Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

43 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Nope not yet, just looked. No idea how to vote ? What does everyone else think ?

pp

I just got mine from Fidelity. 

When they first announced the whole proposal I was against it but as I read others opinions and breakdowns I realized Adam Aaron is doing everything he can within the legal limits of being a CEO to not only make AMC a debt-free company but increase shareholder value. After all, he owns millions of shares. So he has a personal as well as professional vested interest to bring the most likely ways to achieve these goals. 

I voted"For" on all three proposals. I still hope we get a good squeeze before this happens but if not, I now believe this could be the catalyst to cause a MOASS if it hasn't happened yet.

Not financial advice. Just my humble opinion.

:)

On another note, we are coming to the end of a three year cycle that has seen us break out of a 2 year downtrend. We have stayed above it since and have slowly increased. If not for the crooks slowing down the algorithm to a crawl I believe we would have already had a major squeeze. They can't slow it down forever and the cycle will be completed with a major squeeze. Perhaps next week or the week after. The timing can't be pinpointed but the end result has played itself over and over already. This is going to happen and they can't change it. They are bleeding more than ever with All Time Highs in borrow fees, days to cover, Short interest, etc. 

MOASS is inevitable and hopefully soon 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, keylime said:

I just got mine from Fidelity. 

When they first announced the whole proposal I was against it but as I read others opinions and breakdowns I realized Adam Aaron is doing everything he can within the legal limits of being a CEO to not only make AMC a debt-free company but increase shareholder value. After all, he owns millions of shares. So he has a personal as well as professional vested interest to bring the most likely ways to achieve these goals. 

I voted"For" on all three proposals. I still hope we get a good squeeze before this happens but if not, I now believe this could be the catalyst to cause a MOASS if it hasn't happened yet.

Not financial advice. Just my humble opinion.

:)

On another note, we are coming to the end of a three year cycle that has seen us break out of a 2 year downtrend. We have stayed above it since and have slowly increased. If not for the crooks slowing down the algorithm to a crawl I believe we would have already had a major squeeze. They can't slow it down forever and the cycle will be completed with a major squeeze. Perhaps next week or the week after. The timing can't be pinpointed but the end result has played itself over and over already. This is going to happen and they can't change it. They are bleeding more than ever with All Time Highs in borrow fees, days to cover, Short interest, etc. 

MOASS is inevitable and hopefully soon 

I voted yes on all measures also. Go RV I mean go 1000 to 10,000.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t understand how all of you want the reverse stock split. At 1 for 10 I lose the life changing money chance im waiting for all this time. Any other stock I had reverse split also completely tanks down to almost the original amount. So that’s even more loss then we already have endured. 10 shares after reverse split times $1000 is a decent profit I’d take but hardly life changing.  

• Pow! 1

13 hours ago, cws said:

I don’t understand how all of you want the reverse stock split. At 1 for 10 I lose the life changing money chance im waiting for all this time. Any other stock I had reverse split also completely tanks down to almost the original amount. So that’s even more loss then we already have endured. 10 shares after reverse split times $1000 is a decent profit I’d take but hardly life changing.  

They way I see it, you do have a tenth of your shares but the price goes up by 10 times. The volatility on so few shares on the float is going to be crazy. Everyone that points out a reverse stock split that went south have used companies that weren't viable in the first place or they were penny stocks. 

AMC after the stock split will be in an amazing place financially, and it will not be good for the shorts. Will they keep shorting? Probably. But it won't mean the price will drop.

I hate the idea of having less shares than I do now, but they are already being shorted to death with naked shorts so their value is artificially held down. My shares after the split will be worth ten times as my shares now and naked shorters would still have to close. In fact, there is a school of thought that says with the new CUSIP number they are going to have to close out those naked shorts before or at the same time. That alone will drive the share price up to possible MOASS prices.

Another thing that is going on, is we may actually experience a major squeeze before the split takes place which would allow you to sell your shares, wait for it to come down, and buy back in getting more shares and take profits. Of course nothing is guaranteed but what has been going on for two years has to change and if the split is the catalyst for the MOASS you will still reach life changing money even with less shares because the price will be even more volatile and skyrocket higher with less shares. Remember, during MOASS no one is shorting, no illegal naked shorts, and no one is selling until they get the number they want. The only thing is, before, if I wanted to sell at 1000, I would need to wait to 10,000, but with only a tenth of the shares available to buy that price will come up faster. The same for 100,000 dollars a share and even a million a share if the billions of naked shorts are out there like believed. 

At the same time, I understand your concern and trepidation but I truly believe if this whole thing results in people losing their shares, AND the price tanking, APES will bail on the company in anger and AMC will go bankrupt because we will have been betrayed.

