Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

I know the Hedgies are going to do everything they can to keep it from rising, even driving it below 40 and they may be able to. But I don't think they can keep it there. There will be a ton of buying pressure to cover the options. It will definitely be a fun ride this week. If the hedgies can't control the price, all bets are off on how high this thing can spike. Even break all time highs into the 80s to 100s.

Funny, I was just telling my wife that looking at the info we now have I suspect that we could see upwards of $100 by Friday. :pirateship: :bagofmoney: :moneybag::bagofmoney:

• Pow! 6

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Funny, I was just telling my wife that looking at the info we now have I suspect that we could see upwards of $100 by Friday. :pirateship: :bagofmoney: :moneybag::bagofmoney:

This thing could rise so fast it could trigger a gamma squeeze into a short squeeze back into a gamma to a short to a MOASS...Also, we know the devil has his evil tricks, hiding and burying our buys and putting sells through the system while naked shorting so the price either hovers as if consolidating or drops as if people are selling.

All eyes will be on this thing this week. Media attention alone will be a catalyst, whether negative or positive.

I'm personally looking for a green week, but I've been on this train and watched the scenery go by long enough to know to just relax and watch it play out. Either way, I'm having the time of my life with this because I know the endgame and we win huger than huge. LOL!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

40 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime that girl is clueless sorry those articles were from 2017 and have no bearing on today’s events! She was just looking to make money on YouTube!

Ha! Thank you for that. I did however find an article from the 1800s that says AMC to the Moon! LOL! Talk about shilling!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

My question is, with the astronomical numbers can this crash the market and would we be left holding the bad?

What could happen in my opinion is that blue chip stocks, coins, etc. take a big hit and the money we make will give us the firepower to buy those stocks at a crazy firesale price. Literally trillions of dollars from newly minted investors with liquidity to infuse back into the market as long as we see the regulations have made it a fair market to do business and investing in will give it new life. This is why the SEC must step in and pull the plug on these dark pools, naked shorts, and other back door deviousness, otherwise, people won't trust the markets and it will crash like a meteor in the Sahara desert.

But we will have our tendies because they have to make good on all these shares. So talk about a stimulus, there will be buying, buying, buying, real estate, gold/silver, coins, digital and otherwise, consumer products, cars, boats, vacations, debts will be paid off, loans paid in full....It's going to be black friday all year long. HA!

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

12 minutes ago, keylime said:

What could happen in my opinion is that blue chip stocks, coins, etc. take a big hit and the money we make will give us the firepower to buy those stocks at a crazy firesale price. Literally trillions of dollars from newly minted investors with liquidity to infuse back into the market as long as we see the regulations have made it a fair market to do business and investing in will give it new life. This is why the SEC must step in and pull the plug on these dark pools, naked shorts, and other back door deviousness, otherwise, people won't trust the markets and it will crash like a meteor in the Sahara desert.

But we will have our tendies because they have to make good on all these shares. So talk about a stimulus, there will be buying, buying, buying, real estate, gold/silver, coins, digital and otherwise, consumer products, cars, boats, vacations, debts will be paid off, loans paid in full....It's going to be black friday all year long. HA!

Appreciate you responding in "smooth brain " terms 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, keylime said:

EVERYONE NEEDS to watch this video!!! This is where these corrupt hedgefunds have got most of their money OUR tax payer dollars to short these stocks!!! Beginning of this year in fact they borrowed over 500 Billion dollars yes that is 500 Billion not Million folks!! So when this thing goes down you can bet the stock market will drop in certain areas for sure! The Fed is asking for this money back plus their interest to the tune of over 720 Billion dollars which means since these hedgefunds are SOOOOO upside down in the markets against AMC and other stocks they will be Forced to sell off a significant portion of their Long positions to raise capital to payback this money!! This will be the cause of the market dropping IMO!! AWESOME AWESOME video explanation!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

18 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Just to add one more thing when you watch that short video the Feds are asking for 720 BILLION dollars to be paid back within 10 days!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!   

AMC TO THE MOON BABY!!!

