Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

stock i just bought is tanking 

Hedgefunds desperate to keep it down. Predictable. They are doing the exact same manipulation tactic to GME.

And daytraders taking their lunch money.

Watch the rise after lunch. No APES are selling. This is manipulation at its finest. But they've already lost. They know and we know it. Just HOLD!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

i'm too old for this chit 🤑

Push away. Come back at 4. And Yes I found out the market closes at 4 today, not 2. The Bond market closes at 2. So we have plenty of trading ahead of us to jack this thing up. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

my problem is i dont know when to buy , i got excited this morning after the rise it dipped back to 30 , so i pushed the buy button  could have waited a bit longer and bought at 25

Trust me, when folks buy this at 150 bucks it won't be too late. You are in. That's what counts. I've bought from 7 dollars to 32 dollars and I don't sweat it because the end goal is 100,000 plus per share. This thing is literally going to go up hundreds of thousands of dollars in a blink when the MOASS happens. So from 30 to 25 is a joke. You are good! I'm just happy and excited for you that you jumped on this rocket ship. Check out all the You tubers I list in this thread. It will help keep you even handed. And I will post videos I think help educate and strengthen our resolve. 

This is going to be one of the most exciting things any of us will be involved in. I for one am enjoying the lows and the highs because I believe in what this is all about. The Worldwide Ape community holding for each other. The bringing down of the illegal corrupt hedgefunds that have bankrupted hard working Americans and their companies, causing them to lose houses, cars and a life time of hardwork to put something away to retire.

This is so much bigger than any one Ape. That's why they say "Apes Stronger Together" Because we are the largest hedgefund in the world and are going to see to it we all get rewarded with life changing wealth. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, keylime said:

You can't look at fundamentals with this. What has been going on with AMC has never happened before nor will it again. 

It has everything to do with hedgefunds shorting the stock at least 3 times the float and losing. They have to buy back all of them. Apes own the float over 1and a half times. We make the price. 

Jump on and enjoy the impossible.

No worries....I'll stay on the side lines.....the short squeeze reddit/gamestop play isn't one I'm comfortable with....

Wishing you well!  CL 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

keylime

wish i could just give you my cell number and you text me when it is time to SELL   lol

Ha! I will be on here every day. This Mother of All Squeezes is going to last at least 3 days  to over a week. So it will not be panic time during it. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

No worries....I'll stay on the side lines.....the short squeeze reddit/gamestop play isn't one I'm comfortable with....

Wishing you well!  CL 

Thank you. I appreciate you. For me the more the merrier on this, but I respect your feelings on it.

Have an awesome long weekend!!!

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

Ha! I will be on here every day. This Mother of All Squeezes is going to last at least 3 days  to over a week. So it will not be panic time during it. 

ok , that's good to know  i can't watch all the time 

• Upvote 1

Just read an article while on my brokerage account (Fidelity) from Dow Jones Newswires that said the hedge funds own about 20% of the stock, "Short interest in AMC stands at about 20% of the stock's free float."

I don't know how accurate that is but I can guarantee that the hedge funds are shi**ing their pants about right now. The article goes on to say that investors that shorted the stock have lost at least a billion this week.

Anyway, glad I'm an Ape today lol. Thanks again Keylime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, eunola said:

Just read an article while on my brokerage account (Fidelity) from Dow Jones Newswires that said the hedge funds own about 20% of the stock, "Short interest in AMC stands at about 20% of the stock's free float."

I don't know how accurate that is but I can guarantee that the hedge funds are shi**ing their pants about right now. The article goes on to say that investors that shorted the stock have lost at least a billion this week.

Anyway, glad I'm an Ape today lol. Thanks again Keylime.

You are so welcome! Glad you are an Ape today as well!! They are definitely in need of depends.

• Haha 3