yota, yep nothing new here. 
Until Iraq can get a handle on more of the corruption problem no progress with be made in this area. To many crooks making big money on the oil to share with the average Iraqi...

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks yota , this article should be dropped on every province in Iraq on every square inch of inhabited land . 

im thinking the citizens at this point are deep in the stockholm syndrome / brainwashing psychosis goi plan ... 

 

image.jpeg.92d1310d357f3be84b3925c8a4d72b56.jpeg image.jpeg.0a1b6ab53389b078e436685336cffd49.jpeg

  

54 minutes ago, yota691 said:

the oil and gas law is one of the most important Iraqi laws that have been postponed since the vote on the constitution, considering that it organizes the most important wealth of the country and sets a roadmap for its administration in accordance with a framework that achieves the public interest."

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BOOM!

Now is the golden age of relations between the Kurdistan Region and the Iraqi government - 
We have worked to solve many issues in these years - 
We are working hard to solve the issues between the two parties, and the agreement on the draft budget and Article 11 was good and evidence of our seriousness 
- A committee is now working to send the dues of the region Kurdistan from the budget for this month.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rochester's New Rule: Don't believe anything you read on the internet. Especially this rule...lol

 

Why would I believe the Oil Law is postponed, after all their lies? If I did believe that, I would have learned nothing.

 

When will it come? Could be tomorrow or next year. 

 

A broken clock is right, once a day. They will be right, one day. Relax, it's coming...🕙

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Thanks yota , this article should be dropped on every province in Iraq on every square inch of inhabited land . 

im thinking the citizens at this point are deep in the stockholm syndrome / brainwashing psychosis goi plan ... 

 

image.jpeg.92d1310d357f3be84b3925c8a4d72b56.jpeg image.jpeg.0a1b6ab53389b078e436685336cffd49.jpeg

  

 

Yes, the most inportant law that is in their constitution and you think there would be consequences, but nope.  This law should be retroactive for the people. Lol

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mutant Screw Heads...actions are what counts. Regardless of news releases, I look to what positive actions are taken on any issue (s). 
We all know who and what these people truly are: as frustrating as it is, all we can do is wait and hopefully be delivered from years of Deja Vu all over again before we’re all confined to a Rest Home with explosive flatulence & drooling oatmeal. 

  • Like 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could be a last ditch effort to get everyone to turn in their Dinar before the big show,in the meantime I’ll be back at work early Monday morning 🙁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's all done and they are just getting their ducks in a row and then BAM!!!!

They don't want you to know the truth so dis-information is necessary to keep you confused and disgusted... Seems to be working...  

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, luvalife said:

I think it's all done and they are just getting their ducks in a row and then BAM!!!!

They don't want you to know the truth so dis-information is necessary to keep you confused and disgusted... Seems to be working...  

luvalife, Totally agree and it's just a waiting game at this point.....👍👍😁😁🙏🙏

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Adam was saying it would be a Roller Coaster till the end......

I agree what you said. But it is still unsolved mystery how long this roller coaster is going to end. Next week? Next month? Hopefully not next year 2022.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think the cbi has been hiding their rv rate secretly where noone knows? 

I think so, I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find the RV rate. 
That’s nothing, I’ve also been looking for Adam and can’t find him either...

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

calendar.png 05/09/2021
 
views.png 22
 
 
  •  
  •  
  •  

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail stressed, on Sunday, the importance of legislating the oil and gas law.
The media office of the Speaker of Parliament said in a statement that "Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi received Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail."
The statement added, "The meeting discussed a number of files related to the oil sector in the country, including the draft oil and gas law, stressing the importance of legislating the law during the coming period."
He pointed out that "the meeting discussed amending the Iraqi National Oil Company law, and a number of files that contribute to the development of this sector."

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Al-Halbousi and the Minister of Oil stress the importance of legislating the oil and gas law

Political08:06 - 05/09/2021

 
image
 
 

 

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, on Sunday, stressed the importance of legislating the oil and gas law.
The media office of the Speaker of Parliament said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the latter received the Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail and discussed a number of files related to the oil sector in the country, including the draft oil and gas law, stressing the importance of legislating the law during the coming period. ".
He pointed out that "the meeting discussed amending the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company, and a number of files that contribute to the development of this sector." Ended 29 / h

  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Al-Halbousi and the Minister of Oil stress the importance of legislating the oil and gas law

Political08:06 - 05/09/2021

 
image
 
 

 

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, on Sunday, stressed the importance of legislating the oil and gas law.
The media office of the Speaker of Parliament said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the latter received the Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail and discussed a number of files related to the oil sector in the country, including the draft oil and gas law, stressing the importance of legislating the law during the coming period. ".
He pointed out that "the meeting discussed amending the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company, and a number of files that contribute to the development of this sector." Ended 29 / h

Yota Thanks, Keep the good news coming my friend....👍👍😁😁

 

GO HCL

 

GO RV & RI

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.