After I watched it I think I peed my pants a little 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

EVERYONE NEEDS to watch this video!!! This is where these corrupt hedgefunds have got most of their money OUR tax payer dollars to short these stocks!!! Beginning of this year in fact they borrowed over 500 Billion dollars yes that is 500 Billion not Million folks!! So when this thing goes down you can bet the stock market will drop in certain areas for sure! The Fed is asking for this money back plus their interest to the tune of over 720 Billion dollars which means since these hedgefunds are SOOOOO upside down in the markets against AMC and other stocks they will be Forced to sell off a significant portion of their Long positions to raise capital to payback this money!! This will be the cause of the market dropping IMO!! AWESOME AWESOME video explanation!!!

I find it incredible the Fed allowed it to get to this point, even over their own cap. They are part and parcel guilty and I believe have been in cahoots with the Market Makers and Hedgies, knowingly financing their criminal activities. But now the jig is up. They are strange bedfellows no longer.

This is going to be a sight to behold. Payback is a m...many splendored thing. Lol!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, keylime said:

I find it incredible the Fed allowed it to get to this point, even over their own cap. They are part and parcel guilty and I believe have been in cahoots with the Market Makers and Hedgies, knowingly financing their criminal activities. But now the jig is up. They are strange bedfellows no longer.

This is going to be a sight to behold. Payback is a m...many splendored thing. Lol!

Agreed Keylime this could very well be the start of a life changing week coming up!!! I am ALL in really and can’t buy anymore unfortunately but my wife and I have bought over 7,000 shares over the past 3 weeks since I came across this thread and your information here!! Of course I have done quite a bit of research outside of this forum and of course wished we would have gone ALL in when we first started buying shares at $9.94, I think my wife got some around $9.79…lol, and we would have had over 10k shares by now…lol… either way if this thing short squeezes who cares if I am worth over 70 million vs 100 million..lol..and that’s only at 10K per share…seriously!!! Exciting times coming this starting week for all of us Apes I believe. Along with if they pass that new law on June 21st that must be reported daily vs monthly and the Feds making these hedgefunds pay back this 720 BILLION this month WOW WOW WOW this should go to the Moon my Friends!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed Keylime this could very well be the start of a life changing week coming up!!! I am ALL in really and can’t buy anymore unfortunately but my wife and I have bought over 7,000 shares over the past 3 weeks since I came across this thread and your information here!! Of course I have done quite a bit of research outside of this forum and of course wished we would have gone ALL in when we first started buying shares at $9.94, I think my wife got some around $9.79…lol, and we would have had over 10k shares by now…lol… either way if this thing short squeezes who cares if I am worth over 70 million vs 100 million..lol..and that’s only at 10K per share…seriously!!! Exciting times coming this starting week for all of us Apes I believe. Along with if they pass that new law on June 21st that must be reported daily vs monthly and the Feds making these hedgefunds pay back this 720 BILLION this month WOW WOW WOW this should go to the Moon my Friends!!!

Thats funny I bought 100 shares at 9.79, a while ago, I thought that would be plenty at the time, now over the months, I kept adding. I think the highest I paid was the other day, 41 and change. I think we are going to be A-OK!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

MOON SOON!!!

I'm just so happy for all of us. So glad all of you got in. I too am tapped out for now. But if I get anything I can throw at it, I will. And you're right, this month into Independence Day(Ha! Imagine that!) or even through July. I just can't see this going too much further. I mean the pressure to pay back the Fed, and buy back the ITMs will be exponential. And like you say, with the new regulations coming into effect, like the settlement time frame to same night or 1 day. HUGE!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

37 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Thats funny I bought 100 shares at 9.79, a while ago, I thought that would be plenty at the time, now over the months, I kept adding. I think the highest I paid was the other day, 41 and change. I think we are going to be A-OK!

A-OK indeed my fellow Ape!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

My question is, with the astronomical numbers can this crash the market and would we be left holding the bad?

