Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Hedgefund manipulation with fake shorts. They're bleeding bad. That's why cryptos are being siphoned off, and other stocks. LIQUIDATION!  FIRE SALE!!!

BUY AND HOLD!!!

THE DIP BEFORE THE MOASS HAS BEGUN! STAY STRONG AND MOST IMPORTANT HODL!! THIS IS A GAME OF CHESS WE ARE 3 MILLION STRONG! WE KNOW WHAT'S COMING LOTS OF TENDIES! : amcstock (reddit.com)

MOASS "Mother of All Short Squeezes"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Hedgefund manipulation with fake shorts. They're bleeding bad. That's why cryptos are being siphoned off, and other stocks. LIQUIDATION!  FIRE SALE!!!

BUY AND HOLD!!!

THE DIP BEFORE THE MOASS HAS BEGUN! STAY STRONG AND MOST IMPORTANT HODL!! THIS IS A GAME OF CHESS WE ARE 3 MILLION STRONG! WE KNOW WHAT'S COMING LOTS OF TENDIES! : amcstock (reddit.com)

I’m gonna buy more!!!

• Pow! 3

4 hours ago, keylime said:

BUY AND HOLD!!!

If I make a crude comment on this I may be banned 🚫

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I just bought another 320 shares on this fire sale!!! We need this stock to close over $14 or $14.50 this Friday to force the hedgefunds to have some margin calls!!

Exactly! It's going to be a battle to the last second.

Copied from another poster: $AMC Ent Holdg watch Roensh Capital new youtube video. $40 strike for June 18th, there were 20K in volume placed today! today alone! for all the new people, someone or a bunch of people bet 6.3 million dollars today that on june 18th the price will be 40 dollars, or more.

• Pow! 3

11 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I wish I could buy some now...the funds won't be available until tomorrow. I wonder how long it will stay down.

Looks like it worked out for you so far, amc is down right now. Uhumm, for now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I know....I have to buy tomorrow in between patients (work)

And just checked XRP....almost down to a dollar....I lost thousands today. 

You didn’t lose thousands today unless you Sold your XRP which I doubt you did...lol... markets go up and down and there is no loss or gain until you sell...with AMC please hold to atleast $10,000 or higher depending on house fast it’s moving!! We will know if it’s going to hit a 100K the market should skyrocket up and you will see it very very fast!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Key lime I saw your post late. And finally bought 1 share. I know that’s nothing but if it takes off like you say, I will be extremely happy. Do you know when this will happen? If it never does that’s ok too... I don’t have much money but $12.50 isn’t going to kill me..

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

Key lime I saw your post late. And finally bought 1 share. I know that’s nothing but if it takes off like you say, I will be extremely happy. Do you know when this will happen? If it never does that’s ok too... I don’t have much money but $12.50 isn’t going to kill me..

Hi GregHi.

Welcome to the Ape Family! Your one share is the very reason this community is holding to 100,000 and now the more we find out about the billions of synthetic shares that are out there, the higher that hodl number goes to. 500,000 for many is just the floor. So, yes, one share can be an incredible blessing.

June 2nd AMC is going to give us an actual share count. This will tell us how my any shares over the actual float is out there. You will get an email to vote. Make sure you vote on their agenda to be counted. 

No one can say exactly, but the pressure on the Hedgefunds is so great they are doing everything in their power, legally and illegally, to lessen this bloodbath. Delaying the inevitable and hoping folks will sell off their shares not wanting to wait. They will also begin covering their failed short shares which are in the hundreds of millions. This will drive the stock up. Then they will short it again to make it look like we are selling off. Wrong! We are not selling off. We already know if we don't sell the price will skyrocket. It will go to the moon. It will go as high as we want. 

So after June 2nd they will be caught with their pants down and then we may see the Mother Of All Short Squeezes. With so many shares and fake shares to buy back this MOASS could take a week or more. During that time we will see crazy runs and violent drops, just like GME did, but there are millions more investors and millions more shorts this time.

If the majority of shareholders hold, this will be the biggest thing to ever hit Wallstreet.

The fact that Cryptos are bleeding,as well as other blue chip stocks tells you the Hedgefunds are liquidating for this event. Meanwhile they are manipulating the current stock price in order to cover the shorts they currently have.

Today if we finish above 12.50 they will have to cover more shorts. If we finish above 13, even more. And so on. So they stand to add to their billions of dollars of losses again today, not to mention the incredible cost of interest on those very shorts they have been borrowing. They are in a lose lose situation, and are trying to fend off the knockout blow. But it is too late. 

Apes Stronger Together!

Apes Hold with Diamond hands to the Moon!

Check out the Reddit sub r/amcstock. And Trey's Trades, Matt Kohls, Roensch Capital, and Lou vs Wallstreet on YouTube to keep up with the movement and the fun. Jackson Hunter is another good one to watch. They put out videos daily. And Trey and Matt Livestream daily during trading.

Congratulations! You're in my man!

God bless!

Hope this helped. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

33 minutes ago, keylime said:

Hi GregHi.

Welcome to the Ape Family! Your one share is the very reason this community is holding to 100,000 and now the more we find out about the billions of synthetic shares that are out there, the higher that hodl number goes to. 500,000 for many is just the floor. So, yes, one share can be an incredible blessing.

June 2nd AMC is going to give us an actual share count. This will tell us how my any shares over the actual float is out there. You will get an email to vote. Make sure you vote on their agenda to be counted. 

No one can say exactly, but the pressure on the Hedgefunds is so great they are doing everything in their power, legally and illegally, to lessen this bloodbath. Delaying the inevitable and hoping folks will sell off their shares not wanting to wait. They will also begin covering their failed short shares which are in the hundreds of millions. This will drive the stock up. Then they will short it again to make it look like we are selling off. Wrong! We are not selling off. We already know if we don't sell the price will skyrocket. It will go to the moon. It will go as high as we want. 

So after June 2nd they will be caught with their pants down and then we may see the Mother Of All Short Squeezes. With so many shares and fake shares to buy back this MOASS could take a week or more. During that time we will see crazy runs and violent drops, just like GME did, but there are millions more investors and millions more shorts this time.

If the majority of shareholders hold, this will be the biggest thing to ever hit Wallstreet.

The fact that Cryptos are bleeding,as well as other blue chip stocks tells you the Hedgefunds are liquidating for this event. Meanwhile they are manipulating the current stock price in order to cover the shorts they currently have.

Today if we finish above 12.50 they will have to cover more shorts. If we finish above 13, even more. And so on. So they stand to add to their billions of dollars of losses again today, not to mention the incredible cost of interest on those very shorts they have been borrowing. They are in a lose lose situation, and are trying to fend off the knockout blow. But it is too late. 

Apes Stronger Together!

Apes Hold with Diamond hands to the Moon!

Check out the Reddit sub r/amcstock. And Trey's Trades, Matt Kohls, Roensch Capital, and Lou vs Wallstreet on YouTube to keep up with the movement and the fun. Jackson Hunter is another good one to watch. They put out videos daily. And Trey and Matt Livestream daily during trading.

Congratulations! You're in my man!

God bless!

Hope this helped. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the info Keylime!! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MEP01 said:

I brushed off the dust of my Ameritrade account and bought 15 at 12.64....

Go AMC!

Good stuff! Welcome to Ape Nation!!! 

Hold dem shares to 100,000 plus!!!!!

You may have to polish that account like a DIAMOND!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cws said:

Got me some AMC now too

8 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Bought some more today!!!👍🇺🇸

Awesome!!! Love it!!! Now share the AMC love to others so they can get in on this incredible blessing. 

Go AMC!!!

• Thanks 1