Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden signs a decree regarding Iraq .. these are its details

•  Time: 05/07/2021 17:07:37
  •  
  •  Read: 14,625 times
Biden signs a decree regarding Iraq .. these are its details

{International: Al Furat News} Today, Friday, the US President, Joe Biden, signed a decree extending the state of national emergency, related to the situations in Iraq and Syria, for another year.

"There are still obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative and economic institutions in Iraq," said a statement extending the state of emergency with regard to Iraq, published on the White House website.

The statement added that these obstacles "pose an extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of Iraq and the United States of America as well. Therefore, (Joe Biden) decided that it is necessary to continue the state of national emergency declared under Executive Order 13303 regarding the stability of Iraq."

In another separate statement regarding the extension of the state of emergency in Syria, the White House said that "the brutality of the regime and its suppression of the Syrian people ... not only endanger the Syrian people themselves, but also generate instability throughout the region."

The statement added that the Syrian regime's actions and policies, including the pursuit of chemical weapons, their use and support for terrorist organizations, represent an "extraordinary threat to national security, foreign policy and the economy of the United States."

"For these reasons, (Joe Biden) decided that it is necessary to continue implementing the state of national emergency declared in Executive Order No. 13338 regarding the policies of the Syrian government," the statement continued.

The statement added that the United States condemns the Assad regime's human rights violations, which it is practicing with the support of its Russian and Iranian allies.

In the statement, the United States called on the Assad regime and its supporters to stop its war against its people, and to cease fire in all parts of the country in order to deliver humanitarian aid to those who need it.

Resolution 13303 on Iraq was issued in 2003 during the era of US President George W. Bush, while Resolution No. 13338 on Syria was issued in 2004, which prohibits the export of some goods for the institutions of these two countries, in addition to punishing personalities and entities.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Foto
07 May 2021

Washington-ALSHARQIYA  May  7 : US President Joe Biden signed a decree extending the national state of emergency related to the situation in Iraq for another year.
Biden said in a statement, "the extension of the state of emergency in Iraq," that there are still obstacles to the reconstruction of Iraq and the restoration and preservation of peace and security in this country.
It also obstructs the development of political, administrative and economic institutions in Iraq
Biden stressed that these obstacles pose an extraordinary threat to US national security and therefore decided that it is necessary to continue the state of national emergency declared under the Executive Order on the stability of Iraq.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen! The Biden syndicate has not stolen all the money out of Iraq yet. Obviously Biden and obama need more money to run their vast compounds around the world. It’s business as usual for Iraq for at least another two years! That puts us at 2022 for next window of opportunity! This just really pi$$ me off! This is strictly my opinion! Notice (MY)! 😠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Biden extends the national emergency in Iraq

Political05:50 - 05/07/2021

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
The US President, Joe Biden, signed, on Friday, a decree extending the state of national emergency, related to the situations in Iraq and Syria, for another year.
"There are still obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative and economic institutions in Iraq," said a statement extending the state of emergency with regard to Iraq, published on the White House website.
The statement added, "These obstacles pose an extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of Iraq and the United States of America as well. Therefore, (Joe Biden) decided that it is necessary to continue the state of national emergency declared under Executive Order 13303 regarding the stability of Iraq."

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen! The Biden syndicate has not stolen all the money out of Iraq yet. Obviously Biden and obama need more money to run their vast compounds around the world. It’s business as usual for Iraq for at least another two years! That puts us at 2022 for next window of opportunity! This just really pi$$ me off! This is strictly my opinion! Notice (MY)! 😠

Notice of May 20, 2020

Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

The obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, and Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2020. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order 13303.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

original.png?1485454275

  THE WHITE HOUSE, May 20, 2020. Filed 5-20-20; 11:15 am]

[FR Doc. 2020-11217

Billing code 3295-F0-P

They all in bed together!

Both sides, Left and Right!

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

I am of the Belief that regardless of what Mumbling, Bumbing Joe Signs  in his 1st 100 days or so it is All Going to be Invalid and Tossed out right along with a Good deal of those behind this Hoax of a Residency in the Fake WH. 

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I personally hope the U.S. troops can stay in Iraq, or close by, and keep our embassy there. I don’t want our troops in danger but I don’t trust Iran one iota and I believe if we leave completely, Iran will have too much influence AND we will see the reemergence of ISIS or a like minded group. IMO, I am glad to see Biden sign that agreement. It is the only darn thing he has done that I liked since his inauguration. 

• Upvote 7

READ AND UNDERSTAND 

EXECUTIVE ORDER # 13303

The order's full title is Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest. Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq from any legal attachments or liens. Further, it protects Iraqi oil products and interests and ownership by US persons (defined to include US corporations) from attachment as well. Executive Order 13303 also terminates sanctions specified in EO 12722, EO 12724, EO 13290, as it applies to the development fund. In effect, EO 13303 provides an extraordinarily broad legal shield for any and all contractors and mercenaries working in Iraq on behalf of US corporations in any oil related enterprise.

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I heard a quote once about "enjoy the show"

Biden has about as much Executive power as a wet fart.

