Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!


keylime
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome hopefully they both go up soon!! Truly amazing how the ENTIRE MARKET basically moves together up and down in tandem for almost every single stock! Truly unbelievable it’s like a computer is controlling all these stock prices INSTEAD of the fair market of buying and selling order from each individual stock!!

Computers do control the stock prices, buys and sells. The days of a stock pit where guys are yelling buys and sells are long over. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you keylime, I was trying to figure out a way to be able to stay in touch with this excellent group of caring shaing people. If and when you get everything up and running, let us know and everyone who wants to participate can sign up.

I never was on facebook, but if that is the backup to this site going down then I'm in. Again thank you!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2022 at 1:57 PM, markb57 said:

Computers do control the stock prices, buys and sells. The days of a stock pit where guys are yelling buys and sells are long over. 

Yes agreed I know that computers control the stock price however the point was that almost every stock seems to track up and down identically which means the market is being artificially controlled by someone inputting data into the computer and not from the actual buy and sell orders. Not every stock should go up at the same or go down at the same time which it seems like 99% of them track this way which tells me the market is not moving by the actual buy and sell orders no matter how they are inputted the market is being controlled by whatever the biggest market maker wants it to do aka..shittadel!!

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2022 at 7:50 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Thank you keylime, I was trying to figure out a way to be able to stay in touch with this excellent group of caring shaing people. If and when you get everything up and running, let us know and everyone who wants to participate can sign up.

I never was on facebook, but if that is the backup to this site going down then I'm in. Again thank you!

Yes. It's up and running now and many have already joined in and started contributing. At least it is a backup to when this site goes down so we can stay in touch. :) So come on over.

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes agreed I know that computers control the stock price however the point was that almost every stock seems to track up and down identically which means the market is being artificially controlled by someone inputting data into the computer and not from the actual buy and sell orders. Not every stock should go up at the same or go down at the same time which it seems like 99% of them track this way which tells me the market is not moving by the actual buy and sell orders no matter how they are inputted the market is being controlled by whatever the biggest market maker wants it to do aka..shittadel!!

Which is why when this is over I will never put my money in the market again. How can I when I don't believe I have an honest chance to make money supporting a company I think is viable because the criminal elite determine what the share price is worth taking it up and down as it suits their plan to make money. After watching the market for over two years and how they control AMC, APE, GME and other so called meme stocks that have nothing to do with one another but track each other up and down being controlled through dark pools, naked shorting, rehypothecation of shares on top of shares, with no SEC or DOJ consequences but for a small fine and not even a slap on the wrist because they benefit from the crime as well all because the elite want more and more money on top of the billions and trillions they already have and don't want the rest of us to have any money, because us having money threatens their way of life, their power over us, and their control of the whole world and its money system, it is "dumb" money to invest in the market. Better to buy land, and property, and gold, silver, and other things you can actually touch, and hold, and walk on than throw it into their crime ridden blender hoping for a 2 percent profit that you have to time according to their whims. No thank you. When I sell for what I want from AMC, APE and GME I'm done. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, keylime said:

Which is why when this is over I will never put my money in the market again. How can I when I don't believe I have an honest chance to make money supporting a company I think is viable because the criminal elite determine what the share price is worth taking it up and down as it suits their plan to make money. After watching the market for over two years and how they control AMC, APE, GME and other so called meme stocks that have nothing to do with one another but track each other up and down being controlled through dark pools, naked shorting, rehypothecation of shares on top of shares, with no SEC or DOJ consequences but for a small fine and not even a slap on the wrist because they benefit from the crime as well all because the elite want more and more money on top of the billions and trillions they already have and don't want the rest of us to have any money, because us having money threatens their way of life, their power over us, and their control of the whole world and its money system, it is "dumb" money to invest in the market. Better to buy land, and property, and gold, silver, and other things you can actually touch, and hold, and walk on than throw it into their crime ridden blender hoping for a 2 percent profit that you have to time according to their whims. No thank you. When I sell for what I want from AMC, APE and GME I'm done. 

 

Folks remember Enron or the other rackets? Losing makes us smarter!? We know the enemy.

 

If I lose on AMC+APE, I will definitely be active and look for alternative ways to invest, but my 403b payments will still be going into ETFs and mutual funds.

