Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!


keylime
 Share

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, shixjr said:

I gather that you feel a lot the same way I do.

Very much so. However, I no longer carry a firearm because I'm far too stupid. After my 3rd accidental discharge I decided it was time to leave handguns alone. Besides I'm extremely better with a rifle compliments of the Marines. 

And when I say confront someone I only mean to tell them directly to shut up. I'm 6'1" and weight 300 pounds. I'm built like a bulldog but really as harmless as a puppy. Still people's perception is what it is so why not use that to my advantage. 

You sound like a good man and definitely intelligent. Just remember Jesus in the equation. Nothing else really matters. 

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im more confident than ever! All boils down to this!

The actual short squeeze is still 2 - 4 weeks away. IMO, 

If we smash past the all time high of $77 the hedge funds will be absolutely, be kicked, right where it hurts! and we will see a short squeeze.

LET ME CLARIFY WE CAN SEE A SHORT SQUEEZE IN THE HIGH $50'S LOW $60's but it just means that we have to hold for longer. $70's is basically the point of no return for the hedge funds especially if we break past the all-time high of $77.

Way to hang in there You, bunch of Apes and Appettes, Not only for AMC, I think Im seeing a little light about our currencies, Lord Let it Be!

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rw.sutton said:

Im more confident than ever! All boils down to this!

The actual short squeeze is still 2 - 4 weeks away. IMO, 

If we smash past the all time high of $77 the hedge funds will be absolutely, be kicked, right where it hurts! and we will see a short squeeze.

LET ME CLARIFY WE CAN SEE A SHORT SQUEEZE IN THE HIGH $50'S LOW $60's but it just means that we have to hold for longer. $70's is basically the point of no return for the hedge funds especially if we break past the all-time high of $77.

Way to hang in there You, bunch of Apes and Appettes, Not only for AMC, I think Im seeing a little light about our currencies, Lord Let it Be!

Just felt I wanted to share this, FWIW!

After 34 years of being a successful builder, and losing it all in 06-07, I mean ALL, thank god I had a strong wife, and Son with Special Needs, that stood by me through thick and thin. When they Repo'd her SL 550, she just smiled, and said dont worry about it, it was just a car! Losing our home, we still have furniture in storage after all these years in Nashville.

YEP, been a tuff road, but I can honestly say, Today! I feel the best I have ever felt, Joyce, Zach and I have laughed, more than we ever had.

I have been seeking direction on what to do, after our Blessings hit. This morning, as we were sitting outside having coffee, it came, crystal clear, to me, at 65 years old, I will put my skills back to work, building small residential houses, for families in need! already found lots, around the Englewood, Placida area, where other builders lost them in 06-07, bank is now trying to dump them for 5 to 7k,,,Exciting friends, Exciting!

Always remember without a vision, people perish! Love ya, DV family! We got this!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Just felt I wanted to share this, FWIW!

After 34 years of being a successful builder, and losing it all in 06-07, I mean ALL, thank god I had a strong wife, and Son with Special Needs, that stood by me through thick and thin. When they Repo'd her SL 550, she just smiled, and said dont worry about it, it was just a car! Losing our home, we still have furniture in storage after all these years in Nashville.

YEP, been a tuff road, but I can honestly say, Today! I feel the best I have ever felt, Joyce, Zach and I have laughed, more than we ever had.

I have been seeking direction on what to do, after our Blessings hit. This morning, as we were sitting outside having coffee, it came, crystal clear, to me, at 65 years old, I will put my skills back to work, building small residential houses, for families in need! already found lots, around the Englewood, Placida area, where other builders lost them in 06-07, bank is now trying to dump them for 5 to 7k,,,Exciting friends, Exciting!

Always remember without a vision, people perish! Love ya, DV family! We got this!

Awesome! There are still good people in this world! I hope you strive in your direction and vision and the difference you will make will be beyond words! I've said this before but I will get as equally enough pleasure doing for others as myself if I won the lottery, RV, and hopefully a blast to the moon with AMC! Hope everyone has a great Friday! Would love to see that $70 bubble hit today!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well topped up with another 95 shares at various prices. That's it, I'm done. Now let this puppy hit big time, as pp wants to retire !!

