Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

KEYLIME you are a darling.  I have an ameritrade account...is that safe to buy this stock on? I don't understand how to navigate it. Somehow I managed to buy 5 shares just now, and will buy more once my friend shows me how.  Thank you for the info!!! What is your guess on timeline?/ reach 100,000?

No guess on timeline, however, everyday that goes by, the hedgefunds have to pay the interest on their borrowed shares. The bill is becoming astronomical. The 100,000 price projection is the floor. In other words, people who own it are willing to hold it past that target. It is the holding by the retail investors knowing what they have is in their control. The amount of naked shares out there, meaning shares that have not been bought and only borrowed and sold is projected to be 3 to 4 times the actual amount of stocks issued by the company. On June 2nd, AMC is going to release the amount of real shares are out there, which will tell us how many fake shares have been sold. Now the fake shares must be turned into real shares by buying shares back. But the retail investors know if they don't sell, they drive up the price to buy these stocks that they haven't covered (into the millions) back. So 100,000 can be possible because it is the computer algorithm these hedgefunds have that put the buy orders in place to get the shares covered. That means, if no one is selling(supply and demand) the price keeps going up and up and up. Then as the price goes up, other investors who weren't in it, jump on the bandwagon trying to buy, driving the price up even more. 

It will be the craziest thing the market has ever seen.

Here's another link to listen to some of the background on AMC

(588) AMC Stock and GME Stock Absolutely Obliterate Hedge Funds Today. DTCC Essentially Confirm Squeeze! - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Am in it right now!!! 👍🇺🇸

Awesome! The mentality with this, is pretty much like the Dinar. Buy it and sit on it. Only time is not on the Hedgefunds side. Interest to borrow went up again today because there are literally no shares to borrow for them to short. It is a ridiculous over 25%. AMC is at 100% utilization. So many things that are being thrown in this pot and the more retail investors, like you and I that get in, continues to force this squeeze, because we aren't selling until we see that 100,000 plus a share target. And at this rate, it could take a week or so to cover all those shares. This is not something that will be over in an afternoon, or even a day. 

So buy what you can. And hold it. And keep watching those up to date youtubers and read the reddit posts for r/amcstock.

Oh and share it with family and friends so they can be blessed and join this awesome Ape family. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Awesome! The mentality with this, is pretty much like the Dinar. Buy it and sit on it. Only time is not on the Hedgefunds side. Interest to borrow went up again today because there are literally no shares to borrow for them to short. It is a ridiculous over 25%. AMC is at 100% utilization. So many things that are being thrown in this pot and the more retail investors, like you and I that get in, continues to force this squeeze, because we aren't selling until we see that 100,000 plus a share target. And at this rate, it could take a week or so to cover all those shares. This is not something that will be over in an afternoon, or even a day. 

So buy what you can. And hold it. And keep watching those up to date youtubers and read the reddit posts for r/amcstock.

Oh and share it with family and friends so they can be blessed and join this awesome Ape family. :)

I only have Robin hood.  Is that too risky?.. thanks 

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Roger that!!! Created my Webull account! Can’t transfer what I have in Robinhood (it’s under the amount Webull will transfer) but am buying more directly in Webull and will transfer what I have in Robinhood back to my bank and then add that to Webull!! Truly appreciate the help and guidance!!! 🙏👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

I only have Robin hood.  Is that too risky?.. thanks 

It's not that it's too risky because they will be watched from now on by the SEC but you can easily sign up for Webull and have both accounts. Although, eventually I would transfer to Webull from RH. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I can't tell you how grateful I am that you shared your wisdom/knowledge with us.  This should be interesting to say the least. YOU ROCK!

I just want everyone to be blessed. Dinar. AMC...or whatever comes along. Thank you! :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Roger that!!! Created my Webull account! Can’t transfer what I have in Robinhood (it’s under the amount Webull will transfer) but am buying more directly in Webull and will transfer what I have in Robinhood back to my bank and then add that to Webull!! Truly appreciate the help and guidance!!! 🙏👍🇺🇸

My pleasure! Glad you're in! Makes me feel good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mad asafrog said:

Thanks Keylime I’ve bought a few shares ,think it’s worth a pump ,nothing ventured etc

Most definitely! Congratulations! I really believe you won't be sorry. Welcome to APE Nation!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, keylime said:

Okay please tell me what I am missing are you saying that the current AMC stock price which is at $9.52 is somehow going to $100,000.00 per share?? There is no squeeze play that would ever come that anywhere near that. Could it do what GameStop did and hit $400-$500 possibly and maybe on a huge squeeze maybe $1,000.! So did I read your statement wrong or did you add too many zeros? Thanks 

