Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Also did you see Crypto currencies take a huge tank today?? Along with crooked Kenny selling his condo for 11 million that he paid 30 million for sure makes it look like people and these crooked hedgefunds are bracing for some major liquidity being needed very soon!! Atleast that’s what I am hoping for can we all say MARGIN CALL TOGETHER NOW!!! LoL

I saw it. AND I LOVED IT!!! I just wish Kenny would have waited a little while longer to sell his condo. I could've picked it up for a song and dance after this explodes. LOL!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice day yesterday and a green candle so far today.   We really need to take out the Resistance at 64.60 ish which is the Parabolic Sar.  Thru that we will be ready to take on the ATH at 72.60 ish.  

Great AMC and short explanation! I think the real short interest is way north of 200%! If 80% of the shares of AMC are being held and not traded, then the short interest would be approximately 1,462%!

Nothing has changed much for me as far as far as the chart of AMC goes.   On the Daily Chart these are my Resistance points,   65, That’s the upper B.B. and it’s a fence until it c

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, keylime said:

I saw it. AND I LOVED IT!!! I just wish Kenny would have waited a little while longer to sell his condo. I could've picked it up for a song and dance after this explodes. LOL!

Agreed it’s in south Florida I believe I would have gone in halfsies with you and we could have shared it as a vacation condo…lol

• Haha 4