Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Looking to test that 48.50 today. If we stay above it for a good length of time we will probably be ladder attacked. But we are laying higher lows. So the next time we take 48.50 we could go above 52. Hopefully in the next couple days. That would put us at adding 10 bucks a week in a major bullish pattern. This could see us test all time highs in the 70s and 80s with a solid floor. After that FOMO takes over and we could take 100. 

These next couple weeks my fellow Apes. The pot is beginning to boil.

Stay Green and HODL!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

26 minutes ago, keylime said:

Looking to test that 48.50 today. If we stay above it for a good length of time we will probably be ladder attacked. But we are laying higher lows. So the next time we take 48.50 we could go above 52. Hopefully in the next couple days. That would put us at adding 10 bucks a week in a major bullish pattern. This could see us test all time highs in the 70s and 80s with a solid floor. After that FOMO takes over and we could take 100. 

These next couple weeks my fellow Apes. The pot is beginning to boil.

Stay Green and HODL!!!

Thanks Keylime for your insight!! GO AMC!!!!!!! They seem to always attack right at closing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

So the NON-PFOF are the good guys? 

Absolutely! They are not selling your orders and information for profit.

I love my after-tax Fidelity Roth. It is tax free on all gains after 57 years old! If I make bank on AMC, it will all be tax free on any withdrawals after a certain age. Boom!

And I can take out any after tax deposits without penalties on the money I put in. It is a fantastic account!

Free trades, too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nannab said:

Wow!  Does this mean that these companies are possibly going down?

Thank you bkeiller :twothumbs:

These companies are selling their customers' orders and information for profit. The hedgies play around with those orders to make money, too, usually resulting in 'lost pennies' for the retail buyer.

Add up all those pennies for millions of trades a day and the magical way the hedgies can print money by creating synthetic shares (known commonly as theft or wire fraud) and we are starting to see what a big mess the SEC and 'self governance' has allowed this to become.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Absolutely! They are not selling your orders and information for profit.

I love my after-tax Fidelity Roth. It is tax free on all gains after 57 years old! If I make bank on AMC, it will all be tax free on any withdrawals after a certain age. Boom!

And I can take out any after tax deposits without penalties on the money I put in. It is a fantastic account!

Free trades, too.

I'd like to learn more about the After-tax Fidelity Roth. Sounds like that's what I need to set up. And I am with Fidelity already. I will definitely be looking into it today.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Good morning my fellow Apes. It's another GREAT DAY to be GREEN!!!

We tested 48.60 in Pre Market and they ladder attacked us which didn't last very long as we are back to 47.45. I think we make a strong move again to test 48.50 and see if we can fight to stay above it, 50 will be around the corner. That 52 is psychological to investors. We hit that over the next couple days and make that our new floor going into next week we could see another strong move to 60 plus.

Wed, Thur, Fri could very well see big moves if we blow by those points as well. 

I expect big attacks to try and bring those down and the continued high percentage being funneled into the dark pool. But the momentum is so bullish, we are on the verge of a hard violent break out that even their shenanigans won't stop.

I love where we are at. And where we are going.

To the MOON Alice!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I'd like to learn more about the After-tax Fidelity Roth. Sounds like that's what I need to set up. And I am with Fidelity already. I will definitely be looking into it today.

If you are still working keylime, you have 2 choices. 1. If you have a regular IRA you can roll that over to a ROTH, but you will have to pay tax on the amount of money you rollover depending on what tax bracket you are in will determine if that is a good strategy. 2. You can set up a Roth from scratch and fund it with after tax $$ as long as you are still producing income from a business or job. If you are retired and not producing income but have a chunk of change sitting around you cannot contribute that to a Roth. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If you are still working keylime, you have 2 choices. 1. If you have a regular IRA you can roll that over to a ROTH, but you will have to pay tax on the amount of money you rollover depending on what tax bracket you are in will determine if that is a good strategy. 2. You can set up a Roth from scratch and fund it with after tax $$ as long as you are still producing income from a business or job. If you are retired and not producing income but have a chunk of change sitting around you cannot contribute that to a Roth. 

Thank you. I am not retired yet and want to do it from scratch

• Upvote 2