Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meal Worms for Dinner

“Worms For Dinner?” World Economic Forum Promotes Mealworms as New Protein Source in Europe’s Bid to Reduce Meat Consumption

The World Economic Forum promoted the EU’s new plan to use mealworms in food in their bid to reduce meat consumption.

The globalists are pushing for the peasants to eat bugs, weeds and synthetic ‘meat’ because bugs “consume fewer resources than traditional livestock.”

“Livestock around the world is responsible for around 14.5% of all greenhouse gas emissions relating to human activity. The need for land – whether for grazing animals or growing crops to feed animals – is “the single greatest driver of deforestation, with major consequences for biodiversity loss,” the paper says.

IMG_7379.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/worms-dinner-world-economic-forum-promotes-mealworms-new-protein-source-europes-bid-reduce-meat-consumption/

• Pow! 1

When I was 19 yrs old and in the Marine Corp I was sent to the Philippine's on a routine West Pack. Once we got there everyone received the long awaited Shore leave. Among the other delicacies of the area that I partook off :o:eyebrows: I bought a hot dog. Now before I go on here you must understand that at the time I was already about half way to Being, "three sheets in the wind". So I took my, "hot dog", and took one bite. IMMEDIATLY, I spit out what I just bit off. I couldn't get the slickening taste out of my mouth. I ask the man that sold me this disgusting thing what it really was? Of  course he pretended to not understand me, but his little boy of about 7 yrs old quickly said, "Worm Filler". You cannot even begin to imagine the thoughts I had. This using insects and such is NOT something new. The average American would crap there pants at the things I've seen other countries consider food. In Africa my best friend and I were in the outback and found a really fancy restaurant so we decided to stop to eat. We both ordered steak and some of their famous 'Green Beer'. When the Maître D brought us our food we both noticed a strange and despicable smell. We asked what was that smell and were told that this was elephant steak. Well that would explain why portions looked more like a giant pot roast than a steak. We simply said bring us each a six pack of that Green Beer {green because it had formaldehyde in it} and pleasantly got wasted while feeding on our luxurious elephant steak. :shakehead:🤢 

I could go on and on but you get the idea. It was the culinary delicacy's of the world that created within me the believe that as bad as America can be it will forever be the 

GREATEST NATION ON EARTH. :flagsmiley:

• Pow! 3