Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I’ve been out of town the last two days but I have to say the action is pure crap.  They are shaking the trees and trying to get people to capitulate.  It’s on light volume so it’s definitely more crooked BS games, and shenanigans.  

The other day I said we had support at 29 ( weak support, bottom of the trading range) and 27 ( stronger support at the 200 ma). 

The indicators went from a buy 8 days ago to Sell.  I’m just going to tell you what I see on the charts and what I plan on doing next. 

If we break below the 200 ma you are looking at next support at roughly 15 12, and 8.50.  I know that sounds horrible but that’s what I see but it doesn’t mean it will happen.

The charts are starting to show oversold conditions so I’m looking for a bounce off the 200 ma, a rise above 45-50 on the RSI, and a rising MACD and Stochastics.   If that happens I’ll be looking for another entry.

I knew trading against the big boys would be dangerous and not easy.  I’m am in a financial situation where I can hold as long as I want.  I DO NOT PLAN ON SELLING.   Everyone must decide for themselves what is correct for your portfolio and financial situation. There are no heroes in trading. Do what’s in your best interest.  I have walked stocks to zero 2 times and it’s not fun.  To me it didn’t matter if I was right or wrong I just wanted to be a trader with conviction.  When I make up my mind to hold I HOLD!!!!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

image.thumb.png.ffa73f11430f2bbe0356be7f91db87bc.png

Word to the wise.  When the price crosses down the 5 ma sell half.  Don’t be greedy. Take your profits. Half on the 5 ma. Other half on the 9 or 20 ma cross.  If you sell half on the 5 ma that should cover the cost of your original investment.  Then your other half is on the house. You can hold it forever or sell on the 9 ma and buy it back a lot cheaper.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

No worries Mr. Pitcher. I for one am glad you did I just wish that I understood it better. I bought

in when it was first  being talked about. I will check your post about learning wish me luck.

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Oh man, the post above is in the wrong thread.  Geez, my apologies to the AMC thread readers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nannab said:

No worries Mr. Pitcher. I for one am glad you did I just wish that I understood it better. I bought

in when it was first  being talked about. I will check your post about learning wish me luck.

I will post a chart and some thoughts tomorrow in the Crypto Ideas Thread nannab.  With a chart you will be able to see what I’m talking about.  

A 1k investment (gamble)on Shibb when it first came out would have you sitting on 100’s of millions in profit.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I will post a chart and some thoughts tomorrow in the Crypto Ideas Thread nannab.  With a chart you will be able to see what I’m talking about.  

A 1k investment (gamble)on Shibb when it first came out would have you sitting on 100’s of millions in profit.   

Sorry for not knowing is Shibb a stock or crypto currency?

• Upvote 2