Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

8 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Lol I actually bought premarket in after hours trading at 4:35 ish this morning and overpaid at $9.94 for my 100 shares but I set a order for my wife that executed later after the market opened and had a limit price for her at $9.59 that executed for her 100 shares so she did better..lol. I still have to buy more but can’t until this Wednesday so hopefully it stays low until then!

When this thing goes to over 100,000 dollars a share,  9, 10 or even 20 will still be a ridiculous bargain. Lol! 

I bought shares at 7 and shares at 14. Like you I just buy when I can and don't even care at these prices. At first I was buying 100 shares and trying to get the best price but then as I was playing with the buy increasing and decreasing my offer 20 or 30 cents here and there I realized it was pretty much the same amount of shares and a difference of a couple bucks at the most. So I just started buying the Ask and getting my shares instantly.

Happy buying!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Just bought another 50 shares using my brand new Webull account!! Lol.. Got it at $9.98 per share hope we see atleast 1K per share or higher next month!!!

Yaaayyy! Nice pick up! We may see 1000 but hold to 100,000 or more. You won't regret it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

No. Actually it's a good time. It is down right now. 

Thanks, You know what ....I think I'm just gonna stick with AMC. I have a good feeling about this. You're going to laugh but I did my pendulum and it said on the 13th of May we should see some movement and will be at 100,000 end of July...lol!!!  Time will tell

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thanks, You know what ....I think I'm just gonna stick with AMC. I have a good feeling about this. You're going to laugh but I did my pendulum and it said on the 13th of May we should see some movement and will be at 100,000 end of July...lol!!!  Time will tell

Gypsygirl.....Come on and make sure your Pendulum was answering about the IQD....The 13th in the day after Ramadan that ends on the 12th which happens to be a Wednesday or one of the Days Iraq Publishes Stuff in the Gazette......Maybe just for fun Check again.

Karsten

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

HA! Love it!!! Yes, at this point you stick with AMC, buy as you can, because when this is over, you can buy more shares of GME. GME is good, but I think AMC is a stronger play right now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

Gypsygirl.....Come on and make sure your Pendulum was answering about the IQD....The 13th in the day after Ramadan that ends on the 12th which happens to be a Wednesday or one of the Days Iraq Publishes Stuff in the Gazette......Maybe just for fun Check again.

Karsten

Hey Karsten, pendulum said IQD will be over a buck in June....lol. I'll believe it when I see it! Pendulum is entertainment purposes only.

P.s. enjoy your posts sweetheart 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

Hey Keylime, I just opened an account on Webull and I am waiting for my deposit to hit so I can buy some AMC.  Thank you for the tip!

You can buy as soon as you do your transfer from your bank. It will take up to 5 days to go in but Webull lets you buy as soon as you do your transfer. Welcome to Ape Nation!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keylime said:

You can buy as soon as you do your transfer from your bank. It will take up to 5 days to go in but Webull lets you buy as soon as you do your transfer. Welcome to Ape Nation!!!

Yes I can, but they haven't put the full amount in my account.  If I do two transactions, will I have two transaction fees, or am I tripping over pennies to make dollars?

11 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Yes I can, but they haven't put the full amount in my account.  If I do two transactions, will I have two transaction fees, or am I tripping over pennies to make dollars?

No transaction fees. You should be able to buy 100 percent of your transfer right away. As soon as you put in the transfer you can go right to the trade page of the stock you want and put in a full buy order.

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone!

I am a newbie here this is my 1st post.

Been on the dinar ride since about 2011 and still patiently waiting like many of you all!

In the recent months I decided to open a TD Ameritrade, Robinhood and Coinbase accounts in order to start buying specific stocks and cryptos. My opinions about my trading accounts are: TD Ameritrade is safe,secure and easy to use and buy/sell on a laptop. I have no idea if they will freeze up/shut you out of selling during extreme volatility. I joined Robinhood for buying DOGECOIN, however they have a bad reputation for locking you out of the ability to buy/sell for a stock or crypto during extremely high volatility when the prices are peaking very quickly (this has been a real problem on robinhood)....... Coinbase is where I've bought some other crypto's and they are also safe and secure to my knowledge.....

After a co-worker was telling me about AMC, I started watching and researching the youtube videos about AMC (many of the same ones that keylime and others have addressed in this thread)..... and then I started buying shares within the last month and continued loading up on them and now holding at 1,000 shares paying in $10+ range........ 

I'm looking forward to when this m.o.a.s.s. rockets up into a likely $400-500 range...... in my humble opinion it is very possible to hit $1000+ or more given the numbers of Apes holding this stock. AMC TO THE MOOON!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Keylime this is the best post I have read to date on this AMC squeeze!! However correct me if I am wrong but the author specifically states to avoid Brokers that use the APEX as a Clearing house!! Unfortunately it looks like Webull uses Apex as their clearing house am I wrong?? I only bought 50 shares through Webull since I just signed up but I own the bulk of my AMC shares through Fidelity!! What are your thoughts on this issue??

• Upvote 1