 

Great Inspiration story R.W. Sutton. I hope this all works out for you and the rest of us. That's a pretty strong wife you have.

 

  Go AMC, Go Apes, Go R.W. Sutton, Go all of us apes !! The time has come for those crooks to pay the piper !! ( That would be pay us, the little guys and gals )

 

   pp

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Very much so. However, I no longer carry a firearm because I'm far too stupid. After my 3rd accidental discharge I decided it was time to leave handguns alone. Besides I'm extremely better with a rifle compliments of the Marines. 

And when I say confront someone I only mean to tell them directly to shut up. I'm 6'1" and weight 300 pounds. I'm built like a bulldog but really as harmless as a puppy. Still people's perception is what it is so why not use that to my advantage. 

You sound like a good man and definitely intelligent. Just remember Jesus in the equation. Nothing else really matters. 

Along these lines 

 

image.png

  • Pow! 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Just felt I wanted to share this, FWIW!

After 34 years of being a successful builder, and losing it all in 06-07, I mean ALL, thank god I had a strong wife, and Son with Special Needs, that stood by me through thick and thin. When they Repo'd her SL 550, she just smiled, and said dont worry about it, it was just a car! Losing our home, we still have furniture in storage after all these years in Nashville.

YEP, been a tuff road, but I can honestly say, Today! I feel the best I have ever felt, Joyce, Zach and I have laughed, more than we ever had.

I have been seeking direction on what to do, after our Blessings hit. This morning, as we were sitting outside having coffee, it came, crystal clear, to me, at 65 years old, I will put my skills back to work, building small residential houses, for families in need! already found lots, around the Englewood, Placida area, where other builders lost them in 06-07, bank is now trying to dump them for 5 to 7k,,,Exciting friends, Exciting!

Always remember without a vision, people perish! Love ya, DV family! We got this!

God always sees us through and makes a way where there seems to be no way. I believe AMC is one of those ways 

God bless you and your family and your vision for helping others. 

We are blessed to be a blessing!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well topped up with another 95 shares at various prices. That's it, I'm done. Now let this puppy hit big time, as pp wants to retire !!

 

Great Inspiration story R.W. Sutton. I hope this all works out for you and the rest of us. That's a pretty strong wife you have.

 

  Go AMC, Go Apes, Go R.W. Sutton, Go all of us apes !! The time has come for those crooks to pay the piper !! ( That would be pay us, the little guys and gals )

 

   pp

Amen!!!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

 

Call me odd, ( Lots of folks do anyways... LOL ) but I have a strong feeling we will bust $ 50 + by close today.

 

Had this feeling for a couple days now and that's why hubby and me went all in.

 

   Go Apes, Go pp

By George I think you are right!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Im more confident than ever! All boils down to this!

The actual short squeeze is still 2 - 4 weeks away. IMO, 

If we smash past the all time high of $77 the hedge funds will be absolutely, be kicked, right where it hurts! and we will see a short squeeze.

LET ME CLARIFY WE CAN SEE A SHORT SQUEEZE IN THE HIGH $50'S LOW $60's but it just means that we have to hold for longer. $70's is basically the point of no return for the hedge funds especially if we break past the all-time high of $77.

Way to hang in there You, bunch of Apes and Appettes, Not only for AMC, I think Im seeing a little light about our currencies, Lord Let it Be!

Lord let it be!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Just felt I wanted to share this, FWIW!

After 34 years of being a successful builder, and losing it all in 06-07, I mean ALL, thank god I had a strong wife, and Son with Special Needs, that stood by me through thick and thin. When they Repo'd her SL 550, she just smiled, and said dont worry about it, it was just a car! Losing our home, we still have furniture in storage after all these years in Nashville.

YEP, been a tuff road, but I can honestly say, Today! I feel the best I have ever felt, Joyce, Zach and I have laughed, more than we ever had.

