Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Complete and utter FUD!

First of all they base their thesis on saying Short interest is not that high. Total BS and they know it. 

Short interest is over 30 percent. The shorts are in so deep they have to push this false thesis to get people to sell AMC. 

It's the only way they can get out of it. The shorts have not closed. They want to bankrupt the company so they never have to pay the piper. Nothing has changed and only gotten better for retail as hedgies are bleeding billions.I will never sell AMC or APE until my generational wealth price has been hit. 

Again this article is bought, paid for and pushed by the enemy to get paper hands to sell I may be dumb but not that dumb. Ha!

Kind of like what a lot of the Democrat stuff is. Russia collusion for example. We are not sheep we are apes, So we actually know the difference. Thanks again Keylime

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

It is costing these losers over a million dollars a day in interest to borrow shares to short. And that's just for AMC. Let alone APE.

It costs me nothing to HOLD.

Keylime I hope one day after one of these AMC or Dinar breaks I hope we get to break bread! Thank you so all your information. 

• Like 3
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Keylime I hope one day after one of these AMC or Dinar breaks I hope we get to break bread! Thank you so all your information. 

We're going to break bread like it's the First Supper! Ha!

I look forward to it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

This is a must listen to with Trey interviewing Biggums expaining Phase 6 (which starts tomorrow as well as Covid 19 halts on Margin Calls falling off) and APE. it's long but is good info right off the bat and all the way through. I listened live, but had to listen again it was so full of great info.

• Pow! 5

11 minutes ago, keylime said:

This is a must listen to with Trey interviewing Biggums expaining Phase 6 (which starts tomorrow as well as Covid 19 halts on Margin Calls falling off) and APE. it's long but is good info right off the bat and all the way through. I listened live, but had to listen again it was so full of great info.

Yes I watched this yesterday definitely worth the time!

AMC cost to borrow MAX shot up to 357% today also!!!

• Pow! 5

5 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I watched this yesterday definitely worth the time!

AMC cost to borrow MAX shot up to 357% today also!!!

It's crazy what they are willing to pay to continue to short their losing positions, but as they say, "A fool and his money are soon parted." And it can't come soon enough for me. HA!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Even the minimum CTB (Cost to borrow) is considered high. And Days to Cover a ridiculous 4+. And how can they reconcile borrowing 195 million shares to short a 9 dollar stock. Nowhere else in the stock market does that happen except AMC.  If this were a murder, the crime scene would be full of sloppy evidence pointing directly to the murderer. 

r/amcstock - Breaking news hahahahahahhahahahha

• Pow! 4

43 minutes ago, keylime said:

100 %!!!! What brand Root Beer? A&W? Or do you have a favorite?

A&W or Braggs will work but for a MASSIVE CELEBRATION it has to be special.  HOME MADE!!!!  I have a secret place in a small town north of Houston that makes the greatest brew ever.

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

A&W or Braggs will work but for a MASSIVE CELEBRATION it has to be special.  HOME MADE!!!!  I have a secret place in a small town north of Houston that makes the greatest brew ever.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!  Once this hits we can rename it "LOOT BEER"! 🤣 for our Mega Celebration!

• Haha 3

Sept 1st is upon us.....Now this doesn't mean we will see the results tomorrow but the tightening of money supply and not being able to borrow on top of borrow on top of borrow is going to have a squeeze effect that will eventually bring first the small guys to their knees and as the dominoes fall, the big ones will follow.

Happy Phase 6 Eve everyone!

renderTimingPixel.png
  1. Margin requirements get stricter which equals more margin calls, more often. (Going to need more Collateral per 50 million spent. This is HUGE!)

2. No more rehypothecation - using the same collateral to borrow money. No more infinite liquidity. (THis is HUGERER!!)

3. Not subject to US regulation. This is run by ISDA. (This is even HUGEREREST!!! Keeps the rats out of the cake flour)

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We have a good place here in Idaho also just north of us don’t know what the name is I just know it’s an Ashton. And it’s on the left-hand side of the road going up Hwy 20.

it is equal to A&W or better and I hate to say it’s better than A&W because so far to me that was always the best. There is a limited number of these small restaurants. I love it when they’re root beer clings frozen to the soft serve ice cream which is smooth and creamy not icy. It’s also a drive up and park place where you get served Carside. Cheers to root beer, celebrations, Keylime and AMC. May the good times roll and roll and roll.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, jg1 said:

We have a good place here in Idaho also just north of us don’t know what the name is I just know it’s an Ashton. And it’s on the left-hand side of the road going up Hwy 20.

it is equal to A&W or better and I hate to say it’s better than A&W because so far to me that was always the best. There is a limited number of these small restaurants. I love it when they’re root beer clings frozen to the soft serve ice cream which is smooth and creamy not icy. It’s also a drive up and park place where you get served Carside. Cheers to root beer, celebrations, Keylime and AMC. May the good times roll and roll and roll.

I love driving cross country and stopping at local diners getting the flavor of the people and food in those small towns. I also love a large frosty mug of root beer with vanilla ice cream and a shot of chocolate syrup. We call  it a Black Cow. Growing up in Miami in the 60's we had an A&W walk up/drive up and get served at the car Hot dog place. MMMMM.....great hotdogs and frosty root beer. Those were the days.......Cheers to you jg1 and all of the APEs on DV!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

We're going to need a bigger coffin....

More nails in that coffin....

As one poster clarifies"

All-Time Top 500 Poster+4·7 hr. ago

🪖 Admiral APE 🪖

Tldr; These are new capital and equity requirements for all participants with regard to how much they need to participate eg. Banks were allowed to have $100m in equity, now they need $500m. Plus some other requirements.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, keylime said:

"Mind blowing"

Massive cheating, massive theft, massive criminal behavior, massive scamming of investors..no accountability ever so it doesn’t matter. No rules new or otherwise ever makes any difference . Just continued drain off it seems.  Spilt or whatever it’s called did absolutely nothing. Weakened both it appears to me. Easier now to drain down further faster. Won’t be long at this pace for both to be under a buck