I don't think Adam Aaron would want that to be his legacy. He would have more to lose than any of us; his shares would tank like ours, his reputation would never recover, his company would disappear world wide, and he would forever be vilified by those that actually saved his company with the kind of hate reserved for evil dictators. AND would Hollywood actually let the largest theater chain in the world disappear taking their money vehicle with it?

I'm betting that doesn't happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

A reverse stock split is usually a sign of a company in decline.  The companies that I have been involved with as a stock holder after a reverse split most times get shorted into oblivion.  However, if management gets it's stuff together, trims the fat, comes up with a better mousetrap then it has a fighting chance.  As a investor I NEVER hang around during this restructuring and hope for the best.  Except this time.  I knew this was going to be a death match from the moment I bought my first share.  I'm hanging in this time. 

This reverse split is not unexpected, it's kind of like a hail Mary and hopefully this buys them some time while Hollywood puts out some new and watchable movies.  With better movies and a CV winding down AMC should be able to generate a better bottom line.  Here is an idea for Hollywood.  Try producing some upbeat and funny movies for a change.  That's what they did in the Great Depression and people ate it up. 

I told you when I got in.  I'm not selling and I haven't sold, Diamond Hands.  Hero or Zero, I don't really care at this point.  I hope WS chokes on this one.   

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

They way I see it, you do have a tenth of your shares but the price goes up by 10 times. The volatility on so few shares on the float is going to be crazy. Everyone that points out a reverse stock split that went south have used companies that weren't viable in the first place or they were penny stocks. 

AMC after the stock split will be in an amazing place financially, and it will not be good for the shorts. Will they keep shorting? Probably. But it won't mean the price will drop.

I hate the idea of having less shares than I do now, but they are already being shorted to death with naked shorts so their value is artificially held down. My shares after the split will be worth ten times as my shares now and naked shorters would still have to close. In fact, there is a school of thought that says with the new CUSIP number they are going to have to close out those naked shorts before or at the same time. That alone will drive the share price up to possible MOASS prices.

Another thing that is going on, is we may actually experience a major squeeze before the split takes place which would allow you to sell your shares, wait for it to come down, and buy back in getting more shares and take profits. Of course nothing is guaranteed but what has been going on for two years has to change and if the split is the catalyst for the MOASS you will still reach life changing money even with less shares because the price will be even more volatile and skyrocket higher with less shares. Remember, during MOASS no one is shorting, no illegal naked shorts, and no one is selling until they get the number they want. The only thing is, before, if I wanted to sell at 1000, I would need to wait to 10,000, but with only a tenth of the shares available to buy that price will come up faster. The same for 100,000 dollars a share and even a million a share if the billions of naked shorts are out there like believed. 

At the same time, I understand your concern and trepidation but I truly believe if this whole thing results in people losing their shares, AND the price tanking, APES will bail on the company in anger and AMC will go bankrupt because we will have been betrayed.

I don't think Adam Aaron would want that to be his legacy. He would have more to lose than any of us; his shares would tank like ours, his reputation would never recover, his company would disappear world wide, and he would forever be vilified by those that actually saved his company with the kind of hate reserved for evil dictators. AND would Hollywood actually let the largest theater chain in the world disappear taking their money vehicle with it?

I'm betting that doesn't happen.

I appreciate everything you said and starting this whole thread as well. I would never have bought any without seeing this thread. I am still hoping for the outcome we all desire.  I’m not selling so I’ll be in it to the end. What’s left of what I invested doesn’t amount to much so no reason to give in now.
  With the split to APE and AMC we’ve not even come close to what we all had that day. A reverse split of 1 to 10 while 10 times higher per share that day sounds great but then driven down will add on to the losses we already have endured.  All the talk about shorts having to close by such and such date and situation doesn’t inspire a ton of hope to me either.
  The other stock I have that big shorts closing was supposed to happen is still halted after halting 2 days before “required closing”. The preferred shares I had were around $12 a share.  Dropped to 2.90 in a day and then halted.  Still halted and now showing no value in my portfolio.  That’s been about 2 months and still nothing has happened in any direction. I certainly can see this happening again with our AMC/APE. The career criminals will find a way out it seems.
   Once again im not selling and I appreciate you starting the thread and all that have commented and contributed.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I checked my votes and yes they all said they were PENDING CONFIRMATION!!! So I resubmitted again for them to say VOTED!!

Watch this latest video and go and check your votes again!! 

Also again I thought we got to vote our AMC shares and also our APE shares separately. When I total both of these shares together all my votes is for only half of what I own??

Edited by Dinarrock

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I thought we have voting rights for both our AMC shares and our APE shares?? Both Fidelity and Webull have only sent me the voting right for my AMC shares only??