No real power just messy. Ex. is the only applicable part of that EO.

So since it's just a show Let's play Mr. Roger's. It IS a show so if you are AWAKE

Can you say? Miitary still in control

Can you say? Trump Constitutional Commander in Chief

Can you say?  Biden president of bankrupt corporation formerly known as D.C.

I chose Mr Roger's verbiage because it is a level the "Prez" can relate too.

Stay tuned for the next fake EO or lie by the media from the 

Hollywood set of the White House Oval Orifice.

321 Action!!Oh wait!! Cut! "Would someone please patch up that corner of the Biden's Orifice.

It's coming apart again" Put some damn duct tape on it or something.

I aploogize for semi vent/rant/lamentations. 

Sarcasm can work to release some frustrations. If you don't laugh you cry with all the insanity.

I come here to smile and with all you good people.

As far as the show is concerned. I've been bored since the intermission.

We need to change the channel. 

The media has to go away. SOON!

Bring it on Thugs!! and all the contributions that make me gratefull I am a member.

AND GOD BLESS ALL THE MOMS!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

35 minutes ago, Stelardoc said:

I heard a quote once about "enjoy the show"

Biden has about as much Executive power as a wet fart.

No real power just messy. Ex. is the only applicable part of that EO.

So since it's just a show Let's play Mr. Roger's. It IS a show so if you are AWAKE

Can you say? Miitary still in control

Can you say? Trump Constitutional Commander in Chief

Can you say?  Biden president of bankrupt corporation formerly known as D.C.

I chose Mr Roger's verbiage because it is a level the "Prez" can relate too.

Stay tuned for the next fake EO or lie by the media from the 

Hollywood set of the White House Oval Orifice.

321 Action!!Oh wait!! Cut! "Would someone please patch up that corner of the Biden's Orifice.

It's coming apart again" Put some damn duct tape on it or something.

I aploogize for semi vent/rant/lamentations. 

Sarcasm can work to release some frustrations. If you don't laugh you cry with all the insanity.

I come here to smile and with all you good people.

As far as the show is concerned. I've been bored since the intermission.

We need to change the channel. 

The media has to go away. SOON!

Bring it on Thugs!! and all the contributions that make me gratefull I am a member.

AND GOD BLESS ALL THE MOMS!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

🤦🏻

I think the people who hate Biden are on the wrong track. Don't hate Joe. He's an old man, who sat in his basement, for fear of Covid and saying something stupid. He just wanted to be President, so bad. He didn't actually win, he's not the real enemy, so you should not worry about him. I've been around a lot of 80 year old men. Almost all of them can work 4 hours a day. So then the question is: who is actually running the United States? Because it's not Joe Biden. Don't be fooled by hating Biden. That's a misdirection. Get the right villain. Not a fake one.

Who actually put Joe in, rigged the vote? Those are the actual people you have to worry about, not Joe Biden. He's just a toothless old fool.

I'd guess it was George Soros and a small group of bankers and top military leaders, along with Obama, who staged an Invisible Coup: Put Joe in, have him take naps while someone else runs the country. The media plays along. Likely Obama is running the United States, likely they will pay him a few billions once he is done, making the world safe for billionaires and globalists.

Your country is slipping away. If a few tough patriots in high places don't do what they should, you may not have a country, in 4 years.  

Hating Joe? Meh.

Sorry America, I don't think you have an actual President right now. Doesn't look that way to me. It's just a Puppet Show.

:twocents::jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Rochester said:

I think the people who hate Biden are on the wrong track. Don't hate Joe. He's an old man, who sat in his basement, for fear of Covid and saying something stupid. He just wanted to be President, so bad. He didn't actually win, he's not the real enemy, so you should not worry about him. I've been around a lot of 80 year old men. Almost all of them can work 4 hours a day. So then the question is: who is actually running the United States? Because it's not Joe Biden. Don't be fooled by hating Biden. That's a misdirection. Get the right villain. Not a fake one.

Who actually put Joe in, rigged the vote? Those are the actual people you have to worry about, not Joe Biden. He's just a toothless old fool.

I'd guess it was George Soros and a small group of bankers and top military leaders, along with Obama, who staged an Invisible Coup: Put Joe in, have him take naps while someone else runs the country. The media plays along. Likely Obama is running the United States, likely they will pay him a few billions once he is done, making the world safe for billionaires and globalists.

Your country is slipping away. If a few tough patriots in high places don't do what they should, you may not have a country, in 4 years.  

Hating Joe? Meh.

Sorry America, I don't think you have an actual President right now. Doesn't look that way to me. It's just a Puppet Show.

The psychological dynamics I believe play into the small group of leaders in the Deep State are these: power trippin', which is an insatiable bottomless pit for them ; a propensity for criminal behavior ,which they're running from ; poor moral aptitude evident by their self righteous behavior , their ability to hurt every in their wake , including our children ; their ability to read Mein Kamhp.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Rochester said:

Hating Joe? Meh.

IMG_8598.jpeg.6ef419b29f9767f210f9d5ed74846213.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 5