7 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay please tell me what I am missing are you saying that the current AMC stock price which is at $9.52 is somehow going to $100,000.00 per share?? There is no squeeze play that would ever come that anywhere near that. Could it do what GameStop did and hit $400-$500 possibly and maybe on a huge squeeze maybe $1,000.! So did I read your statement wrong or did you add too many zeros? Thanks 

No. They are forecasting or stating 100,000 a share. But if you go to the different youtubers and Reddit sub r/amcstock I mentioned above you can see for yourself why they think it has the potential to squeeze that high and higher. This is not based on the fundamentals of the company which should see it as a 25 to 35 dollar stock under normal legitimate trading circumstances especially that they are now opening back up all over the world. No this has everything to do with the hedgefunds and what they have created and are still employing. Some call it the MOASS. I call it the Perfect Storm. If after you've done your DD then you can make an educated decision. In any case if you buy 1 share and it moons like they think you just made a great trade. If it doesn't you will still at minimum double your money. The key to this whole thing are the retail investors worldwide determined as one unit to hold until it squeezes that high or higher. This is a grassroots movement of the little guy finally getting their due from what has been a largely illegally compromised market that is finally getting it's comeuppance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks I will research it some more but I would still be happy with just $1,000 per share..lol... I will buy a few hundred shares on Monday thanks!!

Just buy and hold. Glad to have you in it. You're really not buying a 10 dollars share, you're buying a 100,000 dollar share at a ridiculous discount. The retail investors decide as a whole what this is worth and there are over 3 million of us. 

• Like 1

Help. I just funded my webull and it said I would have provisional buying power till the money transfer is complete.

how do I buy? I found the stock but there are allot of little boxes that I have no idea how to answer? Can I get a quick tutorial?

17 hours ago, keylime said:

I tell my friends and family if you can only buy 1 share, buy it. 10 bucks to make possibly 100,000 dollars. Buy it and hold it.

I understand the excitement, however, something to think about is this... when the truth about Hollywood and their adrenochrome/child abuse comes out to the masses, will people go to the movies? There are a ton of distractions out there including crypto to prevent people from buying the only true asset of gold/silver.... something to consider 🤷

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

Help. I just funded my webull and it said I would have provisional buying power till the money transfer is complete.

how do I buy? I found the stock but there are allot of little boxes that I have no idea how to answer? Can I get a quick tutorial?

You can buy right away but it will take up to 5 days for it to actually get credited to your account. However, you can buy shares first thing Monday morning.

I use my phone app to trade. So they should have had you make a 6 digit password. At the bottom of the app there is the Webull sign looks like a smile. You tap that, put in your password. There is another tab called Watchlists. Add AMC to it. Now you can tap on AMC and it will take you to the AMC page. That gives you all the info on AMC, price, open, close, volume, daysrange, etc. At the bottom of that page in highlighted in blue it reads "Trade". When you tap that a page will come up that has Buy/Sell and below that it says "Limit Price". That is the current price of the stock. So it changes as the price changes. I like to buy at Limit Price so I can get the shares right away. I'm not playing with pennies and miss out if it goes on a small run. Just buy the shares.

So under that line you'll see "Quantity" with 0% on the left side of the line. I just drag that small 0% tab all the way to the right until I see 100% on the tab. That means it has calculated for me how many shares I can grab a that Limit Price according to how much money I transfered into my account. 

Once it says 100% if I want to buy during "Extended hours" which means Pre-Market which starts at 430 Am until 930 Am or Post-Market which is after 4pm Mon-Fri. Not sure if post market goes to 6, 7, or 8 pm. But if you wanted to buy during those times you tap the little circle next to "Yes" and that will allow you to buy before and after our market closes.

However, if you are buying at Limit Price and it is during our market hours you will fulfill your order in seconds. 

So once you have put up 100%, you tap the Green Highlighted "BUY" button at the bottom of the page and it takes you to another page in which you will tap a little box saying basically this is what you want to do, or whatever, and then "Confirm". I think that's what it says. I can't go to that page right now because it's not market hours. However, once you press that, you will see your order zip down to the bottom of the page to your "ORDERS" tab and immediately it should be bought and you Webull will text your phone with their little symbol coming up at the top of your phone(at least that's how it looks on my phone) and that message will tell you "Order has been Filled". That's it. You now are an official member of the Ape family and well on your way to financial independence. LOL!

If you have any other questions feel free to hit me up.

