Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

34 minutes ago, keylime said:

Another great answer! I'd like to add that when it does get going and people sell at 10,000 or 100,000, or 500,000 plus a share, when it drops they will be buying it back thus driving it back through the roof again and again. That's why this could be a week or two or even more because we are not going to abandon AMC stock, we are going to buy it back as a long term investment because We Love The Stock!

Now thats a great idea!!! Sell high...then buy again when it dips!!! I told myself that I will go the movie theater once a week if this puts me into retirement! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Now thats a great idea!!! Sell high...then buy again when it dips!!! I told myself that I will go the movie theater once a week if this puts me into retirement! Lol

Yes that is why GameStop is also still over $222 right now is because they all sold high and then turned around and bought back in at around $40 or so and now are holding the stock. They all took a huge profit and then put some back into the company to keep it good! Is the company worth $222 today no not even close it’s maybe a $40-$50 stock tops if that but the investors are not going to let the hedgefunds put the company out of business!! Now after the AMC stock squeezes and goes through the roof and we all make millions hopefully we all need to again buy the stock after it drops back down to say the $40-$50 mark which will put this stock probably around the $200+ solid mark and just hold! I bet the hedgefunds will finally learn the lesson atleast with AMC and there will be no more shorting of the AMC stock!! Just my opinion but hopefully this is how it works out! Everyone should keep in mind the huge profits they will take from this adventure and when the stock does drop back to lower levels please please buy some more AMC stock and just hold it long term in your portfolio atleast as a thank you to the company so we make sure they stay in business!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Everyone should keep in mind the huge profits they will take from this adventure and when the stock does drop back to lower levels please please buy some more AMC stock and just hold it long term in your portfolio atleast as a thank you to the company so we make sure they stay in business!!

Exactly!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes that is why GameStop is also still over $222 right now is because they all sold high and then turned around and bought back in at around $40 or so and now are holding the stock. They all took a huge profit and then put some back into the company to keep it good! Is the company worth $222 today no not even close it’s maybe a $40-$50 stock tops if that but the investors are not going to let the hedgefunds put the company out of business!! Now after the AMC stock squeezes and goes through the roof and we all make millions hopefully we all need to again buy the stock after it drops back down to say the $40-$50 mark which will put this stock probably around the $200+ solid mark and just hold! I bet the hedgefunds will finally learn the lesson atleast with AMC and there will be no more shorting of the AMC stock!! Just my opinion but hopefully this is how it works out! Everyone should keep in mind the huge profits they will take from this adventure and when the stock does drop back to lower levels please please buy some more AMC stock and just hold it long term in your portfolio atleast as a thank you to the company so we make sure they stay in business!!

Well said....I was wondering why GME was doing good. Although I sold my GME for AMC....It looks like others did also cause it went down last couple days. 

This is so exciting! 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

For sure! Extra butter on that large tub of popcorn 😀🍿

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Even today GME is primed for another short squeeze because they haven't covered either. Both are going to the MOON. You'll notice they basically rise and fall together as they are both being manipulated. GMEs float is also oversold with naked shorting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The little guys vs the big boys.....I really appreciate the concept .....!

I wonder though now that the big boys have experienced the losses of Gamestop....how soon it will be before they come up with an answer and using their vast resources....turn the tide....?     CL

CL this thread answers your question but yes I know it’s a lot to read! But here is a quick summary and I am sure keylime will possibly add to this answer. Their vast resources will eventually run out period as the banks they are borrowing from will eventually stop loaning them money!! So what the hedgefunds are doing is 100% ILLEGAL and they have not been held accountable but they will be! They have been Naked Shorting the stock which is 100% illegal since 2008 I believe it was when the mortgage meltdown happened!! But again even though it’s illegal no one has been tracking and holding them accountable! Hence one of the reasons AMC is doing a complete accounting of their shares June 2nd which will be interesting to say what actually happens. The entire free float of the stock is around 455 million however since the hedgefunds and corrupt entities are involved they have created 100’s of millions of synthetic shares or fake shares to trade which also allows the hedgefunds to short more shares! Yes I know it sounds crazy but it’s the truth makes no sense to me but the numbers and trades don’t lie! Supposedly there maybe around 1.5 Billion shares being traded because of these synthetic fake shares when there is only supposed to be around 455 million in the free float!! So after they do a full accounting of the shares I don’t know exactly what happens but if somehow they tie them to the shares that have been shorted with these hedgefunds my guess is they have to buy all these shares back no matter what and then they take them out of the float which that in itself would should this stock through the roof my friend!!! Again it’s not a matter of if but when and since you are in here still reading and posting it must have peaked your interest! I know you said you weren’t buying and didn’t feel comfortable Why?? Atleast do yourself a favor and buy 10 shares if you catch it when it shoots up high enough it will make your dinar wait much much easier! Lastly don’t forget these corrupt hedgefunds took YOUR tax payer dollars that our idiot government gave them during a Pandemic and instead of investing and helping people the used that money CL to short these stocks to make their greedy selfs billions of dollars and put these companies and employees out of business so please don’t forget that when and if you decide to invest even a little money!!!

