Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

32 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I transfered my stocks to fidelity, five days frozen assets. Geeeez. 😳

5 days frozen. Is that normal? I was thinking of transferring mine to Merrill. Is your stock value frozen in that 5 days or is it going up with the value? Sorry. I'm a nube in the stock market.

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

5 days frozen. Is that normal? I was thinking of transferring mine to Merrill. Is your stock value frozen in that 5 days or is it going up with the value? Sorry. I'm a nube in the stock market.

My bad. Cant sell the stocks I'm transferring. Value still changes. Im worried about merril edge that they may do the same thing robinhood brokerage did with gamstop stock. so am Transferring from Merril  to Fidelity. 

Just now, jg1 said:

My bad. Cant sell the stocks I'm transferring. Value still changes. Im worried about merril edge that they may do the same thing robinhood brokerage did with gamstop stock. so am Transferring from Merril  to Fidelity. 

Good idea. I'm thinking of getting a broker and going that route 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

you mean if it skyrocketed during the 5 day freeze, you couldn't sell or are saying that Merrill may not let you sell? Confused. Robinhood wouldn't let folks sell their own stock?

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm new to this stuff...I shouldn't have put in 5 deposits...LOL!!!

ITS up to 15.50 now!

It will drop tomorrow on Hedgefund tomfoolery. They knock it down as much as they can to save some of their shorts. However, by the end of the week this thing could be in the 20s. I hope you can buy soon, but no matter when you buy it will still be well worth it. I pray your account gets resolved right away!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

Dont fall for the fake selloff coming 

This is the most important. They knock it down with ladder attacks to make people think it's a sell off but it is fake. They'll let the price go up a bit, then short the stock with illegal synthetic shares, but it's all coming to a head and then BOOM!!!!! So HOLD through all that and reap the blessing

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

you mean if it skyrocketed during the 5 day freeze, you couldn't sell or are saying that Merrill may not let you sell? Confused. Robinhood wouldn't let folks sell their own stock?

It was a quick search to find this. 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/28/22254857/robinhood-gamestop-amc-shares-sold-surprised-users

Robinhood denies claims that it sold GameStop shares out from under its traders

Traders say they intended to keep holding

Robinhood tells The Verge, it didn’t sell off full shares of GameStop, AMC, and other buzzy stocks without permission from its trade

That contradicts the stories of twelve people who spoke with The Verge, saying that the app unexpectedly sold off their holdings in some of these companies. Quite a number of Robinhood users expressed their surprise on social media today that the app was selling off their stakes, and we tracked down a dozen of them. These traders didn’t believe they had prompted the sales, and they said they weren’t aware of anything on their account that would have automatically triggered them.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks again Keylime I love the posts that you add to here everyday!!!

Thank you for checking them out.  They help me understand and keep up with what is going on. I feel the excitement is bubbling and soon to bubble over. 

Fun for me to share.

HOLD!!!

• Pow! 1