Also, they have navigation tutorials for their site. You can set up stock alerts which I do for AMC to let me know when it hits 100 dollars. That's when I will really start watching it. This is going to be a violent, volatile stock squeeze. It could shoot to 200 hundred dollars on Hedgefunds covering their positions, then plummet to 20 due to their ladder attacks. But if we hold through all that shenanigans they are doing to get us to sell they will have to pay our price, which again they are projecting to be 100,000 plus because they have shorted over a billion shares that do not exist. They have created fake shares, which is illegal but the SEC has let it happen for decades and bankrupting companies like Sears and Toys R Us. Well they tried to take out Gamestop and AMC theaters but didn't account for something that has never happened before. A world wide movement of millions of nobodies buying and holding the stock. And holding and buying. People in the stock market world don't do that. They sell if the stock plummets for fear of losing money, and buy as it goes up. But now when you get millions of people around the world buy 1 share or thousands with the purpose of not selling until they see 100,000 dollars a share, and the Hedgefunds continue to use every trick in the book to bring the price down, manipulate the stock and the numbers, create fake shares out of thin air and then buy and sell them back and forth to control the price, and pay all the media outlets to bash the stock, such as Motley Fool, Jim Cramer, and other shills to create fear and panic, and the "APES" don't buy their shenanigans but at every turn buy the stock and hold it, the Hedgefunds are digging themselves a hole that could very well bankrupt them. The chickens are coming home to roost. This is payback for 2008 when they tanked the market and people lost everything. And even before that. The SEC had turned a blind eye. But now all eyes are on the SEC and if they are going to bring back the integrity of the Stock Market or suffer the worst PR in its history, the SEC is going to have to step up and force these Hedgefunds(Citadel for one) to cover their shares, and no longer be able to create fake shares to manipulate the market. This is just like they are printing their own money outside the Treasury. It is illegal and they have been allowed to play in their own playground without oversight. 

No more. The SEC is passing new laws, and the new head of the SEC states he is coming after them.

This is going to get beautifully ugly. And the retail investor who have been shafted and stolen from forever, is now going to be compensated in an astounding way as this stock and even GME goes through the roof on its way past the moon. And I want everyone on here to be a part of the "Wreckoning" so to speak.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I understand the excitement, however, something to think about is this... when the truth about Hollywood and their adrenochrome/child abuse comes out to the masses, will people go to the movies? There are a ton of distractions out there including crypto to prevent people from buying the only true asset of gold/silver.... something to consider 🤷

Movies will evolve as that comes out. There are plenty of Hollywood outsiders producing independent fare that will swing the door wide open to them. I will be one of them. I write scripts that I hope to one day produce myself and get them into the theaters. This stock and the dinar very well may be the conduit for me to do that. And there are a ton of distractions, but when a distraction is a grassroots world wide movement that has the ability to change the lives of millions of people and bring down an illegal entity(Hedgefunds) that have controlled and manipulated the stock market, bankrupting legitimate businesses, and destroying families and their livelihoods by tanking certain stocks they target for the fun of making their billions, this no longer is a distraction but a real agent of change for the good of the masses.

People will always go to the movies. It's the cheapest night on the town and date there is. Ballgames cost a family of 4 hundreds of dollars. A movie costs less than 75 bucks for a family of 4. It is an escape from the world we live in. People would rather go see a block buster movie in the theater than at home as evidence of the King Kong vs Godzilla movie that broke records coming out. For now, you can buy gold/silver as well. But when you get a chance to buy 10 shares of a stock that could put the kind of money in your pocket to make you debt free, with enough to buy gold/silver, etc. The answer is obvious. You buy AMC and hold it until it moons. And you join that movement by getting on Reddit r/amcstock subchat and watch the youtubers that educate on not only AMC but the market itself, and you enjoy this once in a lifetime ride to financial freedom. 

Is it guaranteed? Nothing is. But the Hedgefunds by law have to cover their In the Money shorts, which is what will make this thing blow up. They will also have to cover over a billion shares that they created out of thin air once all the new SEC laws come into place. And in lieu of these laws, Hedgie would be smart not to wait. Once one or two hedgies begin to cover the rest of the dominoes will fall, because the last Hedgefund holding out will be paying those astronomical prices to cover and will very well go bankrupt. The Hedgies will begin eating each other just to survive. It's going to be a financial bloodbath and the retail investors who sit on their shares and don't fall for any tricks by the Hedgies are going to reap the reward.

