Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

FWIW, from a  friend! I think they are gonna try to drop it towards the $15-$18 range. They know it's a long weekend, they know that would leave a bad taste in some people's mouths. They want it to eat at us and bring down morale for the long weekend. Then Tuesday maybe it would wait to go up a little longer to try to force the people out early, but after that I think the gains get real!

The hedge funds no longer have short term control. The Apes have risen! 

Heading to $26+ as I write this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Wow wow wow the stock hit $29.76 just a little bit ago!! My sister bought it more at the open today another 6K worth at $18.80..lol, so she timed it perfect lol. I am all in but here we go this is just the precursor this is NOT the squeeze yet folks HOLD HOLD HOLD do not sell. You want to see the super violent sharp move straight up into the hundred if not thousands. Sell on the way down on the first one if you want but buy the big dip again and it will shoot up even higher the second time but most brokerage accounts do not let you sell again for 3 days until your funds are settled so keep that in mind! Depending on how many shares you have it maybe easier or actually it will be very hard to see it hit say $800 share and drop back down to $200-300 but it will bounce up higher is my opinion and most that I know say the same thing but again this is not financial advice from me!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow wow wow the stock hit $29.76 just a little bit ago!! My sister bought it more at the open today another 6K worth at $18.80..lol, so she timed it perfect lol. I am all in but here we go this is just the precursor this is NOT the squeeze yet folks HOLD HOLD HOLD do not sell. You want to see the super violent sharp move straight up into the hundred if not thousands. Sell on the way down on the first one if you want but buy the big dip again and it will shoot up even higher the second time but most brokerage accounts do not let you sell again for 3 days until your funds are settled so keep that in mind! Depending on how many shares you have it maybe easier or actually it will be very hard to see it hit say $800 share and drop back down to $200-300 but it will bounce up higher is my opinion and most that I know say the same thing but again this is not financial advice from me!! 

Excellent! We hold together for Generational wealth!

• Pow! 4

Thank you  Keylime!!!!!!  YIKES   I just bought 35 at 26.35 and Amc just jump up three times before

I printed my trade. I am with Fidelity.    

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

15 minutes ago, keylime said:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, nannab said:

Thank you  Keylime!!!!!!  YIKES   I just bought 35 at 26.35 and Amc just jump up three times before

Like I say. If you had to buy at 100 you're going to make generational wealth. Just got to be on this AMC Rocket to the MOON. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, eunola said:

Thanks keylime! I got in on it yesterday after reading this thread. This thing is going to be fun lol. Bought 60 @ 19.31 and right now it's at 28.30...and I'm holding on for the ride. Thanks for sharing the info my friend.

My pleasure. So glad you got on this blessed amazing ride! Welcome to Ape Nation!

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, nannab said:

Glad you're in! HOLD!!! AND BUY MORE if possible.  I'm lending a friend 1,000 today so he can get in....he does options.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

can a person buy stock on the weekend , or when the market is closed?

You can buy in After hours (4-8 pm)and Pre Market(430 -930 am). Depends on who you use. But no buying on weekends. Tomorrow the market closes at 2 for the long weekend and won't open til Tuesday premarket. Not sure if there are After hours tomorrow though.

Webull lets you buy like that. You just have to check the Extended Hours box when you place your Buy order 

5 hours ago, keylime said:

They don't do paper certificates anymore. It's all digital

How about ID and bank statement, may need a printer keylime. Ever heard of Naples Florida. Gotta move out of this shlt h0l california and my son just found this place on the map.