Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:bs: ,Believers like you use computer models which can't even tell us where the track of a hurricane is gonna go until it almost hits land. And we are supposed to sit around ruin our economy as bad as covid did by paying out the arse in carbon tax. Yea, right. How condescendingly arrogant of humans thinking that they can control climate and nature. We have develpoed the capability to destroy mankind with nucs and viruses and physcial structures with nucs, but MAKE NO MISTAKE,the earth and nature WILL survive. Unless the entire planet explodes from within, Mother Earth will be here LONG after we are gone. Hell, one volcanic eruption spews more CO2 that the US omits in an entire year. Think you can control a volcano. Oh, sorry, that's right Liberards think they are smart enough to control ANYTHING!!! My Bad!!

Of course the earth will remain, no one is saying otherwise.  The issue with man made climate change is that we'd like to keep it easy for us to live here.  Indeed volcanos do produce a lot of CO2 so we shouldn't push our contribution so high so that things like volcanos can push things over the limit for our ease of living.  What do you think has been causing these MEASURED rises in temperature?

800px-Land_vs_Ocean_Temperature.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_surface_temperature#/media/File:Land_vs_Ocean_Temperature.svg

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is all True, Nevertheless, I perceive it from a spiritual perspective. 

Back to one of my original comments, you pick what you like from science and technology that you use every day and then slam the things that while not interfering with your day to day life, conflict with your ideology. Seems mighty inconsistent to me.

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Isn't every scientific invention and fact the creation of someone's imagination? Through the process of scientific research such "imaginations" are either proven right or wrong. 

In a way, but not the way you are doing. Some get an idea and then spend a lifetime trying to figurout how to make it work, or others having spend a lifetime learning are in a position to make reasonable estimates of what might be problematic for some areas of work.  You have no such grounding and basing your imaginary possibility (as I see it anyway) entirely on your hatred of Gates.

10 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And we are supposed to sit around ruin our economy as bad as covid did by paying out the arse in carbon tax. 

Every industrial shift has lead to an economic boom.  The shift to sustainable energy will be the biggest such shift in history and will propel the economy for many decades even if it takes some payment to get started.

1 hour ago, IChooseReality said:

Seems mighty inconsistent to me

You know, I must aqueous to the scientific superior intellect here. 

You have no such grounding and basing your imaginary possibility (as I see it anyway) entirely on your hatred of Gates

Again it is I, "The Hypocrite", and my HATRED of anyone that doesn't think like me. Please forgive me my indiscretion. I've seen the light. 

even if it takes some payment to get started.

And that's all modern day scientists really care about. 

• Pow! 1

15 hours ago, IChooseReality said:

Of course the earth will remain, no one is saying otherwise.  The issue with man made climate change is that we'd like to keep it easy for us to live here.  Indeed volcanos do produce a lot of CO2 so we shouldn't push our contribution so high so that things like volcanos can push things over the limit for our ease of living.  What do you think has been causing these MEASURED rises in temperature?

I've got an idea, why don't ALL of us just stay home, sitting on our couches take deep breaths and hold them for 5 minutes, then exhale. That way we would only breath 12 times/hour and really cut down on CO2 omissions so we have some padding when the next volcano erupts.

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I've got an idea, why don't ALL of us just stay home, sitting on our couches take deep breaths and hold them for 5 minutes, then exhale. That way we would only breath 12 times/hour and really cut down on CO2 omissions so we have some padding when the next volcano erupts.

Please don't play with the liberal mindset, they just might make it the law. :lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1