Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Massive cheating, massive theft, massive criminal behavior, massive scamming of investors..no accountability ever so it doesn’t matter. No rules new or otherwise ever makes any difference . Just continued drain off it seems.  Spilt or whatever it’s called did absolutely nothing. Weakened both it appears to me. Easier now to drain down further faster. Won’t be long at this pace for both to be under a buck

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, cws said:

Massive cheating, massive theft, massive criminal behavior, massive scamming of investors..no accountability ever so it doesn’t matter. No rules new or otherwise ever makes any difference . Just continued drain off it seems.  Spilt or whatever it’s called did absolutely nothing. Weakened both it appears to me. Easier now to drain down further faster. Won’t be long at this pace for both to be under a buck

Take it easy. Rome wasn't built in a day. This is going to take time to wind itself out. We're talking billions of synthetics over 2 years. The regs that started today including Phase 6 has to be allowed to play out. By middle of this month, and T-35 we should see this thing move in the right direction. I hope before then they do take them to a buck. I will load up the wagon for that price. And trust me so will everyone else. 

All of the massives you listed are the reason why this thing is going to blow. The "split" is also the reason why this thing is going to explode. It is doing exactly what it is meant to. Trap them in their own crime. APE is on the threshhold list after basically 1 week. That is unheard of. That speaks to the amount of naked shorting and without an options chain they can no longer kick the can down the road. They have nowhere to hide them. This thing is going to blow up in their faces and they will finally answer for their crimes. Adam Aaron did not put himself out on a limb by saying Check mate because he was hoping what he did would work. He and the finest business minds, top paid attorneys, Wall street professionals, along with working with the SEC, carefully calculated not only this split move, but the exact day to do it.

So come down off the ledge and enjoy some popcorn and a movie. September through November are going to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys....err....APES!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

THIS: Now let's let the system work....And this statement added by a Reddit poster.....

"Close-out Requirement. Rule 204 requires brokers and dealers that are participants of a registered clearing agency to take action to close out failure to deliver positions. Closing out requires the broker or dealer to purchase or borrow securities of like kind and quantity. The participant must close out a failure to deliver for a short sale transaction by no later than the beginning of regular trading hours on the settlement day following the settlement date. If a participant has a failure to deliver that the participant can demonstrate on its books and records resulted from a long sale, or that is attributable to bona fide market making activities, the participant must close out the failure to deliver by no later than the beginning of regular trading hours on the third consecutive settlement day following the settlement date. If the position is not closed out, the broker or dealer and any broker or dealer for which it clears transactions (for example, an introducing broker) may not effect further short sales in that security without borrowing or entering into a bona fide agreement to borrow the security (known as the “pre-borrowing” requirement) until the broker or dealer purchases shares to close out the position and the purchase clears and settles. In addition, Rule 203(b)(3) of Regulation SHO requires that participants of a registered clearing agency must immediately purchase shares to close out failures to deliver in securities with large and persistent failures to deliver, referred to as “threshold securities,” if the failures to deliver persist for 13 consecutive settlement days."

Source: https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/regsho.htm#:~:text=Closing%20out%20requires%20the%20broker,day%20following%20the%20settlement%20date.

And this is why not having an Options Chain is so huge. AMC has an options chain and they are able to create and recreate fake shares unlimited. With APE, not anymore. They are fudged. With no rehypothecation the walls come tumbling down. Yeah the walls, come tumbling tumbling, yeah the walls, come tumbling down!

r/AMCSTOCKS - Tick Tock

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

20 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well at least it's something 😆.  Which stock is it if you don't mind me asking  ?

pp

Symbol CANN

Also if you are looking for a GREAT dividend stock check out Symbol SBLK I was going a guys taxes and he had that and paid WELL in dividends! Now I know about .0000000001 of how the stock market works but take it for what its worth! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

You too txw! Just as a note. 

AMC always does well coming off a three day weekend for whatever reason. Let's hope Tuesday that trend continues. 

We definitely had negative beta today. A green day in a sea of red. 

Remember we've lost about 7 dollars a share since split. They've lost millions upon millions.

With the new regs and Phase 6 we're in the catbird seat.