• Pow! 4

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The little guys vs the big boys.....I really appreciate the concept .....!

I wonder though now that the big boys have experienced the losses of Gamestop....how soon it will be before they come up with an answer and using their vast resources....turn the tide....?     CL

This tide has left the beach.

The Apes grow more and more every day which gives them unlimited resources while the Hedgies bleed billions a week. They don't have unlimited resources. They continue to liquidate their holdings in other stocks, and coins knowing the Piper is coming to collect. When this hits, Apes will buy everything up in what will be the world's largest flea market. Bitcoin on sale. As well as other blue chips that are going to take massive hits. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

CL this thread answers your question but yes I know it’s a lot to read! But here is a quick summary and I am sure keylime will possibly add to this answer. Their vast resources will eventually run out period as the banks they are borrowing from will eventually stop loaning them money!! So what the hedgefunds are doing is 100% ILLEGAL and they have not been held accountable but they will be! They have been Naked Shorting the stock which is 100% illegal since 2008 I believe it was when the mortgage meltdown happened!! But again even though it’s illegal no one has been tracking and holding them accountable! Hence one of the reasons AMC is doing a complete accounting of their shares June 2nd which will be interesting to say what actually happens. The entire free float of the stock is around 455 million however since the hedgefunds and corrupt entities are involved they have created 100’s of millions of synthetic shares or fake shares to trade which also allows the hedgefunds to short more shares! Yes I know it sounds crazy but it’s the truth makes no sense to me but the numbers and trades don’t lie! Supposedly there maybe around 1.5 Billion shares being traded because of these synthetic fake shares when there is only supposed to be around 455 million in the free float!! So after they do a full accounting of the shares I don’t know exactly what happens but if somehow they tie them to the shares that have been shorted with these hedgefunds my guess is they have to buy all these shares back no matter what and then they take them out of the float which that in itself would should this stock through the roof my friend!!! Again it’s not a matter of if but when and since you are in here still reading and posting it must have peaked your interest! I know you said you weren’t buying and didn’t feel comfortable Why?? Atleast do yourself a favor and buy 10 shares if you catch it when it shoots up high enough it will make your dinar wait much much easier! Lastly don’t forget these corrupt hedgefunds took YOUR tax payer dollars that our idiot government gave them during a Pandemic and instead of investing and helping people the used that money CL to short these stocks to make their greedy selfs billions of dollars and put these companies and employees out of business so please don’t forget that when and if you decide to invest even a little money!!!

Truth! Excellent analysis!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

WOW!!!  😲

THANK YOU ALL for such great replies!  

Some of you really took some time to write out some great comments and I genuinely appreciate your words and encouragement for this newbie.

Sounds like a great opportunity and I'm sure I'll have more questions as I follow this thread and everyone's wisdom. 

One question for now......how do you know WHEN is the right time to sell? 

Thanks again all!  Blessings on everyone and thanks to my fellow vets for your service! 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, climber7 said:

WOW!!!  😲

THANK YOU ALL for such great replies!  

Some of you really took some time to write out some great comments and I genuinely appreciate your words and encouragement for this newbie.

Sounds like a great opportunity and I'm sure I'll have more questions as I follow this thread and everyone's wisdom. 

One question for now......how do you know WHEN is the right time to sell? 

Thanks again all!  Blessings on everyone and thanks to my fellow vets for your service! 

Yes. Firstly, A Big thank you to all our Vets!!!

To be honest each individual has to decide that. Pick a number according to your shares that you want out of this. 

I like the over 100,000 number. Ha! Some say, and I agree, once you see that peak, a figure that it hovers around in the six figures for a time, you can sell some, and save some because this things going to bounce like one of those little super balls you get out of a gum machine. Then you can sell on the way down from the peak. Again this will not be a one day hit, it's going to take a few days to a week or more for them to cover, and then when Apes buy back in it will rise again. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, keylime said:

No worries. There truly is no telling how high this can go because it has never happened before like it is. However, the way the Ape community is pulling and holding together all over the world 100,000 and higher is more than probable for a single share. It sounds crazy but this is a crazy situation where everything is lining up to be the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen, and it started with covid. 

