Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In this thread I am going to expose one of the most evil man on earth.

Bill Gates.

This man is a monster on a level much higher that even Hitler. He is a self admitted Globalist that 

whishes to depopulate the earth by at least one third.

And when a monster like that does something like releasing Genetically Modified Mosquito's 

onto the American People there can be only one reason. 

I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE WHERE SOME SERIOUS INSECT REPELANT THIS SUMMER.

A transgenic Aedes aegypti OX513A mosquito, created by Oxitec, in Piracicaba, Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Oct. 26, 2016. (Miguel Schincariol/AFP via Getty Images)

A transgenic Aedes aegypti OX513A mosquito, created by Oxitec, in Piracicaba, Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Oct. 26, 2016. (Miguel Schincariol/AFP via Getty Images)

Bill Gates-Funded Company Releases Genetically Modified Mosquitoes in US

May 7, 2021 Updated: May 7, 2021

Genetically modified mosquitoes have been released for the first time in the United States as part of an experiment to combat insect-borne diseases such as Dengue fever, yellow fever, and the Zika virus.

UK-based biotechnology firm Oxitec, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,

said it released the mosquitoes in six locations in Monroe County’s Florida Keys:

two on Cudjoe Key, one on Ramrod Key, and three on Vaca Key.

It’s part of an effort to help tackle a disease-transmitting invasive mosquito population—the Aedes aegypti mosquito species—that’s responsible for “virtually all mosquito-borne diseases transmitted to humans,” according to the company.

These mosquitoes make up about 4 percent of the mosquito population in the Keys, and transmit dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and other human diseases, as well as heartworm and other potentially deadly diseases to pets and other animals.

The experiment

is in collaboration with the Florida Keys Mosquito Control District (FKMCD)

, and was approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and an independent advisory board.

Over the next 12 weeks, fewer than 12,000 mosquitoes are expected to emerge each week, for approximately 12 weeks. Untreated comparison sites will be monitored with mosquito traps on Key Colony Beach, Little Torch Key, and Summerland Key.

If successful, some 20 million additional genetically modified mosquitoes will be released later in the year.

“We really started looking at this about a decade ago, because we were in the middle of a dengue fever outbreak here in the Florida Keys,” FKMCD Executive Director Andrea Leal said during a video news conference. “So we’re just very excited to move forward with this partnership, working both with Oxitec and members of the community.”

The insects released by the biotechnology firm are all male, so they don’t bite. They’re expected to mate with the local biting female mosquitoes, and in doing so, they will pass on a lethal gene that will ensure their female offspring die before reaching maturity.

According to Quartz, areas including Malaysia, Brazil, the Cayman Islands, and Panama, where similar experiments have been carried out, have seen mosquito populations drop by as much as 90 percent.

The project has faced backlash from residents, who say their consent was not sought for the experiment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

So in short, Bill Gates's company was allowed to EXPERIMENT in the public domain with Genetically Modified Mosquito's that are designed to stop the female mosquito's from living long enough to  reach puberty. How long do you think it will be before the female mosquito's start biting our young daughters, passing on the genetic material that will cause their deaths?

And take it from someone that recently received the autopsy report of his own little girl that what this mosquito gene is supposed to do will look like a natural cause of death for humans. It would take years of study before a connection between the Monster Gates and his GMO are connected to the thousands of deaths of young girls. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

With Bill Gates involvement, here’s something to ponder. 
While breeding, this genetically modified male mosquito passes a gene to the female mosquito that will kill her offspring,

what will happen when the female mosquito bites humans? Will it kill their offspring? 

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, gregp said:

With Bill Gates involvement, here’s something to ponder. 
While breeding, this genetically modified male mosquito passes a gene to the female mosquito that will kill her offspring,

what will happen when the female mosquito bites humans? Will it kill their offspring? 

Naturally, when the mosquito bites a girl it will pass on the Genetic Modification. So yes, this is absolutely designed to kill the Womans children. Thus deleting the population. Ergo, Bill Gates. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

This is totally misinformed.  Only the female mosquitos bite and since this genetic modification prevents the females from maturing past the larval stage, no female mosquito with this modification will ever bite anything.  Further even if it did (suppose the modification was to kill the female after they first bite one animal) there is no mechanism present to splice the mosquitos genes into the animal they bite. This is not a virus. The system is also self limiting and dies out after a few generations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, IChooseReality said:

This is totally misinformed.  Only the female mosquitos bite and since this genetic modification prevents the females from maturing past the larval stage, no female mosquito with this modification will ever bite anything.  Further even if it did (suppose the modification was to kill the female after they first bite one animal) there is no mechanism present to splice the mosquitos genes into the animal they bite. This is not a virus. The system is also self limiting and dies out after a few generations.

