Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

You're going to need Uber by clock out time. HA!

We are not going to the moon anytime soon if ever as you can see APE has been halted three times today already illegally and there is nothing we can do about it!, there is nothing the SEC will do and even if they do it will be a very small fine that will easily be paid! They have figured out how to screw retail obviously!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

We are not going to the moon anytime soon if ever as you can see APE has been halted three times today already illegally and there is nothing we can do about it!, there is nothing the SEC will do and even if they do it will be a very small fine that will easily be paid! They have figured out how to screw retail obviously!!

I know it looks bad, and hopeless, however, it is now out there for the whole world to see. Every Ape in all corners of this globe are now screaming and hooting and it is quickly becoming obvious this is a rigged system. This cannot be swept under the rug anymore, because the rug is being pulled away and all the cockaroaches are scrambling for cover. COVER being the operative word. This whole thing can blow up any moment of any day. My feeling is it will be sooner than later. You can imagine the pressure the SEC and DOJ are now getting from the higher ups to solve this thing before people start exiting the market en masse. 

Eventually they are going to have to let this thing blow up or face worse consequences across the world's financial markets and institutions. US is a laughing stock. Even Red China is pulling their assets from the market. Gary Gensler will either resign or do the right thing. We shall see. But MOON is inevitable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I know it looks bad, and hopeless, however, it is now out there for the whole world to see. Every Ape in all corners of this globe are now screaming and hooting and it is quickly becoming obvious this is a rigged system. This cannot be swept under the rug anymore, because the rug is being pulled away and all the cockaroaches are scrambling for cover. COVER being the operative word. This whole thing can blow up any moment of any day. My feeling is it will be sooner than later. You can imagine the pressure the SEC and DOJ are now getting from the higher ups to solve this thing before people start exiting the market en masse. 

Eventually they are going to have to let this thing blow up or face worse consequences across the world's financial markets and institutions. US is a laughing stock. Even Red China is pulling their assets from the market. Gary Gensler will either resign or do the right thing. We shall see. But MOON is inevitable.

And I always unfortunately go back to my original question way way back and even our own corrupt government will NOT allow us 4 million plus retail investors to completely crash the entire stock market!! They will allow shittadel to do whatever it takes to keep it functioning! It’s no different then the FBI or CIA working with the most corrupt criminal and killers around the world just like you see in the movies, those people are untouchable because they serve a purpose to further our corrupt govt agenda at times! Again this is different then the Bernie Madolf scam or other because those only screwed over a select number or people. What we expect from AMC going to the moon is it will screw over the entire financial system for us to get paid which will be hundreds of millions of people around the world and like I said before there is no way our government will allow that to happen period!! They will screw over the 4 million plus retail investors before allowing us to collapse our stock market as you can see right in front of the worlds eyes to see. APE dropped and dropped with NO HALTS by over $3-$4 dollars from its high yet it moves .20 cents up and it gets HALTED…what does that tell you, there are not afraid of anyone seeing what is going on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

30 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

And I always unfortunately go back to my original question way way back and even our own corrupt government will NOT allow us 4 million plus retail investors to completely crash the entire stock market!! They will allow shittadel to do whatever it takes to keep it functioning! It’s no different then the FBI or CIA working with the most corrupt criminal and killers around the world just like you see in the movies, those people are untouchable because they serve a purpose to further our corrupt govt agenda at times! Again this is different then the Bernie Madolf scam or other because those only screwed over a select number or people. What we expect from AMC going to the moon is it will screw over the entire financial system for us to get paid which will be hundreds of millions of people around the world and like I said before there is no way our government will allow that to happen period!! They will screw over the 4 million plus retail investors before allowing us to collapse our stock market as you can see right in front of the worlds eyes to see. APE dropped and dropped with NO HALTS by over $3-$4 dollars from its high yet it moves .20 cents up and it gets HALTED…what does that tell you, there are not afraid of anyone seeing what is going on!

I am going to be optimistic and believe the fix is ahead of us, but as this is so big they will kick the can down the road untill after the mid-terms.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

39 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You could be right. You could be wrong. I'm in it to the end. And there are higher ups in it as well. Are you listening Pelosi? And others. So we shall see. I believe this is going to happen but they are trying to manage it. But like a volcano if it explodes they won't be able to stop it.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

You could be right. You could be wrong. I'm in it to the end. And there are higher ups in it as well. Are you listening Pelosi? And others. So we shall see. I believe this is going to happen but they are trying to manage it. But like a volcano if it explodes they won't be able to stop it.

Of course I hope and pray you are right unfortunately again I have invested more then I should have and that’s what’s causing me so much stress! My fault obviously and I have bought way too many shares as I know we are 100% correct in this play but again when something is TOO BIG to fail they won’t let it, it’s cheaper to screw us then to have to pay us! This is being done with everyone around the world watching and it doesn’t seem to matter! Come on RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Of course I hope and pray you are right unfortunately again I have invested more then I should have and that’s what’s causing me so much stress! My fault obviously and I have bought way too many shares as I know we are 100% correct in this play but again when something is TOO BIG to fail they won’t let it, it’s cheaper to screw us then to have to pay us! This is being done with everyone around the world watching and it doesn’t seem to matter! Come on RV!!!

And come on MOASS!

Again this thing could blow up this week. Just hold. The pressure cooker is building up steam. This whole APE share count hasn't been sorted out yet. If there is indeed billions of synthetics Adam Aaron will know and he will have the proof he needs to bring it before the SEC and DOJ. Something will be done. As they say, Heads will roll. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, keylime said:

And come on MOASS!

Again this thing could blow up this week. Just hold. The pressure cooker is building up steam. This whole APE share count hasn't been sorted out yet. If there is indeed billions of synthetics Adam Aaron will know and he will have the proof he needs to bring it before the SEC and DOJ. Something will be done. As they say, Heads will roll. 

Too funny I literally just watched this two minutes ago from Thomas James he just stated exactly everything I said above, his assumption is surrounded around the market crashing still for the MOASS to happen though!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Too funny I literally just watched this two minutes ago from Thomas James he just stated exactly everything I said above, his assumption is surrounded around the market crashing still for the MOASS to happen though!

Yes the Market is going to crash because of the MOASS.

I like Thomas James and his no nonsense well thought out analysis.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

talk about manipulation and corruption. Y'all know I said I didnt get my APE and found out last night that it would be in my acct by 8/24. Even took pics of the page. Well guess what? It just showed up in my acct with a hold on it. AND AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IT SAYS HELD SINCE 8/19!!!!!

WT@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

9 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Looks like you are not alone!

For me, selling my APE is not going to happen. In fact as I can I will buy. The money I spend will go directly to AMC to pay down their debt helping to force the shorts out of their positions. To sell A PO E can hand those shares to the very crooks who control the AMC share price. 

I like Roensch but I don't agree with him on selling APE. Meanwhile, I also will continue buying AMC as I can because both are at ridiculous bargains 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4