Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

26 minutes ago, keylime said:

This Fidelity Calculator has been 100 percent accurate in the month of August.

Tomorrow it sees AMC going to $120.00. 80% chance

Be terrible to finally be wrong. HA!

Fidelity probablity calulator : amcstock (reddit.com)

Keylime I watched the video and love this calculator but on this particular one I don’t see where it says 80% probability of $120?? Please let me know where you are seeing that. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime I watched the video and love this calculator but on this particular one I don’t see where it says 80% probability of $120?? Please let me know where you are seeing that. Thanks

I'm going by what others commented on. I couldn't see it either but there were those on Reddit who could, and/or said the used the calculator themselves and that's what it came out to be. The guy on the video did a poor job letting us know what it said. He was too much in shock to even say it. HA!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, keylime said:

This Fidelity Calculator has been 100 percent accurate in the month of August.

Tomorrow it sees AMC going to $120.00. 80% chance

Be terrible to finally be wrong. HA!

Fidelity probablity calulator : amcstock (reddit.com)

That would be crazy, I hope the calculator is right. GO AMC!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, keylime said:

I'm going by what others commented on. I couldn't see it either but there were those on Reddit who could, and/or said the used the calculator themselves and that's what it came out to be. The guy on the video did a poor job letting us know what it said. He was too much in shock to even say it. HA!

Yes I have the calculator also on my Fidelity account but nowhere on the calculator does it predict a price. The only prediction it gives you is if will close up higher or lower then the day before. The calculator predicts 66% it will close higher today which is higher then normal!! Some Reddit people embellish and make stuff up it seems..lol.. but yes I would love atleast $100 by end of this Friday!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I have the calculator also on my Fidelity account but nowhere on the calculator does it predict a price. The only prediction it gives you is if will close up higher or lower then the day before. The calculator predicts 66% it will close higher today which is higher then normal!! Some Reddit people embellish and make stuff up it seems..lol.. but yes I would love atleast $100 by end of this Friday!!

They can't get away with making anything up. They get nailed right away. Ha! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Had an interesting talk with my money advisor today. I won't say the company name. The interesting part was when I said I had bought AMC. He went from 0-100 in temperament. He said AMC will go bankrupt and blames retail holders. That the short sellers, hedge funds are all doing the right thing....blah blah blah...

I think I need a new advisor............................

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 4

18 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Had an interesting talk with my money advisor today. I won't say the company name. The interesting part was when I said I had bought AMC. He went from 0-100 in temperament. He said AMC will go bankrupt and blames retail holders. That the short sellers, hedge funds are all doing the right thing....blah blah blah...

I think I need a new advisor............................

I’d be shopping…that’s for certain!!😂🤣👍🇺🇸

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2