So I am not telling anyone to buy, but I am asking why would you not?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Movies will evolve as that comes out. There are plenty of Hollywood outsiders producing independent fare that will swing the door wide open to them. I will be one of them. I write scripts that I hope to one day produce myself and get them into the theaters. This stock and the dinar very well may be the conduit for me to do that. And there are a ton of distractions, but when a distraction is a grassroots world wide movement that has the ability to change the lives of millions of people and bring down an illegal entity(Hedgefunds) that have controlled and manipulated the stock market, bankrupting legitimate businesses, and destroying families and their livelihoods by tanking certain stocks they target for the fun of making their billions, this no longer is a distraction but a real agent of change for the good of the masses.

People will always go to the movies. It's the cheapest night on the town and date there is. Ballgames cost a family of 4 hundreds of dollars. A movie costs less than 75 bucks for a family of 4. It is an escape from the world we live in. People would rather go see a block buster movie in the theater than at home as evidence of the King Kong vs Godzilla movie that broke records coming out. For now, you can buy gold/silver as well. But when you get a chance to buy 10 shares of a stock that could put the kind of money in your pocket to make you debt free, with enough to buy gold/silver, etc. The answer is obvious. You buy AMC and hold it until it moons. And you join that movement by getting on Reddit r/amcstock subchat and watch the youtubers that educate on not only AMC but the market itself, and you enjoy this once in a lifetime ride to financial freedom. 

Is it guaranteed? Nothing is. But the Hedgefunds by law have to cover their In the Money shorts, which is what will make this thing blow up. They will also have to cover over a billion shares that they created out of thin air once all the new SEC laws come into place. And in lieu of these laws, Hedgie would be smart not to wait. Once one or two hedgies begin to cover the rest of the dominoes will fall, because the last Hedgefund holding out will be paying those astronomical prices to cover and will very well go bankrupt. The Hedgies will begin eating each other just to survive. It's going to be a financial bloodbath and the retail investors who sit on their shares and don't fall for any tricks by the Hedgies are going to reap the reward.

So I am not telling anyone to buy, but I am asking why would you not?

Key lime I researched and get what your saying but in my research I cannot find solid proof other then people saying these Hedgefunds have actually shorted over a Billion shares created out of this air?? Please tell me where is the proof?? If in fact this is true and people on the internet know then I truly find it hard to believe this is allowed to go on and continue. Anyway do you have absolute solid proof other then here say they have shorted over a billion shares made out of thin air?? Thanks

14 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Key lime I researched and get what your saying but in my research I cannot find solid proof other then people saying these Hedgefunds have actually shorted over a Billion shares created out of this air?? Please tell me where is the proof?? If in fact this is true and people on the internet know then I truly find it hard to believe this is allowed to go on and continue. Anyway do you have absolute solid proof other then here say they have shorted over a billion shares made out of thin air?? Thanks

Hi Dinarrock. On June 2nd there will be an AMC shareholder meeting in which they will reveal the legitimate share count. Once they reveal that it will also reveal the actual number of fake shares. However, the CEO has already stated that as of March there are over 3 million individual share holders. And who knows how many have bought since March. Another Million individual share holders? If you take that number and say each share holder averages 100 shares which realistically is low, but for the sake of putting a face on this, and then you add the institutional investors and their shares it triples the amount of the float easily.

And this is why this thing is going to blow up. Because it won't be allowed much longer.

Treys Trades gives a good idea of these numbers.

(588) AMC - Why 1 BILLION Shares could EASILY be circulating on AMC - YouTube

And you can look up others that work out the numbers as well

Also check out the link I posted above "The Ultimate D/D Guide to the Moon..."

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

Hi Dinarrock. On June 2nd there will be an AMC shareholder meeting in which they will reveal the legitimate share count. Once they reveal that it will also reveal the actual number of fake shares. However, the CEO has already stated that as of March there are over 3 million individual share holders. And who knows how many have bought since March. Another Million individual share holders? If you take that number and say each share holder averages 100 shares which realistically is low, but for the sake of putting a face on this, and then you add the institutional investors and their shares it triples the amount of the float easily.

And this is why this thing is going to blow up. Because it won't be allowed much longer.

Treys Trades gives a good idea of these numbers.

(588) AMC - Why 1 BILLION Shares could EASILY be circulating on AMC - YouTube

And you can look up others that work out the numbers as well

Also check out the link I posted above "The Ultimate D/D Guide to the Moon..."

Thanks so much Keylime I really appreciate it!!! Again I am buying on Monday there is zero downside that I can see, the worse outcome would be the stock doubles..lol

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks so much Keylime I really appreciate it!!! Again I am buying on Monday there is zero downside that I can see, the worse outcome would be the stock doubles..lol

Exactly. But the upside is unfathomable. Not to mention if you check out that link I mentioned above, HOLY CRAP, what this is exposing is going to change the market as it is now.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1