They're looking to see who they can borrow from next.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Blessings on us all!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Apes? Camels?

Still got Diamond hands (aka, Dinar hands!).

Still buying small amounts of carbon on sale.

Still Hodling and watching the circus while it's in town, and it is one huge circus!

SOON!

😆

Yes we are going to get our tendies eventually!! Yesterday and today are doing well but we really need some kind of big news or catalyst to get this thing to shoot off to the moon! Hopefully with all the fail to delivers on APE piling up and by the 13th day or 15th day I can’t remember they all have to be bought on the open market so maybe we will see it skyrocket this month!!

• Pow! 4

more Thomas James

How can retail investors own 100% of the APE float but only 35% to 90% of AMC. Why are all the different entities showing different percentages of ownership? There is so much crime in this from manipulation there should be a lawsuit against SEC and all the entities involved.

• Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, keylime said:

If anyone has any doubts about whether AMC can reach 100,000 plus a share during MOASS, I present you with 35 trillion reasons why it can.

Shitt is going to fly!  

Looks like we will have money for our own tendie franchises at the end of all this!

Or, banana plantations!?

🍌🍌🍌

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

48 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't get it ?  How are they possibly devaluing AMC ? it's just doesn't make sense to me. Anybody kind of got an answer to help a person out ?

pp

They keep creating fake shares to short by borrowing them over and over at a premium. Then they route 60-70 percent of the buy orders into the dark pool so they don't count against them selling and shorting. Thus, the price drops. 

They are playing Russian roulette because as liquidity dries up in all the world markets they will be asked to pay up and buy back all those fake shares. Margin Call. That's the bullet in the chamber that's going to blow their head off and kill the snake that they are.

So it doesn't matter what the price is now because they have not closed their short positions. That's why buying this at such a ridiculously low price is a steal if you can. Because once that bullet leaves the chamber it's bye bye baby. 

We are watching the world markets collapse on its own greed and criminality and are in perfect position to benefit in the most amazing way.

And it's true. When this pops I will never invest in the markets again. There's no way I am ever going to give these monsters a chance to get my money back.

It's going to be real estate and precious metals for me. At this point I don't even trust the crypto market.

The wealth I will earn from MOASS will be more than enough to do what I want to do and then some for generations if Jesus doesn't come back by then.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 5

Well said. This by a Redditor commenter.

Hi Apes its me the OLD Aussie Ape (58) who has been in the markets for over 25yrs with some words for you......

Posted by

renderTimingPixel.png

I have been sitting back reading the posts and watching the decline of the sub. I have posted many times before about being PATIENT especially when it comes to stocks. I have also shared my own personal experiences with LIFE in general about taking the time to allow things to happen. There is a saying, nothing great happens over night and yes I understand many of you have been in this play for a couple of years....that's a drop in the ocean compared to a lifetime.

One IMPORTANT thing to always remember with this particular play, the HF's have no defense for patience. They can get their paid media to hype things up according to their narrative but they have no control over a person who is ZEN. This whole ZEN aspect scares the **** out of all those that wish to control us. I know you have heard this before but yet I see a lot of you have forgotten this most important element of the game so I will continue to remind you.

I am an AUSSIE and we grow up with a sense of not stressing about things as we know it only causes us pain and also makes us grow old before our time. Maybe be more like us Aussies and take your time to enjoy other aspects of your life while this whole thing plays out. I am not saying you should not be well read, focused and committed. I am saying that looking at the charts every day, feeding into the FUD and becoming emotional will only hurt your soul and health.

Personally, I have a lot of my money in this play with a belief that one day we will all walk away wealthier than when we started however, I have patience. I am happy to sit back and out last the HF's and others. I am also happy to wait for AA's next move as I have 100% faith in our CEO.

We are all individual investors and we can all decide our own futures however I have a question to ask you, is there anything else currently or over the next few years in your lives that could possibly give you a greater return on your investment other than AMC? If your answer is no then I suggest you learn patience and let this play out. My money is on a big WIN and I am NOT Leaving nor am I remotely considering selling my shares!

Respect towards ALL my APE Brothers and Sisters. This only works if we all have faith and continue to support each other.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3