I have been seeking direction on what to do, after our Blessings hit. This morning, as we were sitting outside having coffee, it came, crystal clear, to me, at 65 years old, I will put my skills back to work, building small residential houses, for families in need! already found lots, around the Englewood, Placida area, where other builders lost them in 06-07, bank is now trying to dump them for 5 to 7k,,,Exciting friends, Exciting!

Always remember without a vision, people perish! Love ya, DV family! We got this!

Rick you are an amazing man and human sir thank you for all your help and contributions!! Personally you have helped me on this crazy dinar ride more then you can know and I truly hope one day in the future to be able to meet you and your wife in person!!! Thanks again for all your inspiration it truly is touching and moving to me!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  Well never busted $50 at close as I was sure we would, but those with all the shorts are desperate now as they will be coming due soon.The next 2-4 weeks will be very Interesting.

 

   Would like to thank Keylime for letting us know about this amazing opportunity. You sir are an amazing asset to this site.

 

   Even if but some far fetched chance it heads south on us, which I doubt it will, I am so happy to be part of it.

 

   Go Apes, Go jg1, go pp, come on Monday and Retirement !!

 

   pp

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

 

  Well never busted $50 at close as I was sure we would, but those with all the shorts are desperate now as they will be coming due soon.The next 2-4 weeks will be very Interesting.

 

   Would like to thank Keylime for letting us know about this amazing opportunity. You sir are an amazing asset to this site.

 

   Even if but some far fetched chance it heads south on us, which I doubt it will, I am so happy to be part of it.

 

   Go Apes, Go jg1, go pp, come on Monday and Retirement !!

 

   pp

You are so welcome. I'm happy to be a part of it as well. Even if it does head south. Ha! Which there's no way because that would take all Apes selling and that's only happening after it heads north. So we'll be fine. 

Next couple weeks should be fun. 

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Just felt I wanted to share this, FWIW!

After 34 years of being a successful builder, and losing it all in 06-07, I mean ALL, thank god I had a strong wife, and Son with Special Needs, that stood by me through thick and thin. When they Repo'd her SL 550, she just smiled, and said dont worry about it, it was just a car! Losing our home, we still have furniture in storage after all these years in Nashville.

YEP, been a tuff road, but I can honestly say, Today! I feel the best I have ever felt, Joyce, Zach and I have laughed, more than we ever had.

I have been seeking direction on what to do, after our Blessings hit. This morning, as we were sitting outside having coffee, it came, crystal clear, to me, at 65 years old, I will put my skills back to work, building small residential houses, for families in need! already found lots, around the Englewood, Placida area, where other builders lost them in 06-07, bank is now trying to dump them for 5 to 7k,,,Exciting friends, Exciting!

Always remember without a vision, people perish! Love ya, DV family! We got this!

I went through a similar thing in 07 with a family of 6. Lost my contracts for maintenance and commercial Ti’s. Lost my investments and had to start over. 

I was down but not out. I reached down, grabbed my boot straps and did everything I could do to hold on to my house and family. I was a general contractor. Started calling all my subs and said they had labor at the ready. Next thing I know god blessed me with a couple that had 32 rental houses and need a maintenance crew.

 

long story short is America gives great opportunities to whom ever wants to live the dream. That is why I have joined the fight against the 1%. Everyone deserves a piece of the dream!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sloan14 said:

I went through a similar thing in 07 with a family of 6. Lost my contracts for maintenance and commercial Ti’s. Lost my investments and had to start over. 

I was down but not out. I reached down, grabbed my boot straps and did everything I could do to hold on to my house and family. I was a general contractor. Started calling all my subs and said they had labor at the ready. Next thing I know god blessed me with a couple that had 32 rental houses and need a maintenance crew.

 

long story short is America gives great opportunities to whom ever wants to live the dream. That is why I have joined the fight against the 1%. Everyone deserves a piece of the dream!

 

 

I love " feel good " stories. Glad you shared. Hopefully AMC will be the dream we all look for as our Dinar is creeping along at a snail's pace.

 

Never been in that situation and hope I never am.