Did anyone get to vote separately for both AMC and Ape??

Yes, I did. Fidelity sent it one after the other. Call them to find out.

32 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes, I did. Fidelity sent it one after the other. Call them to find out.

Yes I got 3 emails from Fidelity but that’s because I have 3 separate accounts with Fidelity all have AMC shares but I have the equal amounts of Ape shares also so I should have received 6 emails!! I only voted for half of my total shares and same with Webull Ionoy voted for half my total shares there!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I got 3 emails from Fidelity but that’s because I have 3 separate accounts with Fidelity all have AMC shares but I have the equal amounts of Ape shares also so I should have received 6 emails!! I only voted for half of my total shares and same with Webull Ionoy voted for half my total shares there!

It seems people are having a problem with APE votes. I would definitely call Fidelity.

• Upvote 2

I did call I think on the 13th no Ape vote received it on the 14th. The funny thing is I voted and got the thanks for your vote.

Yesterday I looked at the proxy vote page and it now said vote pending. So I re-voted no and will check it tomorrow. I was told there is a lawsuit from a a pension fund and AA allowed Altera to sell their shares without asking shareholders

for a vote. I guess the FBI is investigating the whole thing. 🙄 so it continues.

8 minutes ago, nannab said:

I did call I think on the 13th no Ape vote received it on the 14th. The funny thing is I voted and got the thanks for your vote.

Yesterday I looked at the proxy vote page and it now said vote pending. So I re-voted no and will check it tomorrow. I was told there is a lawsuit from a a pension fund and AA allowed Altera to sell their shares without asking shareholders

for a vote. I guess the FBI is investigating the whole thing. 🙄 so it continues.

I read about that lawsuit and it has not been verified from what I understand. I don't think Adam Aaron would do anything his lawyers don't approve of first. Guess we will see. 

On another note, tomorrow may see a nice jump in price if it is following the past two fractals as closely as some believe. I expect halts tomorrow if so, and if it continues up after each halt then we will be looking very squeezey. :)

• Upvote 3

Keep an eye on AMC.  The Weekly Chart is starting to look very similar to the last time it took off in May 2021.  We need to get above that 200ma for any kind of a real run.  That is around 8.88. (not a coincidence)  Many times it goes to the 200 ma and rejects and pulls back and sometimes it goes above for awhile and retests the 200 ma.  If you have a reliable chart just notice after a 2 year drop all the major moving averages are juxtaposed (all close together) and that is a good good thing imo.   That's what we are getting with a lot of the Cryptos, the retest.  It stinks that we have to wait so long but when we get a huge pump like many of the Cryptos and AMC it takes time to reset the charts.  Learn the game.  Pump em up short em down.  If you can be patience and learn some very basic TA you can make a very nice living.  

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Keep an eye on AMC.  The Weekly Chart is starting to look very similar to the last time it took off in May 2021.  We need to get above that 200ma for any kind of a real run.  That is around 8.88. (not a coincidence)  Many times it goes to the 200 ma and rejects and pulls back and sometimes it goes above for awhile and retests the 200 ma.  If you have a reliable chart just notice after a 2 year drop all the major moving averages are juxtaposed (all close together) and that is a good good thing imo.   That's what we are getting with a lot of the Cryptos, the retest.  It stinks that we have to wait so long but when we get a huge pump like many of the Cryptos and AMC it takes time to reset the charts.  Learn the game.  Pump em up short em down.  If you can be patience and learn some very basic TA you can make a very nice living.  

According to Ant's Trade we are coming to the end of a 3 year cycle. We broke out of a two year downtrend. The fractal we are in is a repeat and we are about to squeeze. He projects to 125 - 150. Bouncing a couple times before the RS depending on the speed of the Algorithm which they have slowed down considerably. So the next two weeks may be crazy. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

According to Ant's Trade we are coming to the end of a 3 year cycle The fractal we are in is a repeat and we are about to squeeze. He projects to 125 - 150. Bouncing a couple times before the RS. So the next two weeks may be crazy. 

That’s very ambitious.  Let’s get above this 200 ma first and hold it.  

B1D10EC5-BB25-45E8-8B1C-E5A98087EFB9.thumb.jpeg.4fe2cc878576191a825ca6165bb9973d.jpeg

It’s hard to see from this weekly chart but the 50, 300, and 200 ma are all right where they need to be for an explosive move up.  I don’t like to make predictions.  That’s a fools game.  Go Long and forget about it for years or trade what you see.  I’m in as an investor and casual observer.  I joined the Apes because I can’t stand the Evil Banksters. I hope they all fry.  I suspect most of the shorts are out and they may pop it just to start the process all over again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1