Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

A nice green day up over 15%. We continue :)

Yes but now we are down a little over $1 on today’s buy! Lol, I was expecting it to close over $60 man those day traders are really putting up a barrier at that $60 mark, wish everyone would just buy and HOLD!!! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes but now we are down a little over $1 on today’s buy! Lol, I was expecting it to close over $60 man those day traders are really putting up a barrier at that $60 mark, wish everyone would just buy and HOLD!!! 

That's two +15% days in a row. Not bad.

Maybe we'll take 60 tomorrow. :) Looks like we got that dollar back in AH. 

• Pow! 3

How do you like these apples? Buying options do not affect price movement until those options are closed out. I'd call these pretty bullish bets though.

Bullish AMC options are betting AMC is in for an even larger squeeze and purchased hundreds of call contracts totalling well over $8.68 million.

See Also: How to Buy AMC Stock Right Now

Why It’s Important: When a sweep order occurs, it indicates the trader wanted to get into a position quickly and is anticipating an imminent large move in stock price. A sweeper pays market price for the call option instead of placing a bid, which sweeps the order book of multiple exchanges to fill the order immediately.

These types of call option orders are usually made by institutions, and retail investors can find watching for sweepers useful because it indicates “smart money” has entered into a position.

The AMC Entertainment Option Trades: Below is a look at the notable options alerts, courtesy of Benzinga Pro:

• At 10:25 a.m., Monday a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 200 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $145 expiring on July 16. The trade represented a $148,000 bullish bet for which the trader paid $7.40 per option contract.
  • At 10:36 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 223 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $335,615 bullish bet for which the trader paid $15.05 per option contract.
  • At 10:36 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 321 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $487,920 bullish bet for which the trader paid $15.20 per option contract.
  • At 10:42 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 220 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $29 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $563,200 bullish bet for which the trader paid $25.60 per option contract.
  • At 10:52 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 304 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $60 expiring on July 2. The trade represented a $442,320 bullish bet for which the trader paid $14.55 per option contract.
  • At 10:52 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep above the ask of 615 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $60 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $900,975 bullish bet for which the trader paid $14.65 per option contract.
  • At 10:59 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 769 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $1.46 million bullish bet for which the trader paid $19.05 per option contract.
  • At 11:19 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 1461 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $85 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $555,180 bullish bet for which the trader paid $3.80 per option contract.
  • At 11:20 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 719 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $55 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $738,413 bullish bet for which the trader paid $10.27 per option contract.
  • At 11:21 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 644 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $55 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $669,760 bullish bet for which the trader paid $10.40 per option contract.
  • At 12:51 p.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 303 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $65 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $209,070 bullish bet for which the trader paid $6.90 per option contract.
  • AMC Price Action: Shares of AMC Entertainment were trading up 16.6% to $57.53 at publication time.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, keylime said:

How do you like these apples? Buying options do not affect price movement until those options are closed out. I'd call these pretty bullish bets though.

Bullish AMC options are betting AMC is in for an even larger squeeze and purchased hundreds of call contracts totalling well over $8.68 million.

See Also: How to Buy AMC Stock Right Now

Why It’s Important: When a sweep order occurs, it indicates the trader wanted to get into a position quickly and is anticipating an imminent large move in stock price. A sweeper pays market price for the call option instead of placing a bid, which sweeps the order book of multiple exchanges to fill the order immediately.

These types of call option orders are usually made by institutions, and retail investors can find watching for sweepers useful because it indicates “smart money” has entered into a position.

The AMC Entertainment Option Trades: Below is a look at the notable options alerts, courtesy of Benzinga Pro:

• At 10:25 a.m., Monday a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 200 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $145 expiring on July 16. The trade represented a $148,000 bullish bet for which the trader paid $7.40 per option contract.
  • At 10:36 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 223 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $335,615 bullish bet for which the trader paid $15.05 per option contract.
  • At 10:36 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 321 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $487,920 bullish bet for which the trader paid $15.20 per option contract.
  • At 10:42 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 220 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $29 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $563,200 bullish bet for which the trader paid $25.60 per option contract.
  • At 10:52 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 304 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $60 expiring on July 2. The trade represented a $442,320 bullish bet for which the trader paid $14.55 per option contract.
  • At 10:52 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep above the ask of 615 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $60 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $900,975 bullish bet for which the trader paid $14.65 per option contract.
  • At 10:59 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 769 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $40 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $1.46 million bullish bet for which the trader paid $19.05 per option contract.
  • At 11:19 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 1461 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $85 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $555,180 bullish bet for which the trader paid $3.80 per option contract.
  • At 11:20 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 719 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $55 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $738,413 bullish bet for which the trader paid $10.27 per option contract.
  • At 11:21 a.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 644 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $55 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $669,760 bullish bet for which the trader paid $10.40 per option contract.
  • At 12:51 p.m., a trader executed a call sweep near the ask of 303 AMC Entertainment options with a strike price of $65 expiring on June 18. The trade represented a $209,070 bullish bet for which the trader paid $6.90 per option contract.
  • AMC Price Action: Shares of AMC Entertainment were trading up 16.6% to $57.53 at publication time.

