Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

26 minutes ago, keylime said:

Here's to 50 plus tomorrow....

Ill drink to that. Cheers!

Can someone comment on what we have seen at the end of the trading day for the past couple weeks, and sometimes at the beginning, that there is a massive green candle. 

Its as if someone with a lot of money is on our side and is buying at the last second of the tradeing day so it will finish on a high mark. ❤️

Edited by jg1
  • Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Can someone comment on what we have seen at the end of the trading day and sometimes at the beginning, that there is a massive green candle. 

Its as if someone with a lot of money is on our side and is buying at the last second of the tradeing day so it will finish on a high mark. ❤️

I would like to say that's me, but alas, I'm to broke for that.....  LOL

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

I would like to say that's me, but alas, I'm to broke for that.....  LOL

pp

Now I know what it feels like to be broke and rich at the same time. Makes me want to go out and celebrate and cry in my beer at the same time.lol

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Can someone comment on what we have seen at the end of the trading day for the past couple weeks, and sometimes at the beginning, that there is a massive green candle. 

I would say retail investors and maybe some whales mostly wait until power hour and especially the last 15 minutes to buy and create a rally. And if they buy directly through the exchanges the buys get counted in the price. So those buys don't go through the dark pool and swept under the rug.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I do believe the arrogance of the hedgies will eventually catch up to them. They are bleeding serious money daily and since everyone has a boss, some of the hedge funds will throw up the white flag. I am hopeful of this.

For us it is easy and hard. Easy because we have to do virtually nothing but HOLD. Hard for us due to our normal impatience, not only in our general want to make our possible one time fortunes but for anyone with common sense, the wonder of how hedgies can have so much money and control to do what they are doing. That alone just blows me out of the water. The shear millions they are bleeding daily. It's just one big game to them.

**********WE WAIT!*******WE HOLD!***********WE WILL WIN!!!*************

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

Well fellow Apes, in after hours trading we ended up in the Green...... barely, but Green nonetheless.  .13 is still a positive. 

To me it is a show of strength in numbers, our numbers.

I have no doubt we will be North of $50.00 tomorrow. This to me will be the start of a break out. Not the squeeze we are looking for but the beginning of the end for the Hedge funds. There crooked ways cannot be ignored by  the SEC anymore. Us retailers demand action. Unless they want to share jail cells with the heggies we will see some major changes taking place. 

Stay strong everyone, HODL as we will reap our rewards soon

Thank-you to keylime, markb57, jg1 and all our other contributors,  to many to mention, for the articles, support, and the digging they do to help us stay on a positive basis. 

Cheers, pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

43 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well fellow Apes, in after hours trading we ended up in the Green...... barely, but Green nonetheless.  .13 is still a positive. 

To me it is a show of strength in numbers, our numbers.

I have no doubt we will be North of $50.00 tomorrow. This to me will be the start of a break out. Not the squeeze we are looking for but the beginning of the end for the Hedge funds. There crooked ways cannot be ignored by  the SEC anymore. Us retailers demand action. Unless they want to share jail cells with the heggies we will see some major changes taking place. 

Stay strong everyone, HODL as we will reap our rewards soon

Thank-you to keylime, markb57, jg1 and all our other contributors,  to many to mention, for the articles, support system">support, and the digging they do to help us stay on a positive basis. 

Cheers, pp

It feels like the upward buying pressure will take us above 50 tomorrow but the Hedgies are coming out guns ablazing. They do not want that price above 50 to 52 and are going to do everything in their power to knock it down and keep it below 50. We need volume, volume, volume 150 to 250 million, to combat them and their illegal manipulation.

Could be a fun Friday, or a GRRRRR Friday.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

10 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

His reasons of the manipulation going on may be the cause of the MOASS not happening....yet.🙏

I don't care if this guy ever buys into a short squeeze again. I don't care what he invests in. The AMC MOASS is coming and I don't care how long I have to hold for my generational wealth. That includes the Dinar as well. If I don't hold I'll be working the rest of my life anyway. 

To complain about how long it is taking for the MOASS is short sighted(No pun intended). This is life changing. I'm going to complain it's taking too long? Ridiculous!!!

Instead I am learning all I can and enjoying the ride. 

My job is to buy and hold. Nothing else. I can't control the timing and don't care because it's going to happen. 

I am all in. And loving it!!!

• Pow! 11

I hope it happens soon we are approaching the 100 page quickly on this post lol. Let's hope for a great day today AMC, Dinar, and life in general you have to think someone on this planet is going through some type of hardship of burden today. Let's pray for them, positive thoughts I truly believe it works and it's contagious. GO AMC to the moon baby!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

Well my friends, as of this post were looking at .72 in the green in pre-market trading !! Looking to be another stellar day.I predict we will bust $50.00 in early morning trading and will settle down somewhere between $51-$52 per share by EOD trading.

Like keylime says, our job is easy, all we need to do is,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it....... HODL, and stay strong.

Have a wonderful day my friends.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well my friends, as of this post were looking at .72 in the green in pre-market trading !! Looking to be another stellar day.I predict we will bust $50.00 in early morning trading and will settle down somewhere between $51-$52 per share by EOD trading.

Like keylime says, our job is easy, all we need to do is,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it....... HODL, and stay strong.

Have a wonderful day my friends.

pp

Open 9 .5 minutes and we are all ready over $50 a share. Ima' gigglin here today !!

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I don't care if this guy ever buys into a short squeeze again. I don't care what he invests in. The AMC MOASS is coming and I don't care how long I have to hold for my generational wealth. That includes the Dinar as well. If I don't hold I'll be working the rest of my life anyway. 

To complain about how long it is taking for the MOASS is short sighted(No pun intended). This is life changing. I'm going to complain it's taking too long? Ridiculous!!!

Instead I am learning all I can and enjoying the ride. 

My job is to buy and hold. Nothing else. I can't control the timing and don't care because it's going to happen. 

I am all in. And loving it!!!

Amen brother!

We just have to remind eachother how lucky we are.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Starting to prepare for the MOASS: Just parked my entire 403b pension funds in cash. Won't even look at it again until December, 2022, unless it is strategic to do so (e.g., buying gold, etc.). Made some tidy gains! 

Parked some of my Roth IRA. So, I have more ammo for AMC, although it looks like the discounted days might be behind us?  Woot!

Just need the RV and I will have a whole lot more ammo pre-squeeze. I am sure that is coming soon. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2