That is an excellent question.  I’ve been thinking there will be a catalyst or red flag event to start a Big Market sell off.  Last year it was Covid, in 08 it was Lehman Brothers, but something will trigger a Market sell this year imo.  I haven’t been in the Stock Market for over a year because I believe the Stock Market is propped up with Fed QE handouts.  It is ripe for a crash.

The Apes, WSB, Reddit crowd and a few more could actually be that trigger if these major banks and hedges go down.  There is NO doubt your efforts have caused great concern, fear and panic to the Crooks.   I think you are correct Keylime, everything goes down in a crash, EVERYTHING!!!  

Stocks, Bonds, Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Real Estate, and most every Asset will go down. This time even the almighty Buck may be cut by 30-50-80%.  You ask, why are Silver, Gold and Cryptos going to go down?  Aren’t those supposed to survive and be a hedge against inflation?  The simple answer is, people will need to cover their short positions with any Asset they have to try and save their business.  We have discussed this in The VIP section of DV concerning our Crypto investments.  

Having been thru an 80% correction and several 50% corrections in my Crypto investments I’m still not worried. Cryptos, Gold, Silver, RE, are still good investments because we will need liquidity to start over.  The new Economy will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix.  This is the Great Reset and I believe the Dinar we own will be given a higher value at this time.  The World will need liquidity and lots of it to start over.  

I think you Apes just might be part of the puzzle as well. My only concern is you will need to get your money out of the Big Banking Exchanges and out of Fiat dollar based assets.  This isn’t Financial advice and what I’m writing can be totally wrong but I’ve placed my bet.  And, it’s not in any Fiat Dollar based Assets.  My footprint in any of the major banking institutions is minimal.  Even though Cryptos, RE, Metals, and some other non Fiat based Assets  may take an initial hit, they will regain value quickly as they will provide the liquidity needed to control hyper inflation and get the economy going again.  

No matter what happens I’m as ready as I can be.  We all know the Fiat System is over and what our Government, Banks, and World Central Banks have been doing for the last 20 years is Unsustainable!!  Buckle up because this transition will not be pleasant.  I hope all you Apes make billions and are part of the solution to a new System.  I’m watching and may join your Army.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That is an excellent question.  I’ve been thinking there will be a catalyst or red flag event to start a Big Market sell off.  Last year it was Covid, in 08 it was Lehman Brothers, but something will trigger a Market sell this year imo.  I haven’t been in the Stock Market for over a year because I believe the Stock Market is propped up with Fed QE handouts.  It is ripe for a crash.

The Apes, WSB, Reddit crowd and a few more could actually be that trigger if these major banks and hedges go down.  There is NO doubt your efforts have caused great concern, fear and panic to the Crooks.   I think you are correct Keylime, everything goes down in a crash, EVERYTHING!!!  

Stocks, Bonds, Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Real Estate, and most every Asset will go down. This time even the almighty Buck may be cut by 30-50-80%.  You ask, why are Silver, Gold and Cryptos going to go down?  Aren’t those supposed to survive and be a hedge against inflation?  The simple answer is, people will need to cover their short positions with any Asset they have to try and save their business.  We have discussed this in The VIP!" rel="">VIP section of DV concerning our Crypto investments.  

Having been thru an 80% correction and several 50% corrections in my Crypto investments I’m still not worried. Cryptos, Gold, Silver, RE, are still good investments because we will need liquidity to start over.  The new Economy will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix.  This is the Great Reset and I believe the Dinar we own will be given a higher value at this time.  The World will need liquidity and lots of it to start over.  

I think you Apes just might be part of the puzzle as well. My only concern is you will need to get your money out of the Big Banking Exchanges and out of Fiat dollar based assets.  This isn’t Financial advice and what I’m writing can be totally wrong but I’ve placed my bet.  And, it’s not in any Fiat Dollar based Assets.  My footprint in any of the major banking institutions is minimal.  Even though Cryptos, RE, Metals, and some other non Fiat based Assets  may take an initial hit, they will regain value quickly as they will provide the liquidity needed to control hyper inflation and get the economy going again.  

