Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Ive been waiting for this date for months. Just forgot exactly why though. Thanks for helping clear things up. 

People ask if they can wriggle out of the T+90. From what I have read they cannot. However, the crime has been so deep and wide, that I would not be surprised if they have already figured out a way to kick the can, but if they can't, between November 22nd and the beginning of December may very well witness the MOASS we've all been waiting for. This guy makes an amazing case for why it will happen. I hope he is correct. Christmas could come early, and Thanksgiving could be the most Thankful of all!

I look forward to see what this week brings. Prayers going up!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't get it?? Both AMC and APE are down today so far. APE dividends were supposed to be covered today, or am I missing something?

pp

It’s either they continue to get away with it or they are held accountable. Probably they will continue to try to get away with it, even if they are breaking the law. Then it’s a matter of time to see what happens. No way in heck can they cover. They have no choice but to keep doing what they doing.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jg1 said:

It’s either they continue to get away with it or they are held accountable. Probably they will continue to try to get away with it, even if they are breaking the law. Then it’s a matter of time to see what happens. No way in heck can they cover. They have no choice but to keep doing what they doing.

Thanks, jg1, not what I wanted to hear but probably your right.

pp

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't get it?? Both AMC and APE are down today so far. APE dividends were supposed to be covered today, or am I missing something?

pp

Two things in question as I continue to read up. Is the T-90 calendar days or trading days? Nov 22 would be Calendar days. Trading days puts us out a month or two.

The other thing is if November 22 is T-90 it doesn't necessarily take effect until they begin to shut down these crooks and liquidate them. So the resulting effect may take a couple trading days to a week. If they have found a way to kick the can the market crashing will be the ultimate trigger they will not be able to escape. 

I continue to buy and hold because we are closer than ever before.

The truth is there is no escape for them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Great points keylime. I have suspended my buying for the time being as I am waiting to hear more positive news that shows Hedgies being held accountable.

Cheers All, pp

Here's the thing. You will not hear Hedgies being held accountable because the MOASS is just going to happen one day. Suddenly the price is going to skyrocket when they close. There won't be any signals except buying pressure and by that time zoom to the moon. We see pennies and half pennies being traded by millions because of the algos, and hiding 70 percent of the trades in the dark pools, but when this takes off all of that goes away and the algos just start upping the price looking to close out all the synthetic shares. Now is still the time to buy before it suddenly happens. The signs pointing to it, are the companies like FTX, Sequoia, etc. going down. Liquidity is drying up. Bitcoin tanking will be next as well as other cryptos. Cost to borrow right now is crazy and the amount of shares to borrow are less and less because they are having fewer places to hide them. The signs for a market crash loom large. The result will be the sudden spike in buying and price zooma zoom zooming. That's why I continue to accumulate more and more shares of mostly APE now while nibbling at AMC. They are both on a Blue Light Special. But one day the light will turn off and we will have ignition and blast off.

And when this happens they still will not be held accountable because the powers that have allowed this won't be able to stop it as much as they have done until now. It will be out of their criminal hands. Hedgies and Market Makers will go down and the SEC and others will throw their hands up because this snowball will roll down hill and be to big to stop. The crooks will finally be crushed to death under the weight of the crash and funny enough retail will be blamed for buying and holding and not playing by their rules. HA!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks keyline and all who contribute here. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I will state here one thing I am thankful for. That is that we have stopped posting that foul mouth New Yorker "Big Lou" and his nauseating videos  everyday. Guy made me want to hurl!!

I'm thankful that this website is back up and running 👍😀

• Upvote 2

Something strange is afoot. APE not only traded more shares than AMC today but doubled it's average volume. Is that them criming the T-90? They knew it was coming and of course had to do something. Time will tell but this may be their last hurrah. Even in Pre-Market APE was outpacing AMC. And AMC finishes Green while APE with higher buying volume finishes Red? As one dimentia patient says "C'mon man! "

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, keylime said:

Something strange is afoot. APE not only traded more shares than AMC today but doubled it's average volume. Is that them criming the T-90? They knew it was coming and of course had to do something. Time will tell but this may be their last hurrah. Even in Pre-Market APE was outpacing AMC. And AMC finishes Green while APE with higher buying volume finishes Red? As one dimentia patient says "C'mon man! "

Got me another 40 APE in today....Great info!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Just got news if true that another stock I have has to have shorts close

by December 12th.  We’ll see as the criminals always seem to find a way out.  I’ll be cautiously optimistic. If happens though it could give idea how AMC/APE may go.  

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, markb57 said:

damn FTX...

Great post Mark I just watched this and was getting ready to post it again 100% PROOF of what 3.9 billion synthetic Ape shares! Go to yahoo or your stock app on your phone my stock app says right now as I type this that APE has a market cap of 4.4 Billion dollars HOW IS THAT F’n possible since the share price is .996???????? There is supposed to only be about 513 million Ape shares initially issued plus the 14.9 million AA said he issued to raise that stupid 15 million dollar BS raise he did!

ADAM AARON WTF are you doing now how much more proof do you need?????? All corruption and greed I am so so sick of this BS!!!!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Was FTX Being used to Manipulate the Price of AMC Stock?

Millions of tokenized stocks on FTX were seemingly printed out of thin air and used by third parties to manipulate the price of AMC shares. 

https://t.co/NC5T4BXIOe

Yes it was but apparently they still have other avenues to continue doing it!!! FTX isn’t the only one there are more sucks for us!

• Upvote 3