Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

33 minutes ago, keylime said:

Exactly. But the upside is unfathomable. Not to mention if you check out that link I mentioned above, HOLY CRAP, what this is exposing is going to change the market as it is now.

Yes I read your links above and also watched 3 of Trey’s videos definitely sounds excellent and most likely exactly what’s going to happen!! Again I would caution you and anyone thinking the stock will hit 100,000 per share, I don’t think removing all the shorts could create that much float up IMO! If it’s able to hit 1k per share my guess is that will be for a very short period of time before it drops after. Either way if and when the AMC stock pops and if it pops big I bet it very quick and there will be a few big swings which I will also capitalize on just my thoughts!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I read your links above and also watched 3 of Trey’s videos definitely sounds excellent and most likely exactly what’s going to happen!! Again I would caution you and anyone thinking the stock will hit 100,000 per share, I don’t think removing all the shorts could create that much float up IMO! If it’s able to hit 1k per share my guess is that will be for a very short period of time before it drops after. Either way if and when the AMC stock pops and if it pops big I bet it very quick and there will be a few big swings which I will also capitalize on just my thoughts!

For sure nothing is guaranteed. The 100,000 share price is based on the hope that the millions of retail investors will hold through the 1,000, 10,000, etc. share price offerings, while the whales jump in and buy so as not to miss it, and other investors as it goes up will create that up pressure. Supply and demand. Already investors overseas are having a difficult time filling orders because there are no more shares to short. 100% utilization for almost 2 weeks now.

The amount of shares that they have to buy back will take several days if not a week because the retail investors who own over 90 % of the float aren't selling so buying back and covering during this short squeeze won't be as quick as you might think. However, the volatility of ups and downs may very well be extreme at both top and bottom. 

And I love Lou vs Wallstreet on Youtube. He gives his experienced take on this whole situation with his New York wiseguy personality that is at once hilarious, and crass. But well worth watching if you can look past the very salty language and politically incorrect personality. He is definitely one to watch.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

For sure nothing is guaranteed. The 100,000 share price is based on the hope that the millions of retail investors will hold through the 1,000, 10,000, etc. share price offerings, while the whales jump in and buy so as not to miss it, and other investors as it goes up will create that up pressure. Supply and demand. Already investors overseas are having a difficult time filling orders because there are no more shares to short. 100% utilization for almost 2 weeks now.

The amount of shares that they have to buy back will take several days if not a week because the retail investors who own over 90 % of the float aren't selling so buying back and covering during this short squeeze won't be as quick as you might think. However, the volatility of ups and downs may very well be extreme at both top and bottom. 

I don't know how this got on here. HA! Just a repeat of my edit

Yes I watch Italian Lou loved the guy and again I believe all of this is absolutely true! Just like our corrupt politicians these wall street criminals have being making billions and billions on the backs of American people it’s truly sickening!! So yes I truly hope this is atleast some sweet payback for these idiots...lol.. but yes I will hold and watch the climb up as we just may have the opportunity to make millions with a very small investment!! In the end it would be nice to see these criminal corrupt hedgefund managers going to jail for creating short stock out of thin air it’s 100% illegal but in the end I doubt one single person will go to jail but hopefully we can bankrupt them and make their lives miserable!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I watch Italian Lou loved the guy and again I believe all of this is absolutely true! Just like our corrupt politicians these wall street criminals have being making billions and billions on the backs of American people it’s truly sickening!! So yes I truly hope this is atleast some sweet payback for these idiots...lol.. but yes I will hold and watch the climb up as we just may have the opportunity to make millions with a very small investment!! In the end it would be nice to see these criminal corrupt hedgefund managers going to jail for creating short stock out of thin air it’s 100% illegal but in the end I doubt one single person will go to jail but hopefully we can bankrupt them and make their lives miserable!!

Hear! Hear! Amen! This is the Way!!! And I agree, probably not one single person is going to be locked up, but breaking up this crime syndicate and giving these crooks a miserable life outside bars may be just as good.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, keylime said:

Hear! Hear! Amen! This is the Way!!! And I agree, probably not one single person is going to be locked up, but breaking up this crime syndicate and giving these crooks a miserable life outside bars may be just as good.

Oh and FYI I am from Florida and the rest of my family and longest friend still live there right outside of Daytona Beach. I cannot wait to move back but circumstances unfortunately have me stuck in the worse state in the nation California, I cannot wait to leave this Shitte hole of a state it’s truly sad and disgusting here!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Oh and FYI I am from Florida and the rest of my family and longest friend still live there right outside of Daytona Beach. I cannot wait to move back but circumstances unfortunately have me stuck in the worse state in the nation California, I cannot wait to leave this Shitte hole of a state it’s truly sad and disgusting here!!

It is. Terrible the cesspool it has become. I was born and raised in Miami, but have lived in a few other cities like Chicago, Denver, Dallas, etc. But Miami is my home. I love this city and most of my family and friends are here, except for my nephew and nieces from  one side of the family who live in LA. We are hoping to get them out of there by summer and move here with us. 

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yep, California has become another S hole.  Now, all the illegals are now leaving one S hole for another. BYOTP

The high cost of living makes it so you just survive but not muxh more. Live in Anaheim and me and my family are working on leaving too. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Thanks keylime, just placed a buy order for 100 shares.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

Keylime, thanks so much for your detailed tutorial. I will give it a shot Monday am.

Get it all set up now. Place your buy order so it will buy fist thing Monday morning.

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well going to give it a whirl on Monday. I have Invested in a lot of sketchy things in my life. I day something may hit big time.

Dinar comes to mind........................ :facepalm: lol

pp

A whirl can't hurt! HA!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Get it all set up now. Place your buy order so it will buy fist thing Monday morning.

Yaaayyyy! Congratulations sir. Welcome to Ape Nation. Now Hold strong. 100,000 plus. Nothing less will do. 

:)

• Pow! 1