This is pure conjecture. And you're the one claiming to love Science. Yet in this comment you throw in speculation and misdirection. Oh wait, I almost forgot, that's what modern science always does. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I wonder if 1985's Bill Gates ever thought internet bullies would use his greatest invention to trash him?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

So are we to understand by your comments that you approve of The Monster Gates social engineering program?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I hate mosquitos.....duh.  That said, I simply find it ironic Gates is being trashed through the very invention he provided the world. 

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry, but once again you got it wrong. Bill Gates created Microsoft via Windows. He did not invent the internet. 

Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf are the two most known for inventing the internet. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/who-invented-the-internet

The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow multiple computers to communicate on a single network. On October 29, 1969, ARPAnet delivered its first message: a “node-to-node” communication from one computer to another. (The first computer was located in a research lab at UCLA and the second was at Stanford; each one was the size of a small house.) The message—“LOGIN”.

The technology continued to grow in the 1970s after scientists Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf developed Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol, or TCP/IP, a communications model that set standards for how data could be transmitted between multiple networks.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but once again you got it wrong. Bill Gates created Microsoft via Windows. He did not invent the internet. 

Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf are the two most known for inventing the internet. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/who-invented-the-internet

The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow multiple computers to communicate on a single network. On October 29, 1969, ARPAnet delivered its first message: a “node-to-node” communication from one computer to another. (The first computer was located in a research lab at UCLA and the second was at Stanford; each one was the size of a small house.) The message—“LOGIN”.

The technology continued to grow in the 1970s after scientists Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf developed Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol, or TCP/IP, a communications model that set standards for how data could be transmitted between multiple networks.

True enough, but just as the scientists of the 40's, 50's and 60's finally put a man on the moon in 1969.....it was the later scientists who brought us the space shuttle and put us where we are today.  It's like that.  If you want to poke around hen pecking MS DOS, feel free.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

True enough, but just as the scientists of the 40's, 50's and 60's put men on the moon.....it was the later scientists who brought us the space shuttle and put us where we are today.  It's like that.  If you want to poke around hen pecking MS DOS, feel free.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV  

And where exactly are we because of the space shuttle? It certainly didn't bring anyone to the moon. Most likely because we never went there in the first place. 

And saying Bill Gates invented the internet is like saying Goodyear invented the wheel. You made an error, "Own it". :lmao:

• Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And where exactly are we because of the space shuttle? It certainly didn't bring anyone to the moon. Most likely because we never went there in the first place. 

And saying Bill Gates invented the internet is like saying Goodyear invented the wheel. You made an error, "Own it". :lmao:

Didn't say Gates invented the internet....just probably the operating system you're using to navigate said internet.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is pure conjecture. And you're the one claiming to love Science. Yet in this comment you throw in speculation and misdirection. Oh wait, I almost forgot, that's what modern science always does. 

And you’re wrong!

Male Mosquitoes Do Not Bite or Transmit Disease

https://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/resources/research/wolbachia-aedes-mosquito-suppression-strategy/male-mosquitoes-do-not-bite

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Just like a close minded liberal, I never said Male mosquitoes bite. But you are always so eager to disparage anyone that can think for themselves you don't even read the post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just like a close minded liberal, I never said Male mosquitoes bite. But you are always so eager to disparage anyone that can think for themselves you don't even read the post. 

And just like you you pass on your opinions as fact if you don’t like what’s said. There is no conjecture or speculation nor misdirection. Facts that you just dismiss out of hand simply because you don’t like it. You’re quite good at disparaging people and then claiming you’re not. What IChooseReality said was right on the money! Your hatred of science is blinding you.

Bill Gates-Backed Company Releasing Over 100,000 Genetically Modified Mosquitoes

They are targeting the female Aedes aegypti mosquitoes which transmit dengue, Zika and other diseases in people.
Why are Oxitec mosquitoes different? According to the company, the males in their insect cloud have a modified gene, called OX5034, that restricts the survival of the females they mate with. Thus, mosquitoes will not grow large enough to bite humans (only females consume blood; males feed on nectar).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No, its pure fact.  I restarted the facts YOU posted in your OP

On 5/8/2021 at 8:35 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The insects released by the biotechnology firm are all male, so they don’t bite. They’re expected to mate with the local biting female mosquitoes, and in doing so, they will pass on a lethal gene that will ensure their female offspring die before reaching maturity.