🍌

 🍌🍌 

  🍌🍌 

If I gain on AMC+APE, I aint done, yet! Why I put a lot of money on the line is to 1) make more money, 2) seek a fix/fairer market. If the markets are less broken, I aint going to run to the hills if it gets fixed or leads to fairer market. I am going to look for more money making opportunities in the markets. Any fix or partial fix will mean more money going to stocks/companies instead of shittty hedge funds.

 

I will invest in some individual stocks/companies I have been tracking. E.g., there are some weed companies which are going to blow exponentially when there is some bipartisan love to approve the banking laws which will legitimize the industry on a state level. Inter-state commerce is something else and a different set of laws (i.e., legalization allowing interstate commerce.)

 

I sold all my other stocks in July and have it sitting in cash just now and I am waiting to pounce, but we aint there yet. When we are and it might be months of pain away, I am buying when everyone else is afraid.

 

Now, I can go back to eating crayons while the inferno in the markets rage and our captors decide what kind of future they want us to have.

 

APE smart! APE strong! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

there are some weed companies which are going to blow exponentially when there is some bipartisan love to approve the banking laws

Yes I can think of 2-3 weed stocks that will flourish, (and I am sure there will be more.) I made good $$ on CGC a couple of years ago. Sold all when it started to retract. Still think it will be a player when the laws are in place

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2022 at 6:44 PM, bkeiller said:

I've read or saw somewhere that crypto falling is a good sign for us. Am I right in that thinking?

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

I've read or saw somewhere that crypto falling is a good sign for us. Am I right in that thinking?

Yes. They are desperate for liquidity so all the places they have stashed their money has to be withdrawn. Crypto is one of those places. Unfortunately, multiple crashes in various financial sectors are going to take place when this occurs, and the elite and the lawmakers are responsible for everyone of them. The ones who are supposed to protect retail investors are bought and paid for and should go down with them.

But there is enough Apes out there to pick up the pieces and do good for others with our new wealth. Even though the media and evil Wallstreeters will do their best to paint us as the villians. As if buying and holding stocks they intended to bankrupt is our crime and not theirs. These people are downright evil and greedy. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I am somewhat surprised that even with this report out that AMC still dropped .14 cents. Not much but still.

 

Thoughts anyone ?

 

   pp

 

AMC’s Rising Borrow Fee Rate Spells Trouble for Short Sellers

AMC-MOASS.jpg?resize=676%2C382&ssl=1

AMC’s short borrow fee has risen to 96.3%.

This is the fee hedge funds are paying annually to borrow short shares in efforts to suppress the stock’s share price from creating a short squeeze.

Short sellers could face serious losses as the movie theatre chain stock begins to move up in price again from retail buying pressure.

As hedge funds begin to play the long game and begin to buy the stock again, the reality for the short seller could be disastrous.

Last year AMC shareholders were able to move AMC’s share price from $2 per share to $20, and then from $9 per share to its all-time high of $72 per share based on momentum alone.

AMC has come down to retest the heavy demand zone at $6 per share during today’s bear market and has recently retested above the $8 level.

Here’s the latest AMC stock news.

Join the newsletter to stay informed by receiving market alerts and notifications straight to your inbox.

AMC’s Rising Share Price Spells Trouble for Hedge Funds Going Short

Is AMC about to squeeze Is AMC about to squeeze shorts again?

Retail investors continue to take on Wall Street in 2022 as long-term shareholders continue to buy and hold the world’s largest movie theatre chain stock.

#AMCSTOCK and #AMCSQUEEZE have been trending on Twitter for two years in a row now, signifying shareholders aren’t leaving.

After price rejection at $6 levels, AMC finds itself trading above $7 per share having retested $8.32 in the past week.

Today, AMC shares are up +15.41% in the past month and up +22.13% on the week.

AMC’s short interest is nearing 20%, the same short interest it was before it began surging to its all-time high.

Retail investors have been waiting for AMC to trade above $100 per share since last year when it almost went up to those levels.

But with the extremely high short borrow fee rate, shareholders are preparing to see the stock’s price skyrocket again.

Also Read: Shareholders Are Preparing for An AMC Short Squeeze

Hedge funds short on the movie theatre chain are no longer paying the 1% short borrow fee rate like earlier this year.

According to Stonk-O-Tracker, hedge funds are currently facing a 96.3% short borrow fee rate to short AMC.

AMC short borrow fee
 
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

 

I am somewhat surprised that even with this report out that AMC still dropped .14 cents. Not much but still.

