Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

8 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Dang it looks like they are trying to get AMC and APE down to penny stocks lol. HOLD THAT LINE! 

Never happen Cap'n. There would be so much buying pressure they would have to 100 percent dark pool it. Although it's about 75 percent now. Ha!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

I said I wasn't going to buy anymore but if it keeps dropping I can def add to the cupboard.  

I almost can't help myself. I too was satisfied with what I had but if this thing goes to 2 dollars or less I may have to crack open the piggy bank and splurge

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

They are really trying really hard. UGH

The only thing they are trying to do is get Apes to sell. They can't bankrupt the company. So all they have is to get us to sell. Not happening until we see life changing money. So it doesn't matter what they do, or how low they push it down. They have to close their positions. Period. When they do, the sky is the limit on the price. AMC is not going bankrupt and Apes are not leaving AMC. So the price is an illusion. We have won. The clock is ticking. And their capital is bleeding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a downer, but I am having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that this thing is going to bring us all the wealth we envision. The problem I have is that these puss bags in the financial world are as, if not more, corrupt than our politicians. So if they keep doing what they are doing and going deeper and deeper in debt, who's to say the scumbag politicians that are running our country and economy into the ground won't just pass a law to forgive their debt or change the rules to hose the "little guy" again??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a downer, but I am having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that this thing is going to bring us all the wealth we envision. The problem I have is that these puss bags in the financial world are as, if not more, corrupt than our politicians. So if they keep doing what they are doing and going deeper and deeper in debt, who's to say the scumbag politicians that are running our country and economy into the ground won't just pass a law to forgive their debt or change the rules to hose the "little guy" again??

There's little to no nothing saying that the PTB can't or won't do exactly what you suggest. 

HOWEVER, try and grasp what the ramifications of such an action would be. 

It wouldn't just be us retail investors left holding the bag and pizzed off beyond belief. There are massive business investors around the world that are in the meme stocks. 

Such a move would literally collapse the markets overnight as faith would vanish instantly.  

Which is exactly why they haven't done what you suggest yet. They simply have no way out of their predicament. 

Yes there are many ways the government can, and most likely will, intervene but they understand completely that any intervention whatsoever will have to be adequate enough to satisfy institutional investors. 

Rather than begin loosing faith in this investment one would be far more wiser to think about turning their Fiat profits into precious metals "IMMEDIATELY" Upon selling the meme stocks. As this event will most likely cause the most massive reduction in the value of the dollar in history. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

A fair question. All I can say is if I lose the money I and at least 5 million other folks that have invested because they cheat us out of it there will be repercussions on a scale that hasn't been seen before. I don't advocate violence but I understand it could happen and certain individuals could be targeted who some would deem responsible. But I also understand nothing is guaranteed in this life so the money I've invested has already been spent and gone in my mind so, oh well. 

But like any investment where you hope for a crazy payoff it takes patience, patience, and more patience, especially when you are fighting this level of corruption. We are on the right side of this fight even if we don't get the right, desired result. There are people in high places invested as we are as well as huge retirement funds and institutions, so they too would get screwed. This play is so big I believe eventually they will have to let it play out. I just feel like they know this and are trying to soften the financial blow to the market. But it just keeps getting deeper because Apes are buying and holding, not selling. Something is going to give and the elite will not be above letting some of their members heads roll. They will look to save themselves not the ones who got them into this mess. 

So for me, the short answer is, my money is in and I can wait for the outcome. If I lose my money I will keep doing what I have been doing while watching the consequences of cheating the Apes burn the market down because that's what will happen. People will pull their money from the whole system including banks and stuff it in their mattresses because there will be zero faith in anything anymore. As it is, if and when we do win, I'll never put my money back in the market.

How can I after this?

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

There's little to no nothing saying that the PTB can't or won't do exactly what you suggest. 

HOWEVER, try and grasp what the ramifications of such an action would be. 

It wouldn't just be us retail investors left holding the bag and pizzed off beyond belief. There are massive business investors around the world that are in the meme stocks. 

Such a move would literally collapse the markets overnight as faith would vanish instantly.  

Which is exactly why they haven't done what you suggest yet. They simply have no way out of their predicament. 

Yes there are many ways the government can, and most likely will, intervene but they understand completely that any intervention whatsoever will have to be adequate enough to satisfy institutional investors. 

Rather than begin loosing faith in this investment one would be far more wiser to think about turning their Fiat profits into precious metals "IMMEDIATELY" Upon selling the meme stocks. As this event will most likely cause the most massive reduction in the value of the dollar in history. 

Exactly LGD. Precious metals and real estate. I will look to provide a safe haven for me and my family off the grid, self sustaining and large enough to accommodate friends and their families because we are heading for rocky times to put it mildly. But I don't mean underground bunker stuff because I am not living like a scared animal in a hole while the world around me is uninhabitable. I'd rather be in heaven with Jesus walking on streets of gold living in my mansion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Another great post by a Redditor

Subreddit Icon
Posted by 3 hours ago

SilverTake My Energy

OG Ape - The most exciting time of my 2 years holding is right now.

renderTimingPixel.png

OG Ape here.

To those who need to hear this, this is THE MOST EXCITING time in the whole two years of holding for me.

- APE dividend has exposed shorts - look at the FTD data - says it all.

- APE and AMC have been shorted to oblivion during the first 30 days of APE being released - a period where AA cannot legally say much due to the initial offering. C'mon we all knew this was the perfect opportunity for hedges and quite frankly it was obvious this was going to happen!

- We have T+90 round the corner - I cannot see how they will worm they way out of this one.

- But if they do, and that is a big IF, AMC is in a position to pay off its debt, crush the short thesis and offer AMC shareholders a CASH dividend.

*Cash dividend = MOASS.* No worming.

We are either one or two steps away from MOASS and the price is so low now that nobody in their right mind would sell, in fact at this price level we are seeing people start buying again.

Fundamentals show AMC is a $30 stock right now, and this play is NOT about fundamentals.

Oh and look at the OBV chart --

NO ONE IS SELLING.

Not financial advice.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, cws said:

I managed to grab some extra APE shares above what I got from having AMC shares. First time I bought anything in over a year. Lo and behold DV goes down. Sorry everyone. 🤣

Awesome hopefully they both go up soon!! Truly amazing how the ENTIRE MARKET basically moves together up and down in tandem for almost every single stock! Truly unbelievable it’s like a computer is controlling all these stock prices INSTEAD of the fair market of buying and selling order from each individual stock!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome hopefully they both go up soon!! Truly amazing how the ENTIRE MARKET basically moves together up and down in tandem for almost every single stock! Truly unbelievable it’s like a computer is controlling all these stock prices INSTEAD of the fair market of buying and selling order from each individual stock!!

You are so right!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

Hey wanted to give everyone a heads up and maybe @Keylime can let everyone know about a Facebook page to keep everyone together in case the website goes down. 

Hi everyone. The FB page is called The New Dinarvets Facebook Group. I started it after the site went down not knowing if I could get in touch with anyone to see if they were having a problem getting the DV website. I found a Dinarvets Facebook page and found a few others asking the same questions I was about the site if it was down for others. Seeing the page may not have been used in years I decided to create one where we can meet if the site goes down again and the RV happens. At least we can communicate with one another about it until DV comes back up again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1