Our government gave billions of dollars to these hedgefunds to strengthen our economy, infuse it with cash by propping up companies to help keep them afloat during the year long crisis and these criminals took that tax payer money and began shorting these companies like AMC, GME, Nokia and others to bankrupt them and put billions back in their own pockets, this killing these brick and mortar businesses and costing the livilehoods of hundreds of thousands of people. But a couple extremely savvy retail investors noticed and started a movement to stop it. 

Fast forward and here we are today on the precipice of millions of people about to make life changing generational wealth because the hedgefunds have lost their collective souls and are still bent on winning. But they now know it's too late so they are and have been doing everything legal, loophole wise, and illegal to soften the blow by doubling and tripling down on their losses hoping they can trick us, the Apes, the dumb smooth brained little folks they don't believe should be playing in their school yard, and for decades have used and abused the stock market, ie: 2008, ToysR Us, etc.

But now this has come back to bite them and their bought and paid for media darlings, like Motley Fool, and other TV shills who keep telling everyone this is a dead bankrupt company and should only be a penny a share. They never in their wildest dreams expected that millions of people, mostly ones who have never invested in the stock market to get on board and do what just isn't done. HOLD their stock. Buy and Hold, no matter what they do. That's not the way they play their rigged game. They manipulate the stock price and feed on retail investors emotions getting them to buy and sell according to how they manipulate it. BUT APES ONLY BUY AND HOLD!

That blew up there whole playground. And they have been trying to shake us out everyday for 6 months or more. So this Mother of all short squeezes has been building up for a long time and like a live volcano getting ready to explode, lifting us small nobody retail investors to heights we've never known and burying the crooked hedgefunds and their cohorts under the ashes of this MOASS. Nature always finds a balance, and this is that return to an equal playing field as the SEC has stepped in, finally, and passed new regulations to make sure this never happens again. However, they have to ride this tsunami out to it's glorious conclusion first.

So that's the long of it. 

The short of it, pun intended, Ha! is if you buy 1 share, yes, if you hold through this event, which will take several days if not weeks once it starts, meaning the Hedgies start buying the shares they shorted and came in the money on, meaning they bet the stock would be a certain price by a certain date and the price ended higher than they bet on that date they lost and have to buy all those shares, or cover them, then that 1 single share can go to six figures ....or more. 

But the Ape community, which truly has become the 800 pound gorilla 🦍 in the room, is the single largest Hedgefund in the world holding just a few stocks, like AMC and GME, and we are NOT SELLING til we see our price. They have collectively encouraged each other that now, 500,000 is the floor and the ceiling is not known.

Apes own the float by at least 2 or 3 times if not more and they need our shares or they will be Margin Called and liquidated. They will be the bankrupted ones. 

Karma is....

So hop on board this AMC Rocket 🚀 to the MOON and Beyond but buckle in, listen to the You tubers I've put up here, join Reddit sub r/amcstock and join the Gorillionaires party.

We are Stronger Together!

Awesome post, Keylime. Thanks for taking the time to put this together and spell things out. It helps to further illuminate this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Great Ape!

😍🤝💪🦍 🤝🦍🤝🦍💪💎🧤🌎🚀🌝🤩

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Awesome post, Keylime. Thanks for taking the time to put this together and spell things out. It helps to further illuminate this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Great Ape!

😍🤝💪🦍 🤝🦍🤝🦍💪💎🧤🌎🚀🌝🤩

I absolutely love that we are all in this together. There is plenty of pie for everyone, in fact, the Hedgies keep baking them everyday, and they are coming out hot and fresh! LOL! It's something that the world needs right now. We came off, worldwide, the worst year we ever had. BUT because of that, it has created perhaps the best year the world will ever see. 

It's going to be a fight, but it's one we are all going to win.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, keylime said:

I absolutely love that we are all in this together. There is plenty of pie for everyone, in fact, the Hedgies keep baking them everyday, and they are coming out hot and fresh! LOL! It's something that the world needs right now. We came off, worldwide, the worst year we ever had. BUT because of that, it has created perhaps the best year the world will ever see. 

It's going to be a fight, but it's one we are all going to win.

I am asking all my buds who I know that trade to buy one share.

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍++++

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

They have to be in on the ride. It would be like being in Berlin and not going to see the wall torn down! 🤓

That's what I tell people. Just get 1 stinking share and hold it. Enjoy the ride. The cheapest ticket to the greatest ride of all time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

This is the best explanation I have read about yesterday. Thanks for sharing!

me too. There are so many extremely intelligent, knowledgeable Apes in this movement and they are all willing to share their expertise. It makes this ride all the more amazing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thank you for the very complete summary.....

With that....I hope it goes "apeshit to the moon" for everyone invested!😮

Enjoy your weekend!   CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2