Just another way to make money without buying shares to push the share price up/ hedging 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sloan14 said:

Just another way to make money without buying shares to push the share price up/ hedging 

Yes. Some large bets that haven't been placed in the past. Hoping for big price action. Bullish sentiment from large entities.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Do I hear sixty, sixty, sixty? Sixty one, sixty two, sixty three?

Ooooh, that is joyful. I wonder how much some of the hedgies will be wedgied today?

Payback for ripping us off all of these years.

Still slowly liquidating my stocks as a safety. That is painful as I have some great weed stocks that I know will boom later this year when/if the finance legislation goes through. Bought some holdings in silver and gold as a safety. Oh, look at me hedging my bets. Off to research the best spots to start my money working, again, but sitting on it in the mean time. Unlikely cash be king when there is big inflation?

Thanks to all the folks sharing their insights, here! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

My Computer System is down so I’m looking at a chart of AMC on my phone.  Looks like you have another solid day going so far.  

I’ve got a few things for you to watch on the Daily Chart of AMC.  

1.  The price got outside the Upper BB and quickly retreated back inside the Upper BB line.  We need that B.B. line to curl up so the price can hit my next Resistance at 67.75 ish.  

2. The Parabolic Sar is sitting at that 67.75 mark and we need to knock it out and send it to below the Price Candlestick. The Par Sar is an indicator that gives trend.  Until we knock it out the trend is still bearish, even though the Price is moving up.  Trust me until it gets knocked out it’s a major Resistance line.  Through it we should easily get to the next Resistance line, the ATH.  

3.  All time high at 72.50ish. Is the last Resistance line.  Sometimes after a rush to these types of Resistance lines there is a retest of the 9 ma.  Don’t be shocked to see a retest in the next day or so.  As long as you stay above that 9 ma you let it ride.   We may have to churn for a bit but maybe not  The Apes are in control.  

Send it Ape Army.  Make the Crooks squeal.😀

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

36 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

My Computer System is down so I’m looking at a chart of AMC on my phone.  Looks like you have another solid day going so far.  

I’ve got a few things for you to watch on the Daily Chart of AMC.  

1.  The price got outside the Upper BB and quickly retreated back inside the Upper BB line.  We need that B.B. line to curl up so the price can hit my next Resistance at 67.75 ish.  

2. The Parabolic Sar is sitting at that 67.75 mark and we need to knock it out and send it to below the Price Candlestick. The Par Sar is an indicator that gives trend.  Until we knock it out the trend is still bearish, even though the Price is moving up.  Trust me until it gets knocked out it’s a major Resistance line.  Through it we should easily get to the next Resistance line, the ATH.  

3.  All time high at 72.50ish. Is the last Resistance line.  Sometimes after a rush to these types of Resistance lines there is a retest of the 9 ma.  Don’t be shocked to see a retest in the next day or so.  As long as you stay above that 9 ma you let it ride.   We may have to churn for a bit but maybe not  The Apes are in control.  

Send it Ape Army.  Make the Crooks squeal.😀

Thank you for the tech analysis Pitcher. Hoping for a bounce after or latter part of lunch. And once we finally blow through that 63.50 resistance level we could potentially see that 67.75ish line and challenge it. If we take that line then between that point and Friday we might be able to challenge the ATH of 72.50ish. But we just don't know what Hedgefundery is planned to knock all of that back down. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, keylime said:

Friday we might be able to challenge the ATH of 72.50ish. But we just don't know what Hedgefundery is planned to knock all of that back down. 

Watch the 9 ma if the crooks try to attack.  That needs to hold and I think it will. 

• Upvote 4