Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pentagon! Joint Chiefs Overthrown

Pentagon! Joint Chiefs Overthrown

022141able
2 days ago
The military's chief job, is to protect the U.S. Constitution.

Charles Richard Cozzens
2 days ago
Supporting the Constitution means not supporting rigged or corrupt elections and allowing mischief to continue. The integrity of our elections is the baseline of this republic. Civilian, judicial and military leaders that allow corrupt elections with the aid of foreign governments are part of the problem.

PatrioticMOM
2 days ago
Praying for this great nation.  Without loyalists we are a lost nation

Kim Fletcher
2 days ago
God bless America!!!

Chris McBee
1 day ago
May God protect and give strength and glory to all those that defend America and freedom.

Fred Atwood
1 day ago
I hope it is true! I am sick of traitors in this country!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

This Real Raw News has been getting a lot of traction these last few weeks.....Over the years it seems that the Truth is so Dark and Bizarre that Most will Simply Dismiss it as a Conspiracy or Fake News but that is what they have been Conditioned to Think. 

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Pow! 5

13 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Sounded like independence,  one could assume July 4th from that - almost.

I listened a coupe times as well it it seems like they cut the video so as not to leak info out there....But if that is so they did a Lousy Edit Job or they just shouldn't have gone there at all. 

Maybe in a way POTUS is telling those that Listen "He" is Coming Back to give Hope Back to "We The People"

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Podesta Military Tribunal SHOCK expose Clinton's crimes
76,377 views•May 7, 2021

Restored Republic
Podesta Military Tribunal : Day 1 & 2

Jeffrey d Keller
Jeffrey d Keller
1 day ago
when these sick people realize that they don’t have any rights.  they feel as helpless as those children did.

Lynn Cuthbert
1 day ago
Evil beyond belief. They deserve no Mercy and the Grim Reaper awaits them.

Kathryn Costagliola
1 day ago
Please God do your justice against these demonic evil scum. They must be executed now. We the people need to see the executions of all of them.

Harley Keeper
1 day ago
Disgusting man and his brother. People are so sick.

Vicky Alvarado
1 day ago
I hope they film these executions so we can all see it

Brent Forbes
1 day ago
All monsters will pay for what they've done. God is watching.

Seen the light
1 day ago
I am speechless.  May Jesus Christ protect the children.

Tony Smith
1 day ago
When he said thousands of people are doing this he means a lot of Hollywood elite and sports stars people in the music infantry as well... it’s disgusting this is why dc and all of them are in full on panic mode scrambling to cover up the truth... but nothing can stop it at this point the good guys have all the evidence plus what they got from Epstein’s island... Thank God Almighty justice will be done for all their victims.. it needs to be public as a waring to any other sick creature that would harm any innocent child

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Podesta Military Tribunal SHOCK expose Clinton's crimes
76,377 views•May 7, 2021

I've been saying this for YEARS.  Back in the 90s I bought an XM radio just so I could listen to Fox News. I listened to it all day every day for years. Finally I had to give it up because of all the child pedophiles and rapist and child murderers were constantly being let go with just a slap on the hand. 

I remember wondering," What is wrong with these Judges that they are letting these monsters getting off so easy"?

Then one day it hit me. They were in on it. Those Judges knew that if they gave a hard punishment to the monsters, those monsters would expose the fact the Judge was guilty also. I realized something else at the time,  this was a Nation wide ring with members in the HIGHEST echelons of the government. 

I stopped listening to XM and Fox News by the end of the 90s. There's absolutely no way on earth someone at Fox News hadn't realized what I had. So I figured they were in on this also. 

After The Epstein incident I realized that these monsters are far more than just child molesters, they are actual LUCIFERIANS. Furthermore,  this is a WORLDWIDE problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been saying this for YEARS.  Back in the 90s I bought an XM radio just so I could listen to Fox News. I listened to it all day every day for years. Finally I had to give it up because of all the child pedophiles and rapist and child murderers were constantly being let go with just a slap on the hand. 

I remember wondering," What is wrong with these Judges that they are letting these monsters getting off so easy"?

Then one day it hit me. They were in on it. Those Judges knew that if they gave a hard punishment to the monsters, those monsters would expose the fact the Judge was guilty also. I realized something else at the time,  this was a Nation wide ring with members in the HIGHEST echelons of the government. 

I stopped listening to XM and Fox News by the end of the 90s. There's absolutely no way on earth someone at Fox News hadn't realized what I had. So I figured they were in on this also. 

After The Epstein incident I realized that these monsters are far more than just child molesters, they are actual LUCIFERIANS. Furthermore,  this is a WORLDWIDE problem. 

LGD,

I could go into a Deep Dark Rabbit Hole that some here would claim was nothing but a Conspiracy Theory......Remember Reading Rainbow. I have been to the Local PD....He later was arrested and sent to prison for abuse, I have been to the FBI only to hear he was Transferred and we don't know where. I have heard every story they could come up with other than they Would Look Into it........No One "Wants" to Look Into It for a good reason....Those running the Show are the Ones Guilty of the Crimes they want covered up.

Again, They put the Fact right out in front of people and make it so Bizarre and seem way over the top that No One Would Believe it........They have Mastered This Deception over the years.....just look at the 2020 election.

Karsten 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

On 5/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

UH OH! :o Don't tell @Shabibilicious {yeah :lol: I brought you into this also.}

He's gonna accuse you of being a Q follower. And now he'll say that I'm secretly a Trump Supporter. :lmao:  Nothin but LOVE for ya my dear Brother:wub::hug:

No accusations from me....as the proof is in the pudding, so they say.  ;)  And the pudding is piling up.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1