You appear to have failed to grasp the clear conclusion which is that no mosquito that has been modified will every bite anything.  When I said "suppose..." that was clearly a hypothetical to illustrate that even if somehow a female were to mature a biting mosquito does not modify the DNA of the host with the DNA of the mosquito.  You are wrong on all counts. One might wonder if you even read what you cut, paste and post.  But rather than apologize you instead lash out claiming everyone else is wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

You appear to have failed to grasp the clear conclusion which is that no mosquito that has been modified will every bite anything.  When I said "suppose..." that was clearly a hypothetical to illustrate that even if somehow a female were to mature a biting mosquito does not modify the DNA of the host with the DNA of the mosquito.  You are wrong on all counts. One might wonder if you even read what you cut, paste and post.  But rather than apologize you instead lash out claiming everyone else is wrong.  

I aqueous to your SUPERIOR scientific intellect. Please forgive my stupidity and never respond to someone of my PATHETIC intellectual insignificance again. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, IChooseReality said:

Brand new to the site and you did not waste any time stirring up the pot.

Nice,  pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Brand new to the site and you did not waste any time stirring up the pot.

Nice,  pp

PP I was going to say something but I stopped myself......It really seems things has gone off the rails these last few week With In depth talks of  Flying bugs that draw Blood to somehow the earth is more like a Pan Cake than a Beach Ball.....Not only do we have the Usually Lefties, now a few newbies and LGD jumped in as well.....

I think we need to get this RV done so the World in General can get off this ride and back to what makes them happy in Their Lives and Stop Interjecting themselves into Other People Lives.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

33 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I aqueous to your SUPERIOR scientific intellect. Please forgive my stupidity and never respond to someone of my PATHETIC intellectual insignificance again. :tiphat:

Thank you.  I accept your apology, if that is what it was, though you really need to make it to the membership not just me.  Your plea to not have your falsehoods pointed out in the future makes me think its not particularly genuine.  You claim to be an expert on the teachings of Jesus, so what would he say about making an apology so covered in snark as to be unrecognizable?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

As I said in my first post (in LGDs nothing you see here is real thread) I've browed this site now and then for some time but felt no particular need to get into it.  But people proclaiming things that are so obviously false it just pushes my buttons I guess and I could refrain no longer.

Just a Little Friendly Advice you might want to take into consideration.......One is if you have been Lurking for Some Time then just Maybe you didn't Lurk Long Enough to Know what the Forum is All About.....Go Back to Lurking....You are looking more and More like a Well Educated insult ant Brat that drives a Bemmer Daddy Bought for Graduation.

This Forum is Not so You and Your Ilk can come here and do or say as you please.......Believe me there are more than a few I can deal with out.....You have indeed not provided anything worthy of any knowledge of the IDQ or what this Forum is all about....You seem to have a Bone to pick with LGD for some reason.....Troll be Gone if you don't have anything Positive to add to the Community.....This is a Family, A Community of Like Minded People Looking for Information on a certain topic....IQD/VND.

Back off and learn the ropes so to speak.

Just friendly advise just before I add you to the Block List as many other will as well.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, Karsten said:

You are looking more and More like a Well Educated insult ant Brat that drives a Bemmer Daddy Bought for Graduation.

I think the stereotype you have created for me says more about you than me.  For the record I did not have a drivers license when I graduated college and that was 46 years ago.

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

This Forum is Not so You and Your Ilk can come here and do or say as you please.

I did not create the forums or topics in which I posted.  If such subjects are not wanted here, perhaps those forums should be removed.  Or if you do not wish to see them, just don't go there.  As the old joke says, if it hurts when you do that, then don't do that.

15 minutes ago, Karsten said:

You seem to have a Bone to pick with LGD for some reason.....Troll be Gone if you don't have anything Positive to add to the Community.

I don't have an issue with LGD at all, he just happens to have posted a couple of threads that are obvious nonsense.   I think the world is better off seeing things for what they are when that is possible.  There is plenty we don't know or even can't know so getting things straight when we able to do so seems like a good idea to me and that means we should push back on clear falsehoods when we can. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

I think the stereotype you have created for me says more about you than me.  For the record I did not have a drivers license when I graduated college and that was 46 years ago.

I did not create the forums or topics in which I posted.  If such subjects are not wanted here, perhaps those forums should be removed.  Or if you do not wish to see them, just don't go there.  As the old joke says, if it hurts when you do that, then don't do that.

I don't have an issue with LGD at all, he just happens to have posted a couple of threads that are obvious nonsense.   I think the world is better off seeing things for what they are when that is possible.  There is plenty we don't know or even can't know so getting things straight when we able to do so seems like a good idea to me and that means we should push back on clear falsehoods when we can. 

You Twist and Turn things to appear Important.....Sorry, No Time for your crap so Boom....You also made my Ignore List.

Maybe a few others will also follow suit.

Karsten

• Pow! 2