Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Was FTX Being used to Manipulate the Price of AMC Stock?

Millions of tokenized stocks on FTX were seemingly printed out of thin air and used by third parties to manipulate the price of AMC shares. 

https://t.co/NC5T4BXIOe

continuous career corrupt criminal cabal c**ksuckers 

• Pow! 5

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Was FTX Being used to Manipulate the Price of AMC Stock?

Millions of tokenized stocks on FTX were seemingly printed out of thin air and used by third parties to manipulate the price of AMC shares. 

https://t.co/NC5T4BXIOe

Here you go just revealed today!!! This is how they are also hiding all their shorts!!!! Whether or not they actually ever make these corrupt people actually close out their positions  I don’t know! My guess is again they have shorted so much it would actually crash our entire stock market hence they most likely will never make them close and we get screwed but whatever! 

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Here you go just revealed today!!! This is how they are also hiding all their shorts!!!! Whether or not they actually ever make these corrupt people actually close out their positions  I don’t know! My guess is again they have shorted so much it would actually crash our entire stock market hence they most likely will never make them close and we get screwed but whatever! 

Would capital markets die if the SEC doesn't do anything? And if they do anything, shitt sure is goanna fly.

I hope we will get a run before the greedy prices set in and everything is halted and tied up in law suits or criminal cases.

• Pow! 4

I’ve been reading a lot of FUD articles the last few days.  I’m not going to post things I don’t believe.   The articles, vids, and Twitter posts are designed to shake you out and written with a biased agenda.   If you are unshakable like I am then don’t read em.  I tend to believe this fellow and have positioned my Crypto portfolio accordingly.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

I’ve been reading a lot of FUD articles the last few days.  I’m not going to post things I don’t believe.   The articles, vids, and Twitter posts are designed to shake you out and written with a biased agenda.   If you are unshakable like I am then don’t read em.  I tend to believe this fellow and have positioned my Crypto portfolio accordingly.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, cws said:

Just got news if true that another stock I have has to have shorts close

by December 12th.  We’ll see as the criminals always seem to find a way out.  I’ll be cautiously optimistic. If happens though it could give idea how AMC/APE may go.  

Well no more optimism. Still have Monday but doesn’t look good. Today was when shorts were supposed to start to close out in MMTLP. It’s going to private company for record holders as of this Wednesday on next Tuesday. While it may someday have a financial benefit it won’t be the squeeze the everyone wanted and the stick it to the hedge funds. So what the CRIMINALS did was just halt/freeze the ticker all day. Probably all day Monday too from what it sounds.  No buys or sells. Flatline on the chart. No word on how shorts will close if at all. All holders now Forced into the private shares without ability to sell off if want to.  Probably some sort of same thing will happen with amc/ape. Just refuse to force the cover of the shorts and no squeeze.  Rules regulations and requirements don’t matter. We live in a lawless society. Nothing ever changes. I might as well turn to crime. Only way to stay ahead. 

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

Hi cws

I found man on you tube William P.Farrand  who is really helpful and

is beside himself with this MMTLP thing and FINRA breaking their own rules

by stopping otc trade today. He mentioned that big wigs that also bought this

stock have their lawyers ready to go this whole weekend head to head with the 

hedge's. Look him up and hope it helps a little. Off to take a couple of Tylenol

for one hell of a stock market head ache. 🙄 

3 hours ago, cws said:

Well no more optimism. Still have Monday but doesn’t look good. Today was when shorts were supposed to start to close out in MMTLP. It’s going to private company for record holders as of this Wednesday on next Tuesday. While it may someday have a financial benefit it won’t be the squeeze the everyone wanted and the stick it to the hedge funds. So what the CRIMINALS did was just halt/freeze the ticker all day. Probably all day Monday too from what it sounds.  No buys or sells. Flatline on the chart. No word on how shorts will close if at all. All holders now Forced into the private shares without ability to sell off if want to.  Probably some sort of same thing will happen with amc/ape. Just refuse to force the cover of the shorts and no squeeze.  Rules regulations and requirements don’t matter. We live in a lawless society. Nothing ever changes. I might as well turn to crime. Only way to stay ahead. 

• Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hi cws

I found man on you tube William P.Farrand  who is really helpful and

is beside himself with this MMTLP thing and FINRA breaking their own rules

by stopping otc trade today. He mentioned that big wigs that also bought this

stock have their lawyers ready to go this whole weekend head to head with the 

hedge's. Look him up and hope it helps a little. Off to take a couple of Tylenol

for one hell of a stock market head ache. 🙄 

Probably take more then Tylenol for how I feel.  Ty for info. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:37 PM, cws said:

That's why we are all here with hopium waiting for things to change, but in our waiting we hold and drew a line in the sand and that is a worthy battle.

It might not look like we are winning yet, but there is winning in the fight.

Keep fightin!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

What an AMC 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split Would Mean for Shareholders

Market News: AMC CEO announces 1 for 10 reverse stock split. Market News: AMC CEO announces 1 for 10 reverse stock split.

AMC Entertainment CEO Adam Aron announced the possibility of a 1-for-10 reverse stock split.

Shareholders are wondering what this would mean for their investment.

The idea is to give shareholders the illusion of a higher share price by reducing the number of shares they hold.

The value of an individual’s portfolio would remain the same amount.

However, if an investor holds 10 shares of AMC, they will convert to 1 share.

If an investor holds 100 shares of AMC, after a 1-for-10 reverse split they will hold 10 shares.

All for the sake of making the value of AMC shares appear much higher.

With AMC currently trading around $4.50, a 1-for-10 reverse stock split would mean the stock will then trade at $45 per share.

This in turn makes AMC Entertainment less affordable for new retail investors to pick up, yet more attractive now while share prices are this low.

Buying 10 shares of AMC today for $45 will still be worth $45 during the completion of the reverse stock split, except you’ll only own 1 share instead of 10 shares.

CEO Says Shareholders May Convert APE into AMC

What is happening with AMC and APE? What is happening with AMC and APE?

Adam Aron said on Twitter that there will be a shareholder vote to convert APE preferred shares into AMC common shares.

“Also, APEs worked exactly as intended to let us raise needed cash, buy back debt, explore M&A. But a huge discount in APE market price vs common stock must be addressed. We’ll hold a shareholder vote. It’s time to convert APE preferred into AMC common to eliminate that discount.”

This will essentially combine APE’s and AMC’s value together.

Is this a smart strategy?

Well, it definitely buys AMC Entertainment time.

Short sellers now have to short AMC from a higher price point and if investors chose to sell their stock, it wouldn’t take AMC to pennies like it could at current levels.

Opinion: Adam Aron is a master at pivoting.

There are no official dates yet to when shareholders will be able to vote on this proposal.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...