 

Thoughts anyone ?

 

   pp

 

AMC’s Rising Borrow Fee Rate Spells Trouble for Short Sellers

AMC-MOASS.jpg?resize=676%2C382&ssl=1

AMC’s short borrow fee has risen to 96.3%.

This is the fee hedge funds are paying annually to borrow short shares in efforts to suppress the stock’s share price from creating a short squeeze.

Short sellers could face serious losses as the movie theatre chain stock begins to move up in price again from retail buying pressure.

As hedge funds begin to play the long game and begin to buy the stock again, the reality for the short seller could be disastrous.

Last year AMC shareholders were able to move AMC’s share price from $2 per share to $20, and then from $9 per share to its all-time high of $72 per share based on momentum alone.

AMC has come down to retest the heavy demand zone at $6 per share during today’s bear market and has recently retested above the $8 level.

Here’s the latest AMC stock news.

Join the newsletter to stay informed by receiving market alerts and notifications straight to your inbox.

AMC’s Rising Share Price Spells Trouble for Hedge Funds Going Short

Is AMC about to squeeze Is AMC about to squeeze shorts again?

Retail investors continue to take on Wall Street in 2022 as long-term shareholders continue to buy and hold the world’s largest movie theatre chain stock.

#AMCSTOCK and #AMCSQUEEZE have been trending on Twitter for two years in a row now, signifying shareholders aren’t leaving.

After price rejection at $6 levels, AMC finds itself trading above $7 per share having retested $8.32 in the past week.

Today, AMC shares are up +15.41% in the past month and up +22.13% on the week.

AMC’s short interest is nearing 20%, the same short interest it was before it began surging to its all-time high.

Retail investors have been waiting for AMC to trade above $100 per share since last year when it almost went up to those levels.

But with the extremely high short borrow fee rate, shareholders are preparing to see the stock’s price skyrocket again.

Also Read: Shareholders Are Preparing for An AMC Short Squeeze

Hedge funds short on the movie theatre chain are no longer paying the 1% short borrow fee rate like earlier this year.

According to Stonk-O-Tracker, hedge funds are currently facing a 96.3% short borrow fee rate to short AMC.

AMC short borrow fee
 

Hedge funds are not going to give up that easily. But this quarters movies and the fact that the price is building higher lows and higher highs compounded by the imminent market crash. All adds up to MOASS and time will bare it out. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, pokerplayer said:

I personally believe hedge funds, once they throw in the towel will try to time it at the start of a opening when too many people are not paying that close attention right away in hopes of gathering and buying back quite a few AMC shares before the MOASS. 

 

JMHO  pp

It's not like they have to buy back a thousand shares. They have to buy back millions of shares, if not billions and they won't be sneaking anything in because no one will be selling until the prices go ballistic and even then it will take them weeks to buy back all the synthetics. They won't be creating or borrowing any fake shares to buy back so that game will be over.

Once they throw in the towel they are doomed and they know it. I don't care what time or when they start buying back, the price is going to skyrocket. 

  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very Interesting Keylime. Thanks !

 

Here are 2 parts that I found quite exciting. This is kind of the 10 cent breakdown for those Interested in this.

 

pp

 

Here's the fun part, the APE dividend was supposed to be settled on the same day (T+0) as it was issued, however market makers Failed to Deliver nearly 100 million shares of APE within the ordinary T+0 and T+2 parameters. Meaning "syndicates" were created upon public offering, hence the shills pressuring everyone to sell their APE dividend. As a result, by the 22nd of November, those who issued APE as a "syndicate" (FTD) will be margin called, their funds will be frozen, and their shorts on APE & AMC will be liquidated. We've seen this happen on Overstock and Newegg Commerce around 90 days after their dividends, and APE will almost-certainly follow suit.

 

and secondlySo in conclusion, AMC is on the verge of MOASS because market-makers and hedge funds can no longer use tokenized AMC securities to print and inflate the amount of shares that can be borrowed, nor keep the borrow fee rates down. APE's T+90 day is rapidly approaching and market-makers, HFs will face short-position liquidations resulting in the price of APE to rocket with AMC following suit. Plus they can no longer hide their short-interest within these tokens and must start buying back all the synthetics they've created because of the skyrocketing costs to short AMC, and because of the tokens that no longer exist.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.