Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

as it turns out, many brokers, mine included, haven't received their ape. Until all brokers have it, how are some selling it??????

This makes no sense

Whoever does have it can sell it. Institutions, Hedgies, retail. Tomorrow could be the opposite of today. Or it could tank more. Fundamentally without all the crime AMC is a 50-60 dollar stock. It wasn't diluted having the same amount of shares as before. This will rise sure as the sun comes up tomorrow. APE is our bonus for investing and holding. It's the moon to the sun and will rise as well. 

Patience in letting this play itself out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

No one stole anything from you unless you sold.

Of course I didn’t sell. Cant sell anything. All driven down to low low prices. 
Cant afford to buy anymore either. How all you you continue to keep purchasing more just boggles my mind. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, cws said:

Cant afford to buy anymore either. How all you you continue to keep purchasing more just boggles my mind. 

I don't buy lots at a time, just a few here and there generally $100-$200 at a pop. Our house is paid for so bills are minimal. 

I keep the faith because I believe this will allow me to enjoy retirement rather than just exist. 

pp

• Pow! 6

24 minutes ago, cws said:

Then you're still in it to win it and nobody and mean NOBODY is stealing your money or any of ours. This is a wild and wooly ride that we must stay balanced and focused on the end result. Everything else is noise.

I work for myself so sometimes I get something extra to buy with. NIbbles. But 1 share could one day be worth 100,000 plus so I get what I can when I can. They are now spending twice the dough to harness these tickers. It is inevitable they will one day lose it all. And we will one day gain it all. 

I am at peace with all of these investments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

We only lost a 1.02 today per share. They lost millions. HA!

We can get that 1.02 back in a minute of trading. They cannot get those millions back ever because AMC is not going bankrupt. They are on the losing end of this stick. They know it. They are just trying to lessen the blow by getting paper hands to give up. 

• Pow! 4

Just now, keylime said:

We only lost a 1.02 today per share. They lost millions. HA!

We can get that 1.02 back in a minute of trading. They cannot get those millions back ever because AMC is not going bankrupt. They are on the losing end of this stick. They know it. They are just trying to lessen the blow by getting paper hands to give up. 

Well said keylime When I was reading the AMC twitter feed the general consensus seemed to be that Ken Griffin will fight too the end and they will need to pull his last dollar from his cold dead fingers.

That man has no soul, and what he does have is pure Black !!

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

well, I was biting nails I was so pissed off at this. Just checked my acct at Merrill and it said my APE should be in my acct by 8/24. I was on hold with Merrill for a total of 5 hours and never got to speak to anyone.

sounds like to me they lent my shares out and all I have is synthetics and they are scrambling to buy them back. I don't know but I wished I'd stayed at Webull.

This is all criminal as hell. How can some stockholders have the dividend and some not???

Hopefully lawsuits will follow

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

well, I was biting nails I was so pissed off at this. Just checked my acct at Merrill and it said my APE should be in my acct by 8/24. I was on hold with Merrill for a total of 5 hours and never got to speak to anyone.

sounds like to me they lent my shares out and all I have is synthetics and they are scrambling to buy them back. I don't know but I wished I'd stayed at Webull.

This is all criminal as hell. How can some stockholders have the dividend and some not???

Hopefully lawsuits will follow

They should change the ticker symbol to "rAPE"

The rAPE symbol would stand for Retail being screwed. Just what we've always said.

First you expose it. Then you can dispose of it. This week the putrid onion that is Wallstreet is being peeled back filthy layer by filthy layer. 

It truly is a beautiful thing.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3