No matter what happens I’m as ready as I can be.  We all know the Fiat System is over and what our Government, Banks, and World Central Banks have been doing for the last 20 years is Unsustainable!!  Buckle up because this transition will not be pleasant.  I hope all you Apes make billions and are part of the solution to a new System.  I’m watching and may join your Army.  

Wow great analysis Pitcher and yes you maybe correct and if this happens it happens but better to be in an APE position then not wouldn’t you say??

This is what I think is an excellent post from a Reddit ape who seems to have some excellent knowledge in the stock market and his views on AMC from last week and the upcoming week!

Pitcher can you please shed some light on his stock market thoughts is he way off base or does his analysis have a lot of merit what are your thoughts??

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/nz0iwy/overwhelming_amount_of_money_was_used_to_short/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow great analysis Pitcher and yes you maybe correct and if this happens it happens but better to be in an APE position then not wouldn’t you say??

This is what I think is an excellent post from a Reddit ape who seems to have some excellent knowledge in the stock market and his views on AMC from last week and the upcoming week!

Pitcher can you please shed some light on his stock market thoughts is he way off base or does his analysis have a lot of merit what are your thoughts??

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/nz0iwy/overwhelming_amount_of_money_was_used_to_short/

Thank you for bringing this over Dinarock!  I appreciate your diligence in this fight for fellow Apian knowledge. We have incredibly smart Apes on our side. I do believe I remember Pitcher mentioning a sizeable amount of volume came in for our breakout on Friday. A whale he possibly said. This person seems to agree. I love this guy's DD and prognosis. I thought also we might run to 100 plus by week's end if Hedgies run out of ammo. This Fed repo situation is coming at the right time I'd say.

AMC go Brrrr next week. 

Let the Games begin!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

49 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Stocks, Bonds, Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Real Estate, and most every Asset will go down. This time even the almighty Buck may be cut by 30-50-80%.  You ask, why are Silver, Gold and Cryptos going to go down?  Aren’t those supposed to survive and be a hedge against inflation?  The simple answer is, people will need to cover their short positions with any Asset they have to try and save their business.  We have discussed this in The VIP!" rel="">VIP section of DV concerning our Crypto investments.  

Brother. I just want you in this! Throw your APE hat in the ring and let's party when all is said and done!!! You're already an Ape you just have to take your first leap into TENDIE town. Ha!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, keylime said:

Brother. I just want you in this! Throw your APE hat in the ring and let's party when all is said and done!!! You're already an Ape you just have to take your first leap into TENDIE town. Ha!

Jump on board Pitcher!!!👍🇺🇸👍😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, that is quite a post and the fellow that wrote it appears to know options and how markets work.  I’m not even going to pretend to talk about options because I haven’t played them in 18 years.  My knowledge is pretty minimal.  

I can tell you what I see on the charts and I think our conclusions are similar.  Last week when I made my first post I thought the AMC chart looked frothy and was due a correction or pull back.  Many times these corrections are healthy and become springboards to a higher price.  I believe I mentioned I thought the pattern was looking like a pop,

(wave 1 ), a consolidation or correction ( wave 2) and another rise in price ( wave 3).  

Friday’s close was very significant and the fact that you barely closed above the 9 ma was also significant.  I suspect premarket could see some down movement on very light volume.  The big boys attempt to scare you off.  Keep an eye on the .618 Fib line at 48.50 ish.  That is a big line of defense and you must hold it.   If you get a big 1st hour and get above that 52-54 buck range you should have a good week.  I see some Resistance in the 58-60 range followed by a stronger Resistance at 70-72. Past that I have targets of 95, 118, and 150.  I’m not so confident that 150 will be met this week but this is a different game you have going on here.  Anything is possible if the big boys start covering.  

If the Bears mount a strong defense my targets are 40-41, and 30-31 which is the 20 ma and the .382 Fib.  

All my indicators are rising. Keep a close eye on your RSI that first hour.  

After the first hour of Market we should get a decent read on the week ahead.  Look at the up targets I gave above and let’s see what happens.  The toughest Resistance will be Knocking out the Parabolic Sar at 70ish and the ATH at  72ish. 

I’ll be watching. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5