 

  Go AMC, Go Sloan14, go pp

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keylime  have another question for you or for any traders that are knowledgeable about Naked Shorts! The premise we have for this MOASS is the hedgies must buy back every short share including the naked shorts correct?? So with that being said and since there is NO WAY to even track Naked Shorts on any stock what makes anyone think the hedgies will actually have to buy back all these Naked Shorts which could be hundreds of millions to over a billion??? We have a system that everyone says there is no way to track how many naked shorts or synthetic shares have been created correct!! So to me going by the Ortex data which is supposedly mostly correct then the hedgies once they buyback approximately 100 million Shorts and the Ortex short percentage number goes to zero what makes anyone think the hedgies are going to come out and say or buy another 500+ million naked shorts??? Again there is no way to track naked shorts so this really has been bugging me today!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s where the FTDs come in. If a synthetic share or dark pool is sold by a hedge fund to bring the price down and bought by a retail investor and not another hedge fund, when that retail investor goes to sell that share, it’s a real share the entity that sold it has to cover. Not sure if that made sense, but hope it did.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Benelli said:

That’s where the FTDs come in. If a synthetic share or dark pool is sold by a hedge fund to bring the price down and bought by a retail investor and not another hedge fund, when that retail investor goes to sell that share, it’s a real share the entity that sold it has to cover. Not sure if that made sense, but hope it did.

 

 

Sorry Benelli, way over my head. Could you dumb it down for me please ? I'm not a redneck, but that made no sense to me. It's not you but me lol

 

  Cheers and thank you,   pp

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

 

  Well never busted $50 at close as I was sure we would, but those with all the shorts are desperate now as they will be coming due soon.The next 2-4 weeks will be very Interesting.

 

   Would like to thank Keylime for letting us know about this amazing opportunity. You sir are an amazing asset to this site.

 

   Even if but some far fetched chance it heads south on us, which I doubt it will, I am so happy to be part of it.

 

   Go Apes, Go jg1, go pp, come on Monday and Retirement !!

 

   pp

Ahhhhh, I got mentioned. So nice, thanks. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime  have another question for you or for any traders that are knowledgeable about Naked Shorts! The premise we have for this MOASS is the hedgies must buy back every short share including the naked shorts correct?? So with that being said and since there is NO WAY to even track Naked Shorts on any stock what makes anyone think the hedgies will actually have to buy back all these Naked Shorts which could be hundreds of millions to over a billion??? We have a system that everyone says there is no way to track how many naked shorts or synthetic shares have been created correct!! So to me going by the Ortex data which is supposedly mostly correct then the hedgies once they buyback approximately 100 million Shorts and the Ortex short percentage number goes to zero what makes anyone think the hedgies are going to come out and say or buy another 500+ million naked shorts??? Again there is no way to track naked shorts so this really has been bugging me today!

Every share bought over the float is a share that must be made good. When they say they have no way of tracking that's not entirely accurate. The computers know the numbers. Webull knows what it has sold. All the brokers know the numbers they've sold. When the price goes up to say 100k, and you decide you want to sell, their computer has to buy it back because it knows the number out there. It knows it sold it to you. Computers have know emotion. They just have to make good shares out of fake shares.

So I sell at 120 k, you sell at 150 k, jg1(You got mentioned again! HA!) sells at 500k. The computer keeps buying back until it makes good on all the FTDs, synthetics, naked shorts, etc.

The numbers are accounted for, they just can't say how many are out there. But all retail investors have them and can sell them as if they are real.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Every share bought over the float is a share that must be made good. When they say they have no way of tracking that's not entirely accurate. The computers know the numbers. Webull knows what it has sold. All the brokers know the numbers they've sold. When the price goes up to say 100k, and you decide you want to sell, their computer has to buy it back because it knows the number out there. It knows it sold it to you. Computers have know emotion. They just have to make good shares out of fake shares.

So I sell at 120 k, you sell at 150 k, jg1(You got mentioned again! HA!) sells at 500k. The computer keeps buying back until it makes good on all the FTDs, synthetics, naked shorts, etc.

The numbers are accounted for, they just can't say how many are out there. But all retail investors have them and can sell them as if they are real.

Computers have know emotion.